- » Banana Rum
Banana Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana rum recipes.
Banana Rum Coolers
Place banana slices on a baking sheet.
Cover and freeze until firm.
Combine banana and 1/2 cup milk in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Add remaining 3/4 cup milk, ice cubes, and remaining ingredients; process until... - 33.052
Bananas With Rum Sauce
Pierce the bananas in 4 places.
Rotate in the Deep Basket for 15 to 20 minutes or until very soft when pierced.
Carefully peel and slice on the diagonal into 1/2-inch slices.
In a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar, lime juice and rum.
Stir in the... - 32.2824
Bananas Au Rum
Melt butter in top pan of chafing dish over direct heat; add bananas.
Sprinkle with one half of sugar and a dash of cinnamon.
Cook until bananas are lightly browned.
Turn and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Cook until soft; add rum and ignite.
Serve with... - 28.5175
Bananas In Rum
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct heat; or use heavy skillet on stove.
Put in bananas.
Turn heat to medium high.
As bananas soften, sprinkle slices with a little brown sugar and a drop or two of lemon juice.
Turn once,... - 27.8999
Bananas With Rum
Peel and halve the bananas and arrange in a well buttered dish.
Mix the lemon juice with 2 tablespoons water and pour over the fruit.
Sprinkle with the sugar.
Bake in a moderately hot oven, Mark 5, 375°F. for 20 minutes.
Add the rum and cook another 2... - 22.6946
You May Also Like!
Bananas Baked In Rum And Cream
Put the bananas in a greased baking dish.
Sprinkle with the sugar and rum.
Bake in a moderate oven (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4) for 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
Reset the oven to warm (170°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3).
Mix... - 35.7706
Hot Bananas In Rum
1. In a 3 separate piece of foil paper spread little and sprinkle demerara sugar and place the slit bananas in it.
2. Sprinkle some raisins on each of the bananas and 1 tablespoon of rum and also dash of lemon juice on all the 3 banana.
3. Now fold the... - 80.9446
Banana Rum Pie
Banana Rum Pie has an Unlikely taste. The bananas and semi sweet chocolate
gives the Banana Rum Pie Thrilling taste. - 45.1182
Banana Rum Pie
Banana Rum Pie is simply one of the most delicious pie I have come across. I prepare it for my tots and husband on days that they hace bee good..lol!! Serve the Banana Rum Pie for your family and see how it helps to wrap them around your fingers! - 49.2449
1) Select bananas that are slightly underripe ; as they should be a little green at the stalk endand would provide better results.
2) Peel the bananas and cut in half lengthwise.
3) In a large frying pan, melt the butter.
4) Add bananas... - 39.6286
Banana And Rum Pastries
Banana And Rum Pastries has a two dimensional taste. If you like your fruit to have rum flavor then you should try this Banana And Rum Pastries recipe. - 35.1328
Bananas Baked With Rum
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In 2-cup measure, combine milk, sugar, rum, butter, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
3. Place four 8-ounce baking dishes on cookie sheet; place 2 banana pieces in each. Pour milk mixture evenly into each dish.
4. Bake 15 minutes, or... - 32.0288
Fried Banana With Rum
1) Cut the banana in half lengthways after peeling.
2) Heat gently for about 2 minutes in the butter turning once.
3) Take the rum and first warm in a ladle and then flame it.
4) Pour lemon juice and the rum to the banana.
5) Add sugar and... - 33.854
Rum Sauced Bananas
In a 1 quart microwave safe casserole combine apple juice, brown sugar, margarine, and nutmeg.
Micro cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 1 minute.
Add bananas, tossing to coat.
Cook on 100% power (high) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or till bananas are heated... - 27.8267
Bananas Au Rum Flambe
Place bananas in melted butter in top of chafing dish, directly over flame.
Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Saute until lightly browned on both sides.
When soft but not mushy, add heated rum and ignite. - 28.4465
Banana Rum Recipes By Category