- » Banana Pecan Cookies
Banana Pecan Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana pecan cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana pecan cookies recipes.
Blueberry Coconut Pecan Breakfast Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease cookie sheet with cooking spray.
3. Combine oats, coconut, flax meal seeds, salt, cinnamon, pecans, and blueberries.
4. In another bowl mash bananas add in coconut oil, agave nectar and vanilla. Mix until... - 102.999
Banana Choconut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in egg, banana extract, and banana until well blended.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt to sugar mixture and beat... - 34.442
Nutty Chocolate Banana Cookies
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter 2 baking sheets.
Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot water, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat.
Mash the bananas to a smooth pulp.
Beat the butter until it is smooth.
Beat in both the... - 45.9994
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Your typical peanut butter cookie recipe calls for a whole bunch of flour, sugar and eggs, which really weighs down the cookie, and certainly isn’t all that healthy. With this contemporary spin, using puréed banana instead of eggs and no flour, the true... - 136.539
Banana Bran Cookies
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices together; set aside.
Combine bran flakes and the banana; set aside.
Cream butter; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add egg and beat thoroughly.
Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture... - 42.5694
Banana Oat Munchies
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a mixing bowl sift flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and baking powder and blend in rolled oats.
3. In a container of food processor, add sugar, egg, vanilla and shortening and blend them by running the... - 46.9591
Cream butter, add 1 1/2 cups firmly packed dry frosting mix and remaining ingredients except pecan halves; blend well.
Drop dough by scant tablespoon-fuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 375° for 12 to 15 minutes.
Remove from cookie sheets... - 32.2117
Strawberry Banana Cobbler
Peel and slice bananas; place in 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish.
Mix pie filling, lemon juice, and vanilla; spoon over bananas.
Micro-cook, uncovered, 6 minutes, turning dish every 2 minutes.
Mix cookies and pecans; sprinkle over fruit.
Cook, uncovered, 1... - 31.7805
Banana Nut Cream Tart
1. For filling in the top of a double boiler, combine sugar and flour and then add half and half, eggs and butter.
2. Place over simmering water and stirring frequently cook about 20 minutes until thick enough to coat back of a spoon.
3. Stir in... - 45.7614
Banana ChocÃ³ Pops
1. Peel the bananas and halve cross wise.
2. Baste orange juice on the bananas.
3. Insert wooden skewers in cut end of bananas.
4. Arrange on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
5. Freeze to set.
6. In top of double boiler mix chocolate and shortening.... - 39.5939
Frozen Banana And Chocolate Pops
Peel bananas, and slice in half cross wise; brush bananas with orange juice.
Insert wooden skewers in cut end of bananas, and place on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
Freeze until firm.
Combine chocolate and shortening in top of double boiler; bring water... - 27.5368
Sour Cream Banana Cake
1. Beat butter or margarine until fluffy in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed. Gradually add sugar; continue beating until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time. Add vanilla.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt onto wax paper.... - 35.655
Tipsy Mud Pie
Combine cookie crumbs and butter, stirring well; press into a buttered 10-inch pieplate.
Combine sliced banana and lemon juice, tossing gendy; drain.
Arrange banana in a single layer over chocolate crust Cover and freeze until firm.
Combine ice cream,... - 35.792
Easy Pineapple Sherbet Dessert
Stir raspberries, bananas and nuts into sherbet.
Return to freezer until ready to serve.
Serve in dessert dishes with fancy cookie.
This is delicious - 25.6119
Cut two bananas into medium-size chunks.
Mash the third banana.
Combine all ingredients and stir until mixed.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Drop by teaspoon-fuls onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350Â°F. for 15 to 20 minutes. - 34.7553
Healthy Homemade Organic Granola
Enjoy a healthy breakfast everyday with these homemade organic granola bars. The store-bought granola bars are often high on transfats and skip out on one ingredient or other. Juan Montalvo shares a healthy granola recipe that includes rolled oats, nuts,... - 97.09