- » Banana Stick
Banana Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana stick recipes.
Banana Crisp On A Stick
Prepare gelatin as directed on package.
Allow to cool until thick but not set.
Crush corn flakes and spread on a small plate.
Sprinkle with fructose.
Peel banana and cut in half horizontally.
Place each half on the end of a wooden popsicle or lollipop... - 38.3561
Fish Stick With Banana Chutney
To make the banana chutney: Grate 1 tablespoon rind from the limes into a medium bowl; cut the limes in half and squeeze 3 tablespoons juice into the bowl.
Discard the limes.
Stir in the bananas, red and green peppers, scallions, jalapefio peppers, brown... - 43.489
Baked Banana Sausage Sticks
1. In a shallow baking pan(9x5x3), arrange the sausages in a single layer.
2. Halve bananas lengthwise and arrange with the cut side facing upwards. Place into the baking pan and sprinkle lemon juice and brown sugar on top.
3. In a hot oven at 400... - 30.3909
Banana Lemon Yogurt Pops
Beat egg whites in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
Place banana and yogurt in blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Fold yogurt mixture into egg white... - 30.1388
Frozen Chocolate Banana Pops
In small heavy saucepan melt chocolate over very low heat, stirring constantly.
Peel bananas; halve crosswise and insert wooden sticks.
Spread chocolate over bananas, then roll in peanuts or coconut.
Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
Freeze till firm.... - 27.9957
Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Loaves
Ok seriously, you have to try these. I tested this recipe with friends and they are all still asking for the recipe!!!! So yummy! A higher protein treat and much healthier than traditional chocolate chip banana bread! But here’s the secret: You’ll... - 52.73
Chocolate Dipped Bananas
1) Take a cookie sheet and line it with parchment paper or wax paper.
2) Cut bananas into halves.
3) On the sticks, place the banana halves.
4) In a saucepan, boil at least 2 inces of water.
5) On the simmering water, place a metal... - 45.3128
Banana Crepe Souffles With Banana Ice Cream
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
1) Making the ice cream: In a food processor, add in the frozen banana chunks, vanilla, sugar and half the buttermilk. Spin it for about for 10 to 15 seconds. As the processor is... - 45.8096
Banana Foster Part 2 – Preparing The Complete Dish
This is part 2 of the banana foster series, where the chef continues with simmering of the sauce along with bananas and then goes on to showcase instructions to serve scrumptious banana topped with ice cream and then flaming liquor spilled onto them. A nice... - 79.5243
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
In another large bowl, combine the brown sugar, oil, apple butter, buttermilk, egg,... - 45.6136
Frozen Chocolate-dipped Bananas
1. Peel 2 bananas, removing any banana fiber that clings. Cut each in half, crosswise.
2. Place them in a small bowl and splash some lemon juice over them to keep them from turning brown.
3. Insert a popsicle stick into the cut end of each banana and... - 105.278
1) Use waxed paper to line a baking sheet.
2) Crosswise half the bananas, and lightly brush with lemon juice.
3) Insert popsicle sticks into the cut ends of the banana.
4) Brush on honey over the bananas and roll in coconut sugar.
5)... - 34.4341
Frozen Chocolate Banana
1) Insert an ice cream bar stick in each banana half at the cut end, wrap in a wax paper or foil and freeze until hardened.
2) On a wax paper sheet, spread half of the cracker crumbs.
3) Coat a banana half with 1/2 teaspoon syrup, then roll in the... - 30.5894
Baby & Toddler: Frozen Choc Bananas
How about serving bananas to babies and toddlers in the form of ice cream? Here is a simple recipe for moms who struggle feeding bananas to their children. Its Frozen Chocó banana bars in the video where the chef shows how to serve banana deliciously. When... - 95.3092
Chocolate Banana Frozen Pops
Peel bananas and cut crosswise into halves.
Insert a wooden stick into the end of each.
Place in shallow pan; set in freezer for 2 to 3 hours.
Melt chocolate pieces over hot (not boiling) water.
Using a spatula, spread chocolate over each banana, using... - 29.6227
Microwave Frozen Bananas
1)Peel and cut the bananas in half, crosswise.
2)Now take a cookie sheet and put it in the freezer at least 30 minutes before dipping.
3)Choose a pie dish,add the butter and the chocolate,and cook on ROAST(7) for 1 1/2 minutes.
