- » Banana Oat Bar
Banana Oat Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana oat bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana oat bar recipes.
Banana Custard Oat Bars
1 Preheat the ovento375° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
In a food processor, whirl the sugar, butter, and oil until smooth.
Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt, then process, using on/off pulses, until the texture resem-bles coarse meal.
Add the... - 41.5856
Home Made Banana Custard Oat Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 37 5°F. Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan. In a food processor, whirl the sugar, butter, and oil until smooth. Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt, then process, using on/off pulses, until the texture resembles coarse meal. Add the... - 32.6362
Cocoa Banana Bars
For Bars, heat oven to 350°F lightly spray 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray, or oil lightly.
In large bowl, combine oat bran, flour, granulated sugar and 1/3 cup cocoa.
Add combined banana, 1/4 cup margarine, corn syrup, egg whites and... - 42.5657
Cocoa Banana Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spray 8-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Combine oat bran, flour, granulated sugar and 1/3 cup cocoa.
Add combined banana, 1/4 cup margarine, corn syrup, egg whites and vanilla; mix... - 46.6903
Homemade Oat Bars
A recipe for homemade oat bars that are chock full of nutrition and just the right ingredients to satisfy your sweet tooth -- but are far less inclined to create persistent sugar cravings throughout the day as sugar will do. They are great as snacks or even... - 127.877
Set one-half cup cereal aside.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Spread into greased 11 by 7-inch baking dish.
Crush reserved cereal and sprinkle over batter.
Bake 350Â°F. for 25 minutes.
Cool a few minutes and cut into squares. - 37.9416
Hungry after working out ??? Watch the video and try this oatmeal banana bars. They are an absolute delight and a great substitute to those cereal bars bought from the super market. It uses gluten-free cereals making it more healthy. Loaded with chocolates to... - 114.502
Oatmeal Banana Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Using the softened margarine, lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Line the pan with wax paper and very lightly grease the paper.
3. Combine the oats, flour, sugar, nuts, raisins, baking powder, spices and orange zest in a... - 35.8796
Oatmeal Banana Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add mashed bananas, egg, and salt and beat until well blended.
2. Stir in oatmeal, golden and dark... - 32.7356
Apricot Banana Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Spray square pan, 9x9x2 inches, with nonstick cooking spray; dust with flour.
Mix brown sugar and margarine in medium bowl.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of preserves for Apricot Glaze.
Stir remaining preserves, the egg whites and vanilla into... - 41.714
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Prepare these bars in advance for those mornings when breakfast is on the go. Or, have these omega-3 and fiber filled bars after school or on the hiking trail. - 134.714
Peanut Butter Banana Granola Bars
Are you looking for some nutritious snack ideas. Check out this outstanding video that shares an incredible recipe for homemade peanut butter banana granola bars. The video is well explained and presents the recipe in an impressive manner. Take a look and... - 130.781
Chocolate Chip Banana Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, oats, almonds, baking soda, and salt; keep aside.
3. In another large mixing bowl, put together brown sugar and butter; using an electric mixer, beat at... - 47.5077
Banana Brownie Bars
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Use a cooking spray to coat the pan lightly.
3. In a bowl, combine together brownie mix, oats, egg and water.
4. Use floured hands to spread it evenly at the bottom of a greased pan.
5. Bake for 5... - 46.4133
Granola Bars With Peanut Butter And Banana
Do you enjoy granola bars? If you do then here is a variation to these healthy snacks! This variation uses peanut butter and banana. Further filled with the goodness of dry fruits and oats, these are tasty and healthy! A great idea to keep these handy for a... - 119.083
Monkey Bars is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Monkey Bars recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.2881
How To Make: High Protein, Low Cal Granola Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add all the ingredients and mix well till it combines well.
3. Pour into the baking tray and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool and set before... - 0
Terry Shanahan - Homemade Protein Bars - Blueberry
Homemade protein bars are excellent all time snacks that are nutritious and great to eat. This incredible video shares an absolutely easy recipe that would surely be a winner. The video is nicely explained and indeed a super snack idea. Check it out…. - 113.081
Streusel Fruit Bars
Grease a 33 X 23 cm/13 X 9 inch square tin.
In a small saucepan combine the chopped fruits, orange juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and 1/4 teaspoon ginger.
Simmer for 5 minutes, remove from the heat, stir in the bananas and cool.
Beat the sugar and butter until light... - 43.4646
Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Is it really possible to have a cookie recipe that doesn't call for any sugar or butter but still produces cookies just as sweet and delicious as the ones you're normally used to eating? Well, not only are these treats incredibly easy to make -- even for moms... - 127.982