- » Banana Pancake
Banana Pancake Recipes
Banana Pancakes are a unique twirl on regular pancake recipe. This banana dish is generally a thin, flat cake and sometimes also called quick breads.
Popular Ingredients Used in Making Banana ... More »
Stuffed Tuna And Banana Pancake
This dessert is a hot favorite with kids! Stuffed tuna and banana pancake is a yummy dish which is low in fat. No artificial additives are used in any of the ingredients. Serve it with cucumber and fresh coriander or fresh fruits like strawberry, watermelon... - 117.757
Easy Banana Pancakes
Banana pancakes is a great breakfast recipe. The chef here has prepared delicious banana pancakes, garnished with whipped cream and strawberries. Serve these pancakes with warm maple syrup and enjoy! - 103.451
Banana And Walnut Pancakes With Honey
Pancakes are energizing breakfast preparations coupled with taste as well as nutrition. Check out how to make Banana and Walnut pancakes in a simple way with just a few ingredients to serve with honey or any favored fruit topping! - 102.125
Healthy High Protein Low Carb Banana Pancake
If you are looking for a power-packed breakfast to jump-start your day, then this protein-dense pancake could give you a roaring start. Lee Hayward replicates one of his all time breakfast treat — delicious banana pancakes that are rich in protein and low... - 94.6879
Morning Banana Pancakes
Pancakes made using bananas for breakfast can surely brighten up your day. Watch how simple and easy it is to whip them on a lazy Sunday morning with just a handful of ingredients. Yes, they are totally vegan. - 92.352
Pancakes are a great way to start your day. There can be any number of recipes to make pancakes. But this recipe from the college chef is really simple. Watch the video to know the recipe. - 91.2598
Kendall Bites!! Banana Pancakes For Dr Sam's Retreat!
Being raw doesn’t mean you miss out on the good things in life. So here is a breakfast with pancakes and ice cream…raw! Pancakes not cooked over a flame? Yes…Kendall shows you how to make these one of a kind treats. - 73.0388
Banana Cinnamon Pancakes
1) Take a large bowl and mix together dry ingredients in it.
2) In a separate bowl, blend together milk, sugar, 2 tablespoons of oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
3) Stir this with the dry ingredients until the mixture is almost smooth.
4) Add in bananas... - 47.7042
1. In a large bowl, combine flours and baking powder along with the salt, then whisk properly to combine the ingredeints thoroughly then make a small hole in the center of the dry ingredients
2. In another bowl, whisk the next 4 ingredeints together,... - 46.1453
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, mashed bananas, egg whites, and maple syrup.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour and baking powder and barley.
3. Stir the milk mixture into the flour, but do not over mix.
4. Coat a nonstick frying... - 45.9421
Baked Banana Pancake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine whole wheat flour, non-fat dry milk and salt.
Combine beaten egg yolks, oil, honey and water.
Stir wet ingredients into dry, to make a smooth batter.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold them into batter.
Put oil into iron skillet... - 44.8135
Chicken And Banana Pancakes
Mix flour with salt.
Make a well in centre and add egg and oil.
Stir from centre, drawing in flour and adding milk as mixture stiffens.
Fry pancakes in a little fat until golden brown on both sides.
Melt butter, stir in flour; stir in milk, simmer... - 44.3381
Beat together the eggs, honey and milk.
Add the mashed bananas and mix well.
Sift the flour and salt into the banana mixture.
Stir in the melted butter or vegetable oil.
Set aside and allow to stand for at least an hour.
Pour two tablespoons... - 35.6773
Egg Substitute Banana Pancakes
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine buttermilk and soda, stirring well.
Add banana, egg substitute, and oil; stir well.
Add buttermilk mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are... - 34.0198
Add buttermilk, eggs and sugar; blend well.
Add flour and soda; beat thoroughly.
Add melted butter.
Pour onto greased hot griddle; cook on both sides until brown.
Serve with butter and powdered sugar. - 33.9036
Mix the bananas, buttermilk, eggs and sugar in a bowl and beat well.
Add flour and soda and beat thoroughly.
Stir in the butter.
Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased, hot griddle and cook until brown on both sides, turning once.
Serve with butter and powdered... - 32.3662
Mini Blueberry Banana Pancakes
1. Whisk pancake mix, milk, eggs, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and vanilla in a bowl. Stir in blueberries and banana.
2. Combine syrup and cinnamon in a small bowl or pitcher.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet or seasoned griddle over medium heat; lightly coat... - 30.8076
Chocolate Banana Pancakes
1. In medium mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients and 1/2 cup water.
2. Spray large nonstick skillet or griddle with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Spoon batter into skillet by thirds, making 3 pancakes, each 4 inches in diameter.... - 26.8875
Banana Pancake Recipes By Category