4)Once it melts, dip the... - 39.7292
Frozen Banana Nut Logs
Puree peanut butter, milk, milk powder and maple syrup or honey in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Peel bananas and cut in two, crosswise, to form the logs. Spoon peanut butter mixture into a shallow bowl. Place nuts in another bowl. Roll bananas in... - 27.3472
Peel and slice bananas in half crosswise.
Insert wood stick in each banana half.
Freeze until firm.
Place chocolate pieces, shortening and peanut butter in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until melted.
Stir twice during cooking.
Coat... - 34.1743
A simple to make Banana Cake recipe. - 46.1276
Mash bananas; add salt, sugar and eggs.
Sift flour with soda and add to banana mixture.
Melt 1 stick margarine and add last to mixture.
Sprinkle cinnamon onto bottom of greased loaf pan.
Pour in mixture and bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes. - 35.1183
Caramelized Honey Bananas
These Caramelized Honey Bananas are great as a snack on their own, or you can use them as an ingredient for all sorts of recipes...crepes, pancakes, in a fluffernutter sandwich, on ice cream, and more! - 0
Fried Banana Patia
• Roll the blackened bananas on a wooden board and then peel the skin. Cut into 1" rounds.
• Heat a non-stick frying pan with sesame oil till hot and then fry the banana pieces till golden brown and like caramel toffee. Drain and set aside.
• Take a... - 35.1977
Dairy Free Frozen Banana
1) Half the banana crosswise.
2) In cut ends, insert ice cream sticks and keep in freezer after covering them with plastic wrap.
3) Take off the wrap when frozen and then dip in melted chocolate bits, and coat with nuts.
4)... - 31.8323
How To Make Banana Ghost Pops
How to Make Banana Ghost Pops
Learn How to Make Banana Ghost Pops from HooplaKidzRecipes
Kids especially seems to love them. - 0
Frozen Banana Pops
1. Cut bananas into chunks about 4 inches (1.0 cm) long.
2. Insert wooden sticks into the chunks to make mini banana skewers.
3. Next, roll each skewer in yogurt until coated on all sides.
4. Then, gently roll it in the granola of your choice.
5. Stand-up... - 27.4392
Chocolate Covered Bananas
1. Peel the bananas and chop off their ends. Put wooden skewers/ plastic knives through them, lengthwise. In a small tray, lay a piece of parchment paper and place the bananas. Freeze them for 2.5 hours, until they are hard.
2. Chop the walnuts... - 112.794
1) Take a frying pan, big enough to hold the banana halves side by side, in it stir butter until melted the butter
2) Mix in the turmeric and the curry powder.
3) Cook over moderate heat, mixing constantly, for about 3 minutes.
4) Now add the... - 38.8044
Strawberry Banana Pie
Crust: Mix crumbs, sugar, and butter together and press into 2 deep-dish, 9-inch pie pans.
Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
Filling: Use beater and mix cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together.
Divide between the 2 crusts evenly and spread along... - 44.4017
Baked Banana Cobbler
Those who are looking to make a sweet treat must try this unique dessert. The combination of banana with rum and raisons makes the dessert taste amazing. Before trying this recipe at home don't forget to watch the video. - 118.277
Chocolate Banana Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended. Stir in bananas and chocolate.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to sugar... - 30.8676
Banana Foster Part 1 – Introduction And Sauce Making
For all those mom’s who have picky eaters who hate eating bananas, this video series is a must watch. The chef has broken down the video in 2 parts – In this video chef Jones shares ingredients needed for the recipe and also starts making sauce mixed with... - 80.5669
Stuffed Green Bananas
• Wash the bananas with their skins on. Nick off both ends and cut each banana into 3 to 4 pieces. Take each piece and place a cut in the centre of each going only halfway into the piece.
• After grinding the 2 aatas and the spices and coconut, mix with... - 33.1136
Homemade Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Almost everyone have their own version of banana bread. However, this one can claim to be refreshingly unqiue. Packed with the goodness of whole wheat and bananas, this bread won't let you down. Just follow the instructions given here to the T and prepare... - 109.109
Frozen Banana Pop
1. Peel the banana and place it on a stick
2. Wrap it in a plastic film or foil and freeze until solid
3. Dip it in Carob syrup, dust with wheatgerm or nuts and serve - 28.286
Banana Wiggles is a delicious snack recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Banana Wiggles, you will always crave for some more. - 46.6074
This is a Halloween trick that your child would want to do over and over again. - 40.6126
1.Put a popsicle stick on one end of banana.
2.Make a mixture of carob chips, oil and honey and heat in a double broiler until melted.
3.Roll the banana in melted carob and then immediately in granola.
