- » Banana Spoon Drink
Banana Spoon Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana spoon drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana spoon drink recipes.
Dixie Sparkle Drink
1) In a saucepan, mix together the sugar and the water
2) Bring to a boil and to dissolve the sugar
3) Cook for 5 minutes and then cool to room temperature
4) In the saucepan, combine the sugar syrup, bananas, lemon juice and the orange juice and the... - 40.0851
Bananas North Pole
1.Slice bananas and put the sliced bananas in a plastic bag in the freezer.
2.Once bananas are completely frozen and hard put them in a blender.
3. Blend to smoothness.
4. In 4 sherbet glasses, spoon in frozen pureed bananas.
5. Serve... - 33.534
Banana Milkshakes With Chocolate And Vanilla
Got just five minutes in hand? Grab a quick glass of this yummy milkshake and you are done for the morning. Banana milkshakes are one great way to jump-start your mornings. Add some vanilla or chocolate to it and you have a tasty-nutritious drink to cool off... - 96.2502
Plum And Banana Puree
I have to say that of all the fruits I love, when stone fruit is in season I could not be more excited. The dark purple hue of the plums is so beautiful and the meat is sweet and when pureed, perfect for a baby. I like adding banana to this recipe because it... - 113.189
Healthy Blueberry Banana Smoothie
Kick start your day with an ultra-easy breakfast drink, sumptuous enough to appease your taste buds and filling enough to get you going throughout the day. Betty whomps up a glass of fruity goodness by combining blueberries and bananas. A good, quick and easy... - 90.4949
Blueberry And Banana Smoothie
How about a great smoothie to start your day? Here is a really healthy recipe for a great looking blueberry smoothie! This bananas in this recipe ensure you feel nice and full! - 121.295
Orange Banana Floats
Drop 3 bananas, cut in quarters into a blender and add orange juice.
Whiz until smooth.
Spoon sherbet into blender.
Pour over 1/2 scoop of sherbet in 4 tall glasses. - 27.161
Orange Banana Floats
Drop 3 bananas, cut in quarters into a blender and add 1 cup orange juice.
Whiz until smooth.
Spoon sherbet into blender and add remaining juice.
Pour over 1/2 scoops of sherbet in 4 tall glasses.
Garnish. - 27.0221
Well, not too much to this one - just put all the ingredients except the passion fruit in a blender and whizz until smooth.
When ready to serve just spoon some passion fruit seeds over the top.
This can be kept in the fridge for at least a day, so make the... - 36.6719
Chocolate Banana Coupes
Chocolate Banana Coupes is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Chocolate Banana Coupes recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 38.2558
Tropical Banana Pops
Put the crushed bananas into a medium bowl.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss.
Mix in the other ingredients.
Spoon into six 4 oz (100 g) paper cups.
Freeze until firm. - 30.4861
Fruit Cup Slush
For the slush, drain the apricot halves, reserving syrup. Combine the reserved apricot syrup, ginger ale, and orange peel. Pour mixture into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan. Cover and freeze for 4 to 5 hours or just till mixture is slushy.
In a bowl combine apricot... - 26.7844
1. In a shaker, add 99 Banana's Banana Liqueur, Blue Curacao, mountain dew and ice cubes.
2. Stir the drink well using a bar spoon.
3. Strain the drink into a highball glass.
4. Serve chilled. - 108.185
Bumblebee Cocktail, How-to
A simple yet explosively potent cocktail that brings banana and coke together in an unlikely match. Of course, with the use of 99 Bananaapos;s we are truly kicking up the potency to a score of 9. - 0
The Creamy Coconanner Cocktail
1. In a shot glass, pour the godiva chocolate liqueur.
2. Using a spoon, slowly slide in the irish cream and then the 99 bananas to make two layers.
3. Drink in one shot. - 107.947
Donkey Kong Cocktail
1. In a high-ball glass, add banana liqueur, coconut rum and ice cubes and stir well using a bar spoon.
2. Strain into a glass topped with ice.
3. Top the drink with coca cola.
4. Serve chilled. - 108.413
White Freezie Cocktail
If heavy, booze-spiked cocktails aren't your cup of tea, you can do pretty well with this one. This simple, straight-forward classic steers clear of all major core spirits and just bets on raspberry and banana liqueur to pack a kick. Top it with some sprite... - 113.028
Pink Bubblegum Cocktail
This crazy pink cocktail might convince you to believe it's super-sweet and make with bubblegum vodka. But it isn't! Rather it’s a concoction of different crazy flavors and if that wasn't enough, it comes topped with milk. A fun drink for anyone who don't... - 112.525
Lava Flow Mocktails
Puree strawberries in blender until liquefied (you should have 2 cups pureed strawberries).
Set puree aside and rinse blender pitcher.
