- » Banana Pepper Soup
Banana Pepper Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana pepper soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana pepper soup recipes.
Caribbean Banana Soup
Cook brown rice according to preferred method.
Combine bananas and beef stock in saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Saute onion, green pepper and garlic in oil for a few minutes.
Add coconut and saute until it is golden brown, stirring... - 40.4069
Green Banana Soup
In a large saucepan, stir-fry the salt pork until fat is clear and pork begins to color.
Add stewing beef and onions, stir-fry until lightly browned.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Stir in the next five ingredients.
Cover and cook on low heat for 2 1/2 hours... - 45.3868
Slick Chicken Soup
1) In a saucepan, boil the first 4 ingredients.
2) Sprinkle pepper to taste.
3) Sprinkle chopped parsley on top. - 31.3914
Banana Ginger Curry Pumpkin Soup
1. Heat the peanut oil in a heavy bottomed pot.
2. Add the onion and sauté over medium heat until transluscent.
3. Add the pumpkin and sauté over low heat for another 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the Blissful Banana Ginger Curry and the... - 33.0238
Bring 1 inch of water to boil in a steamer.
Place squash in a steamer basket set over the boiling water and cover.
Steam for 20 minutes.
Transfer steamed squash to a bowl and mash.
Add black pepper, nutmeg, milk, honey, and bananas.
Heat gently before... - 38.5196
Caribbean Chicken Soup With Bananas
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, combine the onion, carrots, green and red peppers, zucchini, tomatoes, stock, corn, rice, and spice mix. Stir to blend well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 6 to 7 hours, or until the rice is tender. Stir in the... - 32.3696
Wash ham hock pieces and place in large kettle.
Pour over ham enough cold water to cover.
Stud onion with cloves and add to kettle along with thyme and pepper.
Heat until boiling; reduce heat; simmer for about 1 1/4 hours. (At this point you could cool... - 43.491
One Of Each Soup
Place potato, onion, apple, banana, and celery in a saucepan and add chicken stock.
Simmer them until soft.
Puree in food mill, processor, or blender.
Stir cream, melted butter, curry, salt, and pepper into smooth puree.
Do not cook any more. - 37.9626
Creamy Squash Soup
Cook and stir vegetables, herbs and seasonings in butter 10 minutes.
Add stock, cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer until vegetables are tender.Puree, add creams and heat; do not boil.
Cool, chill and adjust seasonings.
Sprinkle with paprika and... - 37.4675
Soup-er Easy Black Bean And Corn Soup
Subscriber Michele Houghton shared her favorite quick and easy "pantry meal" with me. Serve it with homemade pita chips and orange slices. - 33.1844
Curry Flavored Roasted Cauliflower Soup
A lovely make ahead cauliflower soup that is spiced up using Indian curry powder. Chef Russel is at it again with his easy and simple recipe of soup perfectly demonstrated. So all soup lovers, this has to be the next soup you make and eat. - 106.664
Healthy Black Bean Soup
This wonderfully tasty and spicy black bean soup is a great, healthy, quick anytime meal that saves and stores easily. - 122.076
Cream Of Squash Soup
Preheat an oven to 375°F (190°C).
Stick 1 or 2 whole cloves in the flesh of each squash piece.
Place the pieces flesh-side down in a baking pan or ovenproof dish.
Pour in the boiling water.
Place in the oven and bake until tender when the flesh is pierced,... - 47.0265
Warm Up Vegetable Soup
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion, mushrooms, oregano, basil, and marjoram.
Cook, stirring often, until vegetables are tinged with brown (about 10 minutes).
Stir in broth, potato, and squash.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and... - 34.9617
Creamy Plantain Maduros Soup
Sweet Plantains Maduros (page 206) is a traditional South American side dish of ripe plantains sliced into bite-size pieces and panfried until golden brown, honey sweet, and creamy tender. Rich with just a hint of caramel-y sweetness, I tap the flavor of... - 40.3403
Haitian Black Bean Soup
1. Take a large Dutch oven, and add beans and cover it with water and stir in salt and soak overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain out water.
2. Boil the beans, by partially covering the oven over low heat.
3. Cook the beans... - 45.0794
A spicy soup made with vegtables and chipotle style adobo sauce. - 38.827
Golden Squash Soup With Pesto Topping
1) Peel and chop the squash into 1" cubes.
2) In a slow cooker, add the squash, onion, celery, garlic, broth, salt and pepper; cook covered on LOW for about 7-8 hrs or until the vegetables are tender; puree in a blender or a food processor.
3)... - 37.3206
In a large bowl, mash the banana and water until smooth.
Whisk in the papaya nectar or apricot nectar and pineapple juice.
Stir in the pineapple, mango, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, and cilantro. - 40.2086
Winter Vegetable Lentil Chowder
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine broth, peppercorns, coriander, allspice, and peel.
Bring to a boil on high heat; cover and simmer 20 to 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Sort and discard debris from lentils; rinse lentils.
Trim dark tops and root ends off... - 43.9448
Filipino Chicken Pochero
Filipino chicken pochero recipe video has a very interesting recipe stored in it. Even though the video is in Filipino, one is sure to get hooked to it by the variety of ingredients used. If you are a real foodie, then replicating the dish would not be very... - 104.989
looking for a complete meal that comes with meat and vegetables? try this healthy dish from the Philippines! it's rich in tomato sauce which is known to have lycopene---a phytochemical. recent human clinical trials and clinical studies suggests that lycopene... - 44.2344
Brazilian Beans And Rice
Brazilian beans and rice is a vegetable and rice recipe. Filling and delcious, this rice recipe is cooked along with beef anf pork sausages. Skillet cooked, it is flavored with black bean soup and spices like garlic and cayenne. Fruited with added bananas,... - 47.1172
Barbecued Gammon Steak
1. Place on aluminium foil on a baking tray.
2. With a little corn oil brush both sides of the gammon and grill very slightly on both sides.
3. Prepare the tomato soup as per packet directions using J pint water and pour over the... - 39.1757
Put beef, ham, sausage, onion, tomato, green pepper, coriander, and corn in a deep kettle; add water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Strain soup, returning to stock, only the pieces of meat and corn.
Add vegetables, bananas,... - 38.3166
Creamy Peanut Frosting
1.In a 1- quart saucepan or fondue pot, cream of soup, cream cheese, white chicken, almonds, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and pepper and cook the ingredients on medium flame by stirring at regular intervals in between.
2.Once a... - 37.8809
Hawaiian Veal Curry
Brown veal in vegetable oil in large frying pan; remove and set aside.
Blend curry powder and ginger into drippings in pan; add onion and saute just until soft.
Stir in browned meat and remaining ingredients, except rice; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer,... - 34.6874
Crunchy Hot Chicken Salad
1.In a alrge bowl, mix oranges, apples, strawberries, banana, avocados and dates.
2.In sepearte bowl,put orange juice, vegetable oil, honey, lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt and mustard and stir well
3.Add the lemon juice mixture on the prepared fruit... - 42.0084
Hawaiian Veal Curry
1. Take a large frying pan and brown the veal in vegetable oil. Remove from the pan and keep it aside.
2. Mix curry powder and ginger into drippings. Add onion and sautÃ© until tender.
3. Add the browned meat and all remaining ingredients except... - 38.7156
1. In a bowl soak garbanzos overnight.
2. Drain well.
3. In a large kettle put the next 7 ingredients.
4. Cover with water.
5. Cook over medium heat for 3 hours.
6. Mix the remaining ingredients.
7. Add saffron and little water in the... - 48.0529