4.Freeze for a few hours.
5.Serve cold. - 30.6855
Banana Orange Yogurt Pops
In a bowl beat egg whites till soft peaks form (tips curl over); gradually add the sugar, beating till stiff peaks form (tips stand straight).
Fold the egg white mixture and banana into the orange yogurt.
Divide mixture among six 5-ounce paper drink cups and... - 26.0685
Grilled Baramundi In Banana Leaf With Vegetables And Vanilla Sauce
Sea bass fillet Season the fish fillet with salt, pepper and curry powder.
Slice tomatoes, lemon and ginger and arrange them on the fish fillet.
Wrap each fillet in a piece of banana leaf.
Grill the fish on charcoal.
Vegetables Turn (see glossary) and boil... - 43.1606
Frozen Chocolate-banana Treat
Calling all chocolate lovers! It’s time to explore the child in you with this chocolate covered banana frozen delight!! A super simple recipe, that the kids will absolutely love…and the best part is they can make it themselves! - 108.992
Banana Pops was an experiment which turned out to be horribly right. Banana Pops is a cookie which will delight you down for sure. Try it! - 29.0263
Banana Coconut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a 9*5 loaf pan with foil and grease it. Keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients for the loaf, beat together nicely and set aside.
4. In another bowl, add all the dry... - 114.15
Bananas Wrapped In Bacon
1) Peel the bananas and slice them in half.
2) Sprinkle the slices with lemon juice and roll them in castor sugar to lightly coat.
3) Wrap each prepared banana slice in trimmed bacon rashers. Use a wooden cocktail stick to secure.
4)... - 32.5047
How To Make Almond Bananas
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Almond Banana's. - 0
Whole Fish In Banana Leaves
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Blanch banana leaf in boiling water for 1 minute, drain, pat dry and set aside.
2. To make stuffing, place rice, pistachio nuts, sun-dried peppers or tomatoes, spring onions, dill, lemon rind and garlic in a bowl and mix... - 35.6192
Place fruit in blender container.
Blend until smooth.
Fold into whipped cream.
Spoon into paper cups.
Cover cups with foil.
Make a small slit in center of cover.
Insert popsicle sticks.
Freeze. - 37.1589
Banana Split Cake
Combine graham cracker crumbs & 1 stick oleo.
Pack into 9x13 pan.
Cream powdered sugar & cream cheese together; spread this mixture over unbaked crust.
Place a layer of pineapple, then a layer of bananas, and then a layer of whipped topping.
Cover with... - 38.5752
Baked Bananas With Rum And Butter
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 400°.
2) Take a glass baking dish big enough to hold all the bananas in one layer and grease it with butter.
3) Place the bananas, cut side down, in the dish.
4) Sprinkle with sugar and... - 36.8568
Banana Nut Cake
1. Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch layer-cake pans; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Sift cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon onto waxed paper; reserve. Stir the buttermilk into mashed bananas in a small bowl; reserve.
3. Beat... - 41.2567
Best Banana Bread
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in the bananas and lemon juice.
Add a mixture of the flour, baking powder and salt, stirring just until moistened.
Spoon into... - 36.1334
Banana Cake With Peanuts
This cake can be made in the food processor, but alternative directions are also given.
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Butter and flour an angel food cake pan.
Put the lemon juice in the milk and let it stand until needed.
Sift together the flour, baking soda,... - 42.6059
Banana Fudge Pops
Slice banana into blender container; add juice.
Cover; blend until smooth.
Add sugar and cocoa; cover and blend well.
Add evaporated milk; cover and blend.
Pour mixture into cups.
Freeze about 1 hour; insert popsicle sticks into fudge pops.
Cover; freeze... - 35.8119
Banana Split Dessert
Press a mixture of the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Combine the confectioners' sugar, softened butter, vanilla and eggs in a mixing bowl and beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Pour evenly over the graham cracker... - 37.7112
1. In flat chafing dish or attractive skillet, melt butter and brown sugar together.
2. Add bananas.Saute the mixture for 5 minutes till tender. Turn once in between.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon.
5. Turn mixture in rum and banana liqueur. Ignite with... - 38.3831
Banana Split Cake
Bottom Layer: Mix vanilla wafers, butter, sugar and walnuts and press into the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan.
Bake at 375° for 5 min.
Filling: Beat sugar, butter and eggs on high speed until firm.
Spread mixture over bottom layer.
Top Layer: Add a... - 44.0738
Banana Nut Bread
1. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; line bottom with waxed paper; grease paper.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda onto another sheet of waxed paper.
