- » Banana Raisin Cake
Banana Raisin Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana raisin cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana raisin cake recipes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a nonstick 8-inch-square baking pan, or line baking pan with a baking pan liner or spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place banana, orange juice, and vanilla extract in blender or food processor. Puree.
Sift sugar, flour,... - 43.2385
You May Also Like!
Banana Spice Coffee Cake
In food processor or blender, puree bananas
In small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cut in 1/4 cup margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in walnuts; set aside.
In small bowl, combine flours, baking powder, baking soda and... - 44.3642
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Grease a 9-inch round nonstick cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Dust the greased pan by sprinkling 2 teaspoons flour; tilting pan to coat all sides with flour.
4. Turn over the pan to remove excess... - 50.2288
Banana Sweet Potato Cake
Boil or steam sweet potatoes until they are tender.
Peel and puree them.
You should have approximately 2 1/4 cups.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine pureed sweet potatoes with mashed banana, melted butter, non-fat dry milk and spices.
Combine beaten eggs,... - 41.6614
Oatmeal Sheet Cake
1) Into a large bowl, mix together the oat flour, arrowroot, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, water, baking powder, oil, banana, almonds and raisins
2) Into a greased square baking tin, pour the batter
3) Bake the cake at 450 F for 20 minutes - 36.6665
Banana Fruit Cake
Cut prunes and apricots into quarters.
In bowl combine prunes, apricots, raisins, candied fruits and peels, and dates.
Pour 1/2 cup brandy over fruit.
Cover; let stand overnight.
In large mixer bowl cream brown sugar and butter or margarine till fluffy.
Add... - 44.0157
Banana Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) Line a 8-inch springform pan with wax paper at the bottom. Spray non-stick cooking spray on the sides of the pan and keep aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg yolks, sugar and sweetener with... - 45.9959
Banana Oat Muffins
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonfat cooking spray or use a nonstick pan.
In a large bowl, whisk the flours, cereal, baking soda, and baking powder together thoroughly.
On a large plate, mash bananas with a fork.
Sprinkle... - 39.2561
Pineapple Banana Muffins
Pineapple Banana Muffins is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Pineapple Banana Muffins; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 37.9363
Oatmeal Banana Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add mashed bananas, egg, and salt and beat until well blended.
2. Stir in oatmeal, golden and dark... - 33.3319
Moist Banana Bread
You would just love this moist banana bread. It is so easy to make that even your kids can be involved at every stage. Make it a fun activity at home with the entire family. - 33.3842