Puree the ice cream, bananas, pineapple juice, and cream of coconut in blender.
Add ice and puree until smooth and... - 33.3782
Flaming A**hole Shooter
1. Add the grenadine to a shot glass.
2. Using a spoon, carefully layer the green creme de menthe next.
3. Next, layer the creme de bananas and last gently pour in the rum.
4. Ignite the rum before serving and serve along with a straw after... - 109.816
Sunset Pousse Café
Sunset Pousse Café is an exotic cocktail that calls for some patience and creativity. Watch this video to learn the technique behind this five layered drink, that can surprise anyone with its looks and great flavor. - 109.841
Frozen Fruit Slush
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth, and set aside.
2. Combine crushed ice and water to the desired consistency ending up with a total of 5 cups.
3. Add the blended fruit juices and serve.
4. OR freeze the blended fruit juices in a wide... - 26.6454
Five Fruit Sherbet
Several days ahead: Peel and slice bananas; then mash sliced bananas with fork or in blender.
Stir in orange peel, orange and lemon juices, sugar and cranberry-apple juice.
Turn into 15 1/2" by 10 1/2" by 2 1/2" roasting pan and freeze until mushy.
Beat egg... - 38.365
Cranberry Daiquiri Punch
Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Pour cranberry mixture into a punch bowl.
Spoon small scoops of sherbet into punch bowl.
Add mineral water; stir gently to blend. - 27.2514
1) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients in it.
2) Blend them thoroughly with the help of a mixer.
3) Serve the chilled fruit shake in tall glasses.
4) It can also be spooned due to its thickness. - 34.844
1) Coat the banana slices with lemon juice to prevent discolouring.
2) In a bowl, combine the banana, fruit cocktail, strawberries, cantaloupe together.
3) Cover and refrigerate for several hours until thoroughly chilled.
4) Just before serving, spoon... - 38.236
The tropical smoothie is a beautiful and filling smoothie made with assorted fruits of choice. frozen and then pureed with orange juice and honey, the tropical smoothie can charge you up in the morning. - 35.0806
1) In a bowl, combine the oranges, bananas and pineapple together.
2) Sprinkle with lemon juice and sugar to taste.
3) Cover the mixture and refrigerate until needed.
4) Spoon the Fruit Medley in chilled cocktail glasses or in orange shells... - 36.5281
Green Tea Fruit Smoothie
1. Chop the spinach, set aside.
2. Put some ice cubes in the pomegranate juice.
3. In a blender combine the spinach, black berries, raspberries, agave, banana, super fruit blend and finally the pomegranate green tea.
4. Blend for 1... - 110.888
Combine all ingredients in a blender.
Puree until smooth.
Stop and stir with a wooden spoon, and add a little extra juice if necessary. - 29.0066
Strawberry And Blueberry Smoothie
If your bananas are bruised or your strawberries a little mushy, instead of throwing them out, make a smoothie. It's not only healthy for you, but you don't let good food go to waste. - 98.9472
Pineapple Mango Lean Protein Smoothie
Get into the weekend mood with a real refreshing pineapple, mango and lean protein smoothie. Watch this fantastic video to pamper yourself with a super delicious smoothie that would chill your senses. The video is really inspiring and calls for a Friday... - 105.493
Frothy Healthy Fruit Smoothie
Wake up to a glass of frothy fruity smoothie everyday and stay high up on energy for the rest of the day. In this video, Betty explains a step-by-step recipe on refreshing and healthy fruit smoothie. A real energizer--great for summer, workout or anytime,... - 92.3247
PEAR AND POMEGRANATE SOUP:
1. Poach pears in pomegranate cranberry drink.
2. Use half of the liquid to make jelly.
3. In a serving bowl place the jelly, lay the poached pears and spoon the cooked juice around.
4. Spoon over some cream and... - 103.723
Three Fruit Slush
Reconstitute orange juice and lemonade concentrates, following directions on cans; add sugar, water, and fresh lemon juice. Whirl bananas in blender with part of fruit juice. Add to juices; mix. Freeze in freezer trays, stirring occasionally to add air into... - 20.5674
What a festive way to serve fruit! This was a great dessert and great drink – so colorful, so flavorful, so sweet ! It’s also a very versatile recipe – don’t like strawberries, use bananas instead….don’t like raisins, leave them out ! Make it... - 24.6566
Paleo Everyday Cookies
I'm trying out a recipe from The Paleo Parents new book 'Eat Like A Dinosaur', And it's goooooood. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 113.285
Jean-christophe Novelli Makes Perfect Pancakes
• Mix the eggs with the flour and sugar to make a paste.
• Add the milk very slowly. Use just enough so that the mixture coats the back of a spoon.
• Stir in the melted Flora Buttery. Combine thoroughly.
• Heat a heavy based non-stick pan and add a... - 28.8589