3. Cream butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in a large bowl. Beat in eggs, one at a... - 42.3219
Orange Flavored Banana Nut Bread
1. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan, line bottom with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda onto a sheet of wax paper.
3. In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine with sugar, until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until... - 39.8205
Banana Nut Bread
1 Grease a loaf pan, 9x5x3; line the bottom with a waxed paper or grease paper.
2 Onto another sheet of waxed paper,sift flour, baking powder, salt, and soda.
3 In a large bowl,cream butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy.Beat in eggs, one at a... - 42.0158
Banana Bread Pudding With Caramel Sauce
To make the bread pudding: Preheat the oven to 350F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the bananas, butter or margarine, and 1/4 cup of the brown sugar.
Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
In a large bowl, whisk... - 46.8693
Solar Cooked Banana Bread
A banana bread moist and warm straight out from the solar cooker. If you want to experiment making in a solar heater then this a recipe to try out, note there is no audio directions for this video. See the video for more! - 64.1813
Banana Nut Cake With Rum Butter Frosting
1. Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pans; dust lightly with flour; tap out excess.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon onto wax paper. Stir buttermilk into mashed bananas in a small bowl.
3. Beat butter or margarine, sugar,... - 44.6963
Banana Nut Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X1 1/2-inch layer cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In bowl, soak the banana slices in orange or pineapple juice to retain color.
4) In a bowl, sift together flour, soda, baking... - 45.0009
Bacon And Banana Kebabs
1 Peel the bananas and cut them into 4 cm (1 1/2 in) lengths.
Sprinkle them with lemon juice.
2 Mix the tomato ketchup (cat- sup) and vinegar over low heat in a saucepan and add the sugar.
Heat gently, stirring, until melted and blended.
3 Coat the banana... - 37.543
Coconut And Banana Pan Cake
1)In a bowl, mix together rice flour, salt, a part of the coconut milk and egg with a wooden spoon. Now add the remaining coconut milk and green color. Let stand for 20 minutes.
2)Add in coconut powder into the batter.
3)Make the filling... - 48.9914
Insert a wooden stick* into the cut end of each banana half.
Place on a baking sheet.
Freeze 1 hour or till bananas are firm.
Meanwhile, in a shallow dish mix cereal, coconut, peanuts, and nutmeg.
Brush frozen bananas with syrup, then roll in cereal mixture... - 27.2042
This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! It is super easy to make and can be eaten for breakfast or as a snack. Your family will surely love it. - 146.88
Banana Nut Bread
Spray an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan with non-stick coating; set pan aside.
In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the egg whites, banana, sugar, cooking oil and lemon peel.
Add to... - 43.618
Raspberry Banana Cream Cheesecake
Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar after which mix with the butter. Press in the bottom of a 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Remember to spray pan with non-stick spray or grease with butter to keep the cake from sticking. Put pan with just the crust... - 31.6629
Fried Bananas As A Vegetable
1) Dredge flour on a sheet of waxed paper.
2) Roll the bananas in flour to coat well.
3) In a pan or top part of chafing dish, heat 2 tablespoons of the butter.
4) Put in the bananas and cook until golden browned, flip to brown other side, mix... - 36.8885
1 In a chafing dish or a medium-size frying pan, melt butter or margarine.
2 Stir in sugar and lemon juice; heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar dissolves.
3 Place the bananas, 1 at a time, in the syrup mixture, turning to coat all over.
4 Cook... - 36.0673
Grand Marnier Bananas Foster
Heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.
Add the butter, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and cinnamon; cook, stirring, until the butter melts and the sugar dissolves, about 1 minute.
Add the bananas and cook until the bananas soften, 3-4... - 28.2284
Easy Banana Cake
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the salt, baking powder, flour, baking soda, vanilla, mashed bananas and sour milk; mix well.
Fold in the eggs 1 at a time.
Spread in a greased and floured 9x13 inch cake pan.
Bake at 375... - 39.6205
Banana Loaf Cake
Cream butter and sugar, add beaten eggs , bananas , salt, flour and soda , and nuts .
Beat until very smooth.
Turn mixture into greased loaf pan and bake in moderate (350) oven 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean. - 34.7753
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar.
3) Add eggs and beat well.
4) Gradually stir in the dry ingredients and milk, alternately.
5) Add the mashed bananas and make a stiff dough.
6) In a greased and... - 44.4249
Banana Yogurt Pops
1) In a bowl, add first 4 ingredients to combine.
