- » Banana Nut Bread Sour Cream
Banana Nut Bread Sour Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana nut bread sour cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana nut bread sour cream recipes.
Moist Banana Bread
Here is an old fashioned banana bread recipe that is an all time favorite with all. The secret to the moistness of this banana bread is that comes from sour cream. This moist banana bread shall surely please your entire family! - 130.646
Vanilla Banana Nut Bread
This banana bread recipe ihas macadamia nuts in it. Flavored with vanilla and lemon rind, the banana bread is baked with a butter and egg batter. Served with tea as a snack or used for breakfast, it is flavorful and yummy! - 45.665
Banana Bread Recipe
This How-to video will show you a great recipe to use up all those over ripe bananas. - 96.5465
Cinnamon Banana Nut Bread
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugar and eggs, mixing well.
Stir in bananas and sour cream.
Stir in dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in nuts.
Pour into a greased 8-1/2-in.x:4-1/2-in.x 2-1/2-in.loaf pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until bread... - 39.7388
Banana Nut Bread
If you have over ripe bananas don’t throw them out! Make banana some banana nut bread. If you can’t make it immediately, simply place the bananas in a bag and freeze them. Make it when you are ready. - 138.187
Banana Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 1 9 x 5 inch loaf pan or 2 smaller pans.
Cream butter, sugar and eggs in large bowl using electric mixer.
Add remaining ingredients and mix on low until blended.
Turn into pan(s) and bake until toothpick inserted in... - 42.7686
Chocolate Banana Nut Bread
Line bottom of 9 x 5-inch loaf dish with wax paper.
In small bowl, combine granola and milk.
In medium mixing bowl, combine butter and chocolate.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 3 to 4 minutes, or until chocolate melts and can be stirred... - 47.4247
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Grease a 4 by 8 inch loaf pan with the butter or margarine.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, soda and salt together.
3. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening, add the sugar and beat thoroughly. Add the egg.
4.... - 38.4319
Banana Coconut Bread
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Into a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
Put eggs, butter, lemon extract, sour cream, and sugar in blender and mix.
Pour egg mixture into flour mixture, stirring thoroughly.
Fold in nuts, bananas,... - 42.12
Best Banana Bread From Rosalie Fiorino Harpole's Kitchen
1. Sieve the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, keep it aside.
2. Prepare a butter greased 9x5 baking pan dust it with flour.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
4. In a mixing bowl cream the sugar, butter and eggs with the help... - 120.413
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12-cup muffin tin and one 6-ounce custard cup with paper baking cups.
2. Combine bread mix, oil, water, and eggs in a bowi, stirring until moistened. Add chips and stir until combined. Divide batter evenly among muffin tin and... - 38.3944
Curry Condiment Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Prepare curried ginger dressing by mixing all the ingredients in a blender, till smooth. Use 1/2 cup dressing for this recipe. Store the rest in the refrigerator for use later.
3) On a cookie sheet,... - 47.1241