- » Banana Rum Cake
Banana Rum Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana rum cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana rum cake recipes.
Banana Nut Cake With Rum Butter Frosting
1. Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pans; dust lightly with flour; tap out excess.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon onto wax paper. Stir buttermilk into mashed bananas in a small bowl.
3. Beat butter or margarine, sugar,... - 45.4578
You May Also Like!
Creme De Banana Coconut Rum Cake
This Creme De Banana Coconut Rum Cake is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious cake recipe, Creme De Banana Coconut Rum Cake is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 47.8142
Banana Poppy Seed Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray a tube or bundt pan with a non-fat cooking spray.
Use mixer to blend sugar and liquid Butter Buds on high speed until fluffy.
Add egg whites, 1 at a time, and mix until smooth, about 1 minute.
Mix in banana puree, lemon peel,... - 41.441
Bananas Foster Cake
Lightly butter the side of a 10-inch cast iron skillet or 10 inch round cake pan.
Melt the 1/3 cup butter in the skillet over low heat.
Remove from heat and add the brown sugar, cinnamon and 2 to 4 tablespoons rum; spread the rum mixture over the bottom of... - 42.4353
Banana Rum Pie
Banana Rum Pie is simply one of the most delicious pie I have come across. I prepare it for my tots and husband on days that they hace bee good..lol!! Serve the Banana Rum Pie for your family and see how it helps to wrap them around your fingers! - 47.5743
Coffee Banana Rum Slush
Peel bananas and cut into about 1/2-inch slices.
Place slices slightly apart in an 8-to 9-inch cake pan.
Cover and freeze until banana is frozen, at least 2 hours or up to 1 week.
Cover and chill coffee until cold, at least 30 minutes.
In a blender or food... - 30.7247
Pineapple Rum Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch flameproof baking dish, place 6 tablespoons butter, brown sugar and 1/4 cup rum over a stove on low heat.
3) Arrange the pineapple slices over the melted butter mixture and keep... - 49.2908
Blend the yeast with the milk and 2 oz.(1/2 cup) of the flour in a large bowl.
Leave in a warm place for 20 minutes or until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into the yeast mixture and stir in the sugar and beaten eggs.
Add the softened butter and... - 42.0336
Brandied Banana Flambe
Place butter in an 8-inch round glass cake dish.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon.
Add bananas and gently toss to coat evenly.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes.
Place brandy in a 1 cup glass measuring... - 35.1241
Banana Nut Squares
1. Grease a 8-inch square baking pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Sift flour with baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar and keep aside.
4. In a bowl, combine the bananas, mayonnaise, water and vanilla.
5. Blend at... - 46.6946
Raspberry Rum Fondue
Prepare raspberry jam plus recipe adding 2 tablespoons rum after last cooking period.
Keep warm while - 20.5439
Banana Rum Cake Recipes By Category