- » Banana Praline
Banana Praline Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana praline recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana praline recipes.
Praline Banana Tart
1) Take the brown sugar and cornstarch in a double boiler.
2) Add milk and cook over the simmering water.
3) Take away from the heat and mix around 1/4 of hot mixture into the egg yolk.
4) Now add to the remaining hot mixture and mix them well.
5)... - 43.2565
Banana Praline Muffins
In a small bowl, combine pecans, brown sugar and sour cream; set aside.
Combine egg, bananas, sugar and oil; mix well.
Stir in pancake mix just until moistened.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
Drop 1 teaspoon of pecan mixture into... - 34.5703
Banana Praline Sauce
1. Heat margarine, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon in saucepan over medium heat until margarine melts and mixture is smooth.
2. Stir in banana. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until fruit is tender. Stir in walnuts. Cool. Cover and store in refrigerator.
3.... - 29.9435
Banana Praline Sundaes
1. Let ice cream stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
2. Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet over low heat, heat brown sugar and butter or margarine until mixture melts, stirring frequently. Add raisins and bananas; cook 5 minutes, gently turning fruit,... - 22.3275
You May Also Like!
Peel bananas; slice in half crosswise, then slice in half lengthwise.
Combine frosting and cinnamon in a large skillet; cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until frosting melts.
Add bananas; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place rum in a... - 24.8206
1. Peel bananas, slice in half crosswise, then slice in half lengthwise and set aside.
2. In a large skillet combine frosting and cinnamon and cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes until frosting melts.
3. Add bananas and cook 3 minutes,... - 35.9646
Sour Cream Banana Cake
1. Beat butter or margarine until fluffy in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed. Gradually add sugar; continue beating until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time. Add vanilla.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt onto wax paper.... - 35.655
The name suggests its color. It is white as it has milk, bananas and nuts. Very tasty yet filling and nutritious. It tastes tropical as coconut milk is used. - 0
Caramel-pecan Buche De Noel
FOR CAKE: Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Line 17x12x1 inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment; butter paper.
Pulse nuts and flour in processor until nuts are finely chopped (not ground).
Using electric mixer, beat egg whites and salt in very large bowl until... - 43.1835