- » Banana Oat Square
Banana Oat Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana oat square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana oat square recipes.
Banana Oat Bran Squares
Slightly whip bananas in a bowl.
Add beaten egg, sugar replacement, and vanilla.
Beat just until blended.
Stir in flours, baking powder, and baking soda thoroughly.
Spray a 9 x 9 in. (23 x 23 cm) baking pan with vegetable oil spray.
Spread batter into the... - 43.4351
Home Made Banana Custard Oat Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 37 5°F. Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan. In a food processor, whirl the sugar, butter, and oil until smooth. Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt, then process, using on/off pulses, until the texture resembles coarse meal. Add the... - 32.6362
Banana Custard Oat Bars
1 Preheat the ovento375° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
In a food processor, whirl the sugar, butter, and oil until smooth.
Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt, then process, using on/off pulses, until the texture resem-bles coarse meal.
Add the... - 41.5856
Banana And Oat Gingerbread
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F/160°C/ Gas 3. Grease and line a 7 X 11 in (18 X 28 cm) cake tin.
2. Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda and ginger, then stir in the oatmeal. Melt the sugar, margarine and syrup in a saucepan, then stir into the flour... - 37.5077
Banana Oat Cake
1) Into a bowl sift the oat flour before measuring, also soft the baking powder and salt
2) Into another bowl, beat the egg, oil and honey with a fork
3) Tip in the mashed banana to the egg mixture and mix well
4) Mix together the wet and the dry... - 42.8962
You May Also Like!
Date And Banana Squares
Lightly grease an 18 cm/7 in square shallow cake tin.
Roughly chop the dates and bananas.
Place them in a heavy based saucepan, together with the lemon juice, honey and water.
Simmer the mixture gently over a low heat for about 30 minutes, or until... - 39.8478
Set one-half cup cereal aside.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Spread into greased 11 by 7-inch baking dish.
Crush reserved cereal and sprinkle over batter.
Bake 350Â°F. for 25 minutes.
Cool a few minutes and cut into squares. - 37.9416
Cocoa Banana Bars
For Bars, heat oven to 350°F lightly spray 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray, or oil lightly.
In large bowl, combine oat bran, flour, granulated sugar and 1/3 cup cocoa.
Add combined banana, 1/4 cup margarine, corn syrup, egg whites and... - 42.5657
Cocoa Banana Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spray 8-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Combine oat bran, flour, granulated sugar and 1/3 cup cocoa.
Add combined banana, 1/4 cup margarine, corn syrup, egg whites and vanilla; mix... - 46.6903
Banana Split Dessert Pizza
Preheat oven to 375°.
In medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, 1/4 cup ReaLemon and vanilla; mix well.
In large mixer bowl, beat 1/2 cup margarine and sugar until fluffy; add flour, oats and nuts.
On lightly greased... - 45.2026
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Prepare these bars in advance for those mornings when breakfast is on the go. Or, have these omega-3 and fiber filled bars after school or on the hiking trail. - 134.714
Chocolate And Banana Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Line a 20 cm / 8 in square tin with non-stick baking paper.
2. Blend the reduced fat cocoa powder and caster sugar with the skimmed milk. Add the bananas, soft light brown sugar and vanilla essence.
3. Lightly beat... - 38.3151
Oatmeal Banana Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add mashed bananas, egg, and salt and beat until well blended.
2. Stir in oatmeal, golden and dark... - 32.7356
Apricot Banana Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Spray square pan, 9x9x2 inches, with nonstick cooking spray; dust with flour.
Mix brown sugar and margarine in medium bowl.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of preserves for Apricot Glaze.
Stir remaining preserves, the egg whites and vanilla into... - 41.714
Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Is it really possible to have a cookie recipe that doesn't call for any sugar or butter but still produces cookies just as sweet and delicious as the ones you're normally used to eating? Well, not only are these treats incredibly easy to make -- even for moms... - 127.982