- » Banana Pineapple Loaf
Banana Pineapple Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana pineapple loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana pineapple loaf recipes.
Banana Pineapple Cake Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease two 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 loaf pans.
3. In a bowl, add and combine the flour with sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. mix well and set aside.
4. In another bow, add and combine the crushed... - 112.624
Banana Gumdrop Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients with gumdrop pieces.
3) Mix in the remaining ingredients and stir in the dry ingredients.
4) Take a 9'' x 5''-inch pan, grease, and pour the mixture over it.
5)... - 47.0884
You May Also Like!
Tasty Banana Pineapple Bread
Bananas and pineapples are a perfect match.
This recipe is super easy and very frugal. What a great thing to make in your kitchen! Be careful not to finish everything in one go. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Enjoy it anytime! - 121.225
Strawberry Pineapple Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Cool; then add slightly thawed strawberries and pineapple.
Chill until consistency of honey.
Stir in banana.
Spoon half this mixture into a loaf pan, spread sour cream over this layer, and top with another layer of gelatin... - 30.3672
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, whip up margarine.
3) Slowly add sugar to it by continuous beating until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
4) Beat in eggs and stir in banana.
5) In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, soda and salt to... - 47.9818
Holiday Banana Bread
Preheat oven to 350F.
Grease well a 9-by-5-by- 3-inch loaf pan.
Into large bowl, sift flour with sugar, baking powder, salt, and soda.
With pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add banana and eggs; with electric mixer at low... - 40.3958
Lime Jello Salad With Banana Nut Dressing
Drain syrup from pineapple into 4 cup measure.
Add lemon juice and enough boiling water to make 3 cups of liquid.
Add to gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Chill mixture until syrupy.
Spoon about 1 1/2 cups gelatin into medium sized bowl.
Fold in drained... - 45.6862
Bring sugar and water to boil.
Boil 5 min Cool.
Add orange and lemon juices and un-drained crushed pineapple.
Mash bananas and add to mixture.
Freeze in loaf container.
About 10 min before serving remove from freezer to thaw slightly.
Place 3 scoops of... - 33.3878
Tropical Ice Box Cake
1. Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice. Measure 1/2 cup pineapple; reserve remaining pineapple for another use. Combine 1/2 cup pineapple, banana, and sugar in a small saucepan.
2. Combine cornstarch and reserved 1 tablespoon pineapple juice; add to... - 31.3485
Fruit Cup Slush
For the slush, drain the apricot halves, reserving syrup. Combine the reserved apricot syrup, ginger ale, and orange peel. Pour mixture into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan. Cover and freeze for 4 to 5 hours or just till mixture is slushy.
In a bowl combine apricot... - 26.7844
Fancy Frozen Fruit Salad
The fancy frozen fruit salad is a mixed fruit salad made with cottage cheese. Combined together, its chilled with a orange juice and cottage cheese dressing. Frozen and sliced, it is best topped with caranberry sauce and served. - 31.0818
Hawaiian Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
In a large bowl, cream sugar and shortening until fluffy; beat in eggs.
Stir in mashed bananas, drained pineapple and nuts.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Stir... - 41.8673