2) Use 10 (3-ounce) paper cups to distribute the mixture evenly.
3) Spread aluminum foil on top to cover.
4) Insert a wooden stick through the foil into center of each cup.
5) Place inside deep freeze... - 35.6789
Dramatic And Delicious Bananas Foster
1. Melt ½ stick butter in a medium skillet over low to medium heat.
2. Stir in ¾ cup light brown sugar and 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon. Heat until the mixture is liquefied and smooth.
3. Add 4 cups sliced bananas, and stir until all banana slices... - 111.405
Creamy Banana Muffins
TheDeliciousCook.com with Ronnie Woo presents a video recipe for how to make Creamy Banana Muffins. They are yumminess personified like the yummy chef himself. These rich and indulgent muffins are perfect for parties that you plan to throw. Bake and Enjoy! - 133.921
1. Melt the butter in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat, then stir in the sugar and cinnamon. When the mixture is bubbly, add the bananas and lemon juice. Cook for 3 or 4 minutes, spooning the syrup over the bananas. The bananas should not overcook and... - 30.1338
Banana Bread is a well loved dish that is often made frequently at home. Try this Banana Bread recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 37.9833
Banana Choconut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in egg, banana extract, and banana until well blended.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt to sugar mixture and beat... - 34.442
Banana Granola Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, shortening, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in banana, egg, vanilla, and banana extract until well blended.
2. Add granola, flour, salt, baking powder,... - 36.8104
1) In a non-stick pan, melt the butter and add sugar, juice, sherry, cinnamon.
2) Simmer, stirring continuously, until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Add bananas and simmer for about 10 minutes until tender.
4) Spoon the banana frequently with the sauce... - 36.7661
1) Place 4 oval dishes in the freezer.
2) In a bowl, whip the cream with the vanilla and sugar until in soft peaks form.
3) Put the mixture into a pastry bag with a star tip.
4) Prepare bananas. Peel and cut each one in half... - 45.3598
A Better Bananas Foster
You dont have to go to New Orleans for this diabetic friendly dessert. Divabetics Catherine Schuller, an image & style advisor, shows Susan Perez, model and make artist, this quick and easy taste treat. - 110.291
Grape And Banana Vacherin
Whisk four of the egg whites until stiff, then beat in 4 x 5 ml spoons (4 teaspoons) of the sugar and continue whisking until the mixture will stand up in stiff peaks. Fold in a further 200 g (7 oz) sugar. Pipe the mixture in two 25 cm (10 inch) rounds on... - 25.2687
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9" by 5" metal loaf pan. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. In small bowl, combine bananas, milk, and vanilla.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter and sugar until light... - 34.7206
Cinnamon Spiced Banana Nut Bread
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spray a 9" X 5" X 3" loaf pan with no-stick spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and baking soda.
Make a well in the center of the... - 47.2205
Banana Butter tastes best when the pulp is fresh. This is a great side and works over pancakes, toast or even simple pies. - 42.3749
Banana Date Puffs
1. Sift flour, baking soda, spice and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Cream butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy-light in a large bowl; beat in egg, mashed bananas and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture, half at a time, until well blended; stir in dates.... - 29.8459
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in lemon extract and mashed banana until well blended.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt and beat until blended.... - 32.823
Banana Orange Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C/Gas 4. Brush a 1 1/2 pint (750 ml) loaf tin with sunflower oil and line the base with non-stick baking paper.
2. Sift the flours with the baking powder and spice into a large bowl, adding any bran that is caught in the... - 38.7935
Miss Maud's Breakfast Banana Bread
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan; butter and lightly flour it.
3) In a large bowl, mix together butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer until it becomes creamy.
4) Beat in eggs, one... - 44.2572
Cake Flour Banana Nut Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line a 9 ½ by 5 ½ by 2 ½ bread pan with parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, beat cream and sugar well, until fluffy.
4) Fold in the eggs, flour, soda and salt, and mix well.
5) Mix in the bananas, vanilla... - 44.8564
Chocolate And Banana Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Line a 20 cm / 8 in square tin with non-stick baking paper.
2. Blend the reduced fat cocoa powder and caster sugar with the skimmed milk. Add the bananas, soft light brown sugar and vanilla essence.
3. Lightly beat... - 38.3151
Blueberry Banana Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Grease 12 muffin-tin cups. Alternately, line with paper liners.
3) Using electric mixer beat margarine and sugar in a medium bowl till fluffy.
4) Blend in eggs each at a time and beat well.
5) Add... - 44.1778
Banana Stick Recipes By Category