- » Banana Popsicle
Banana Popsicle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana popsicle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana popsicle recipes.
Banana Almond Butter Popsicle
In summers kids enjoy popsicles a lot and if they are store bought they are packed with sugar which is not good for kids. Weelicious host therefore makes banana almond butter popsicles which are pretty easy to make and lot healthier with banana and almond... - 113.401
Fruit Popsicle With Banana And Strawberries
For moms racking their brains for healthy summer time treats for kids this recipe is perfect. Fresh fruits go in this Popsicle that scores both on health and convenience. A perfect snack which kids can never say no to. - 91.8651
You May Also Like!
Banana Almond Butter Popsicles
Popsicles! Here is a great summertime treat that easy to prepare and healthy for your kids. Who doesn't love popsicles? These pops are a perfect energy treat for your little one because they have a fruit and protein. Try pulling them out at a kids summer... - 103.516
Banana Orange Yogurt Pops
In a bowl beat egg whites till soft peaks form (tips curl over); gradually add the sugar, beating till stiff peaks form (tips stand straight).
Fold the egg white mixture and banana into the orange yogurt.
Divide mixture among six 5-ounce paper drink cups and... - 26.0685
Banana Yogurt Pops
1) In a bowl, add first 4 ingredients to combine.
2) Use 10 (3-ounce) paper cups to distribute the mixture evenly.
3) Spread aluminum foil on top to cover.
4) Insert a wooden stick through the foil into center of each cup.
5) Place inside deep freeze... - 35.6789
Banana Lemon Yogurt Pops
Beat egg whites in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
Place banana and yogurt in blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Fold yogurt mixture into egg white... - 30.1388
1. In a blender, blend coconut milk, fresh pineapple and banana to make puree.
2. Pour this puree into popsicle moulds and freeze for at least 4 hours.
3. Serve it chilled as dessert. - 109.571
Tropical Fruit Pops
In a 1- or 2-cup glass measure stir together boiling water and gelatin until gelatin dissolves.
Pour into a blender container.
Add undrained pineapple and banana chunks.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Pour a scant 1/2 cup of the fruit mixture into each of... - 30.6412
Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas
Peel and cut bananas in half on a diagonal and place popsicle stick in the middle of the banana lengthwise, set aside. Place milk chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds at a time. Take out and stir, repeat process until... - 24.9524
Frozen Chocolate-dipped Bananas
1. Peel 2 bananas, removing any banana fiber that clings. Cut each in half, crosswise.
2. Place them in a small bowl and splash some lemon juice over them to keep them from turning brown.
3. Insert a popsicle stick into the cut end of each banana and... - 105.278
1) Use waxed paper to line a baking sheet.
2) Crosswise half the bananas, and lightly brush with lemon juice.
3) Insert popsicle sticks into the cut ends of the banana.
4) Brush on honey over the bananas and roll in coconut sugar.
5)... - 34.4341
Chocolate Dipped Bananas
1) Take a cookie sheet and line it with parchment paper or wax paper.
2) Cut bananas into halves.
3) On the sticks, place the banana halves.
4) In a saucepan, boil at least 2 inces of water.
5) On the simmering water, place a metal... - 45.3128
Banana Popsicle Recipes By Category