- » Banana Pancake Sauce
Banana Pancake Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana pancake sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana pancake sauce recipes.
Banana Crepes With Raspberry Sauce
Peel and split 4 bananas lengthwise.
In a skillet, heat butter, and put the banana halves in for about 3 minutes, or long enough to coat with butter.
Turn and coat other side.
With slotted spoon, remove bananas from pan.
Spread out the crepes on a board or... - 31.8633
You May Also Like!
Pancakes are a great way to start your day. There can be any number of recipes to make pancakes. But this recipe from the college chef is really simple. Watch the video to know the recipe. - 92.7997
Ihop Caramel Banana Pancakes
1. Preheat the griddle to about 350 to 375 F.
2. Peel the banana, and slice thinly.
3. Break the egg in a small bowl, beat well and aside.
4. In a saucepan, cook the banana pudding as per the packet instructions.
5. In a large bowl, put... - 0
Banana Cinnamon Pancakes
1) Take a large bowl and mix together dry ingredients in it.
2) In a separate bowl, blend together milk, sugar, 2 tablespoons of oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
3) Stir this with the dry ingredients until the mixture is almost smooth.
4) Add in bananas... - 46.1485
Vanilla Cinnamon Pancakes With Caramelized Bananas And Walnuts
You don’t always need to have maple syrup to enjoy pancakes! You can have delicious caramelized banana and walnut in a buttery caramel sauce instead! A burst of cinnamon-vanilla flavor in each bite, this lovely, golden stack of moist and fluffy pancakes are... - 106.336
Stuffed Tuna And Banana Pancake
This dessert is a hot favorite with kids! Stuffed tuna and banana pancake is a yummy dish which is low in fat. No artificial additives are used in any of the ingredients. Serve it with cucumber and fresh coriander or fresh fruits like strawberry, watermelon... - 119.459
1. To make the sauce for serving with the Suzettes, combine all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan and stir till the sugar dissolves.
2. Place on a low heat and simmer for 50 minutes, stirring frequently, until transparent and thick enough to coat the... - 44.423
Banana Dosa (pancake)
Dosa is a typical South Indian food, taken as breakfast or dinner. The following is a dosa made with banana which will be loved by all ages. - 45.9349
Crispy Banana Waffles
1. Preheat the waffle baker.
2. In a large basin, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in the sugar
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, oil and banana till blended.
4. Fold in the dry ingredients, a little at a... - 45.7134
Royal Pineapple Bananas
In a small sauce pan mix the sugar with the cornstarch.
Add the pineapple and 1 tbsp (15 ml) of butter.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer until thick.
Remove from heat and stir in the grated citrus peel.
Cut the bananas in half, wrap a crepe around... - 40.6917
Peachy Banana Crepes
1 Prepare the Peach sauce: In a medium-size saucepan, add peach puree and honey.
2 In a bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water.
3 Gradually stir into the puree.
4 Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture... - 45.9314