- » Banana Pineapple Muffin
Banana Pineapple Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Banana Pineapple Muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Banana Pineapple Muffin recipes.
Pineapple Banana Muffins
Pineapple Banana Muffins is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Pineapple Banana Muffins; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 37.9363
Banana And Pineapple Muffins
1.Sift flour, baking powder and spice into a mixing bowl.
Add sugar and oat bran.
2.Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients.
Combine banana, pineapple, egg whites, oil and juice.
Stir into flour mixture and mix to combine all ingredients.
3.Spoon... - 38.7123
Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Add eggs, pineapple, banana, and oil, stirring just until moistened.
Spoon into greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
Bake at 350Â° for 20 to 22 minutes or until done. - 28.0205
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F .
2) In a small bowl, whip butter and sugar.
3) Add eggs and combine.
4) Alternately combine fruit and flour, to the egg mixture. Avoid over-beating.
5) Use greased muffin tins to fill 2/3 with batter.
6)... - 45.812
Hawaiian Hula Muffins
Hawaiian hula muffins echo the exotic taste of hawaii. Baked with sour cream and butterscotch flavored crushed hard candies, it is the pineapples that makes these muffins hawaiian in flavor. Bake up these exotic beatuies and watch them dissapear any day. - 40.0987
Tropical Oat Bran Muffins
Heat oven to 350°F.
Line with paper baking cups or grease bottoms only of 22 regular-sized muffin cups or 12 jumbo muffin cups.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, cereal, coconut, baking powder, cinnamon and... - 37.8197
Frozen Banana Dessert Cups
Place bananas, strawberries, pineapple, honey and nutmeg in blender container.
Process until smooth.
Pour into large bowl.
Fold in whipped topping and almonds.
Line 12 (2 1/2 inch) muffin cups with foil liners.
Fill with banana mixture.
Cover and freeze until... - 39.2286
Strawberry Pineapple Cups
Line 18 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups.
In medium bowl, mash bananas with fork.
Stir in remaining ingredients and spoon into cups.
Freeze at least 3 hours or until firm.
Remove from paper cups and let stand 10 minutes before serving. - 24.9454
Frozen Pineapple Salad
1. In a large bowl, place the sour cream, lemon juice, sugar, and salt and mix well.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well
3. Tip this mixture into medium-sized muffin tins that have been lined with paper cups.
4. Freeze till set
5. Remove... - 42.5643
Pineapple Salad With Dressing
Fold sour cream, lemon juice, sugar and salt into whipped cream; add all remaining ingredients except salad dressing.
Spoon into paper muffin cups; freeze until firm.
Unmold on lettuce; top with salad dressing. - 29.4623
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, put flaour and sugar and add peanut butter to it and stir until thick and smooth.
3.In a separate bowl, put milk, eggs, vegetable oil or shortening and beat them all well.
4.Put the... - 41.5263
Hawaiian Baked Beans And Franks
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Take the container of electric mixer and blend butter in it by adding sugar in between, until a creamy and light mixture is formed.
3.Also add eggs to the container after whisking well.
4.In a... - 41.5851
Date Souffle Salads
Cream the cheese; beat in syrup, lemon juice and mashed banana.
Stir in pineapple, dates, and pecans.
Fold in whipped cream.
Line 6 to 8 muffin cups with paper bake cups; fill with salad.
Freeze till firm.
Remove bake cups.
Let salads stand 15 minutes at room... - 32.199
Spread the margarine on the muffin halves, then spread with the mustard.
Mix the chuck, milk, salt, pepper and onion together and spread on muffin halves to edges.
Top each muffin with cheese.
Broil for 7 minutes or until cheese is melted, brushing... - 30.2058
Frozen Fruit Medley
Drain apricots and pineapple, reserving 1 cup of combined syrup.
Cook syrup and sugar over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Partially thaw strawberries until they can be separated.
Add about 2 cups apricots, pineapple,... - 39.4247
Frosty Summer Salad
1) In a bowl, combine sour cream, sugar, and salt. Keep it aside.
2) In another bowl, place the bananas to sprinkle with lemon juice.
3) Add drained pineapple, cherries, and nuts to the banana.
4) Place the fruit mixture into the sour... - 45.9369
Sour Cream Fruit Salad
Combine all ingredients; blend well.
Spoon into 12 paper lined muffin cups.
Serve in lettuce cups or plain. - 27.8459
Rainbow Chicken Salad
1) From the heads of lettuce, remove the hearts. Do not separate or tear the outer leaves.
2) Retain the outer leaves for lettuce bowls in which the salad can be served.
3) Wash the leaves gently. Place on paper towels in the refrigerator until... - 49.074
Date Souffle Salads
1) Cream the cheese and beat in the maple syrup, mashed banana and lemon juice.
2) Add the crushed pineapple, pecans and chopped dates and stir well.
3) Whip the cream and fold it into the mixture.
4) With paper bake cups, line 6 to 8 muffin cups and... - 40.3996