- » Banana Orange Sauce
Banana Orange Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana orange sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana orange sauce recipes.
Baked Jacket Bananas In Orange With Maple Sauce
1) First, prepare the sauce by blending the yogurt and maple syrup together. Keep aside.
2) Then, wash and dry the orange well.
3) Pare thin strips of the rind and then shred finely.
4) In a jug, put these orange rind shreds along with cold water to... - 38.4854
Bananas In Orange Sauce
1) Cut the bananas across diagonally into slanting pieces.
2) In a bowl, add sugar and allspice, then add orange rind and juice and mix well.
3) In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, melt butter and add the bananas. Cook them for 2 minutes,... - 34.5826
Bananas In Spiced Orange Sauce
1. Mix the sugar and spice, then add to the orange zest and juice and stir well to blend. Cut the bananas diagonally across into chunky, slanting pieces.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy-based saucepan. Add the bananas and fry briskly for 2 minutes, turning them... - 25.4321
Bananas With Orange Sauce
Peel bananas and slice into serving bowl.
Pour orange concentrate over bananas and toss to coat each slice.
Remove with slotted spoon to individual serving dishes and garnish each with sprig of mint.
Pour remaining concentrate into chilled sauceboat to pass... - 24.3664
Blend all ingredients together; chill for 1 hour.
Spoon sauce over ice cream and cake if desired. - 22.543
You May Also Like!
New Orleans Baked Bananas With Orange Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Cut 4 pieces of foil, each 4 x 6 inches.
Peel the bananas, cut them in half lengthwise, and place each half on a foil rectangle.
In a small bowl, mix the orange rind, honey, orange juice, and vanilla extract, and spoon over the... - 35.0141
Orange Banana Yogurt Dressing
Grate peel from 1/2 orange.
Juice orange .
In blender or food processor, combine orange peel and juice with remaining ingredients.
Blend until smooth. - 20.1384
Bananas With Orange
1) Peel the bananas.
2) Use lemon juice to brush the bananas and place aside to absorb lemon flavor for a few minutes.
3) In a large, heavy frying pan, add butter to melt down.
4) Pour in orange juice and add rind and sugar.
5) Place... - 37.749
Baked Bananas A L'orange
This amazingly delicious Baked Bananas A L'Orange is just perfect to top off the great meal you just had. And Baked Bananas A L'Orange here are simply fabulous that it can be made in just no time. So why wait just go ahead and wow your friends! - 36.3158
Courtesy of the book Kosher Kettle: International Adventures in Jewish Cooking - 32.8721
Pineapple Shortcake And Banana Chocolate Sauce
Pineapple Shortcake And Banana Chocolate Sauce has a grand taste. Pineapple Shortcake And Banana Chocolate Sauce gets its taste from fruit mixed with chocolate sauce. Pineapple Shortcake And Banana Chocolate Sauce is inspired by many food joints around the... - 40.4706
Roast Pork With Banana Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large skillet, brown pork on all sides in hot oil; remove from pan.
Season pork with Seasoned Salt, Seasoned Pepper, Minced Onion with Green Onion Flakes and Garlic Powder with Parsley.
Place in roasting pan.
Puree remaining... - 43.4848
Iced Banana Cake
If you are missing the special flavor of homemade banana cake, then this recipe is going to be just right for you. Preparing banana cake at home is super easy, and if you have icing, then you can decorate the cake too, as per your choice. It is perhaps one of... - 114.419
1. Place 1 scoop ice cream in each of 4 dessert dishes in freezer.
2. Just before serving, peel bananas; cut lengthwise into halves. (If using regular bananas, cut each half crosswise into thirds.)
3. Melt butter in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high... - 34.9935
Wash, hull and cut up strawberries.
Combine them in blender with undiluted orange juice concentrate and blend until smooth.
Alternate banana slices with strawberry-orange sauce.
Top with Cool Whip. - 24.1248