- » Banana Pastry
Banana Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana pastry recipes.
Strawberry And Banana Tartlets In Coconut Pastry Shells
Make the shells: In a large bowl blend together the flour, the butter, the shortening, the coconut, and a pinch of salt until the mixture resembles meal.
Add l 1/2 tablespoons ice water, toss the mixture until the water is incorporated, and form the dough... - 42.4006
Bananas In Pastry
Cut in margarine.
Add only enough water to form a dough.
Divide dough into 5 equal pieces.
Roll a piece into a rectangle slightly longer and twice as wide as banana.
Place banana in center and pinch sides and ends to enclose banana.
Prick in... - 40.8388
Banana And Rum Pastries
Banana And Rum Pastries has a two dimensional taste. If you like your fruit to have rum flavor then you should try this Banana And Rum Pastries recipe. - 35.1328
Fried Banana Pastries
Chill dough several hours in refrigerator before rolling.
Roll dough rather thin (1/8 inch) on lightly floured surface.
Cut bananas lengthwise in slices approximately 1/4 inch thick.
Halve slices and roll each one in the dough.
Press down edge to seal and... - 28.6815
You May Also Like!
Banana Pastry Dumplings
1. Heat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7. Brush a baking sheet with water.
2. On a floured board, roll out the pastry into a rectangle about 50 x 37.5 cm/20 x 15 inches. Trim the edges with a knife to straighten them. Let the pastry rest tor 5-10 minutes, then cut... - 31.6752
Simple Banana Foster Dessert
If you want to make desserts that are easy to make and would be loved by kids, Banana Foster is the right choice for you. Bale Dave makes this easy pastry and has explained the method well. Puffed hearts with leftover pastry impresses beyond measure. This... - 79.7905
Banana Cream Pie
In a 4 cup glass measure, thoroughly mix the milk and egg substitute.
Microwave on high power for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, stopping and stirring several times, until the mixture is hot but not boilingIn the top of a double boiler, mix the sugar and... - 40.558
Banana Cream Pie With Apple Jelly
1. Prepare custard: In 3-quart saucepan, stir sugar, cornstarch, and salt; stir in milk until blended. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils; cook 1 minute. Remove saucepan from heat.
2. In bowl, beat egg yolks; stir in... - 39.4366
Banana And Cherry Slice
Yummy homemade Banana And Cherry Slice is another thing all together. Surprise your guest and family with your homemade Banana And Cherry Slice, I am sure they would not have tasted anything like it! - 39.4954
Frozen Blueberry Banana Pie
1. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted, diet margarine with fork. Pat over bottom of 9-inch springform pan; chill.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in blender container; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Add boiling water and blend at... - 35.6743
Ginger Banana Pie
Powder gingersnaps in a food processor or blender.
Combine gelatin, sugar replacement, and water in a small saucepan or microwave-safe bowl.
Stir to mix.
Heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Meanwhile, mash two of the... - 42.4803
Gourmet Banana Cream Pie
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the vegetable fat and with your fingertips rub it into the flour until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Add a tablespoon of iced water and mix and knead the dough until it is smooth.
Add more water if the dough... - 46.3518
Banana Cream And Strawberry Pie
Put the gelatin mix into a large mixing bowl.
Add the boiling water and stir until the powder is dissolved.
Add the ice cream slowly.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in the whipped topping by spoonfuls.
Beat after each addition.
Transfer to a prepared pie... - 40.4974
Banana Pecan Strudel With Raisin Brandy Cream
1. Preheat the broiler. Assemble the mise en place trays. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
2. Combine the raisins and brandy in a small glass or ceramic bowl and let soak for 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, peel the bananas and cut in half lengthwise. Cut crosswise... - 46.0562
Banana Pastry Recipes By Category