- » Banana Waffle
Banana Waffle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana waffle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana waffle recipes.
Chocolate Banana Waffles
1. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, combine butter and chocolate pieces.
2. Melt on a low flame, stirring occasionally until melted.
3. Meanwhile into a large batter bowl, sift flour baking powder, soda and salt. Stir in sugar. Keep... - 45.6815
Crispy Banana Waffles
1. Preheat the waffle baker.
2. In a large basin, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in the sugar
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, oil and banana till blended.
4. Fold in the dry ingredients, a little at a... - 45.0414
Crisp Banana Waffles
In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar; set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg yolks and milk until blended.
Add flour mixture and stir until blended.
Stir in mashed bananas and butter.
In a third bowl, beat... - 43.2798
Gingery Banana Waffles
Preheat waffle iron.
In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and salt.
In medium bowl, beat eggs with brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Puree extra-ripe bananas in blender
Beat pureed bananas, milk, molasses and butter into egg... - 36.2146
Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg into a mixing bowl.
Beat the egg yolks until pale yellow, then add the milk and beat well.
Pour the egg yolk and milk mixture onto the flour and blend thoroughly.
Stir in the melted butter or vegetable... - 33.0527
In mixing bowl stir together biscuit mix and sugar.
Combine egg yolks, milk, banana, and cooking oil.
Add to dry ingredients all at once, stirring till blended but still slightly lumpy.
Carefully fold in egg whites, leaving a few fluffs of egg white.
Do not... - 32.9795
Place the biscuit mix, egg, milk and oil in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer or rotary beater until smooth.
Add the bananas, lemon juice and sugar and mix well.
Bake 3/4 cup batter at a time in a hot waffle iron until brown.
Serve with jelly or syrup. - 30.6509
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with remaining dry ingredients.
Beat eggs, add milk and shortening.
Pour into dry ingredients, add bananas and beat all together until smooth.
Using 1/2 cup of batter for each waffle, bake in a hot waffle iron until... - 29.7386
Banana Waffle Recipes By Category