- » Banana Punch
Banana Punch Recipes
Banana punch, a sweet and fruity irresistible partytime drink, is made from mashed bananas, water, sugar, lemonade, pineapple juice and orange juice. Sugar syrup is made and added to the rest of the ingredients in a ... More »
1) Allow sugar and 6 cups water to boil.
2) Now bring the liquid to room temperature or cool considerably.
3) Mix all ingredients well.
4) Now place the mixture in pans or molds in freezer for at least a day.
5) Just before serving, add 6... - 44.576
Health Kick Punch
1) Combine the orange juice, lemongs, sliced bananas, pineapple, light rum, honey, liqueur, grenadine syrup and Angostura bitter together. Stir the mixture well.
2) In the container of an electric blender, pour the punch mix, 1/3rd at a time, and blend... - 42.7648
High Potassium Punch
1.In the blender container, add in all ingredients.
2. Blend well to get a creamy and smooth punch.
3.Take 4 chilled glasses, and pour punch into this.
4. Top with nutmeg or cinnamon and serve. - 39.4435
My friends like this banana punch recipe. This recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this mixed drink is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable. If you also wish... - 35.5381
Boil 4 cups sugar and 6 cups water.
Cool for 5 minutes.
Mash 5 ripe bananas.
Mix sugar water, bananas, pineapple juice, orange juice and lemonade together.
When ready to use, thaw a little and add a large bottle of ginger ale. - 35.3051
South Seas Banana Punch
Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl and blend thoroughly.
Pour into shallow pans and freeze (mixture will still be slushy).
Fill glasses 1/3 full.
Top with ginger ale and stir Garnish with banana. - 30.0943
Banana Punch Recipes By Category