- » Banana Muffin
Banana Muffin Recipes
Banana Muffin is warm and homey muffins made from mashed ripe bananas, flour, eggs, buttermilk, salt, sugar, baking powder and flavoring agents. Banana nut muffins are another variation where nuts of choice are ... More »
Strawberry Filled Banana Muffin
Dessert lover's true favorite. This video prepares banana muffin, filled with strawberries. They're delicious for breakfast or lunch. The strawberry filling is what makes these banana muffins stand apart from the ordinary. They're scrumptiously delicious. - 121.177
Jelly Marbled Banana Muffin
If you like to smother a muffin with jelly before you bite into it, here is a non-messy way to enjoy it! A treat for snacks or a simple on the go breakfast muffin. - 109.49
Baked Banana Muffins
Are you looking for an easy recipe to make yummy banana muffins? Banana muffins have been one of the most popular desserts of all times. If you feel that making this delicious treat is difficult, watch this video to change your opinion forever. This is a very... - 86.1141
Date And Banana Muffins
If your kids are fond of muffins, then you must surely watch this video. Learn here how to make some interesting date and banana muffins. These muffins are soft and creamy and make a superb snack. - 85.4932
Corn Flakes N' Banana Muffins
corn flakes and banana muffins are crunchy little muffins that can be included in your day to day snacks or breakfast menu. Baked with corn flakes and mashed bananas, these are flavored with cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg. - 50.3083
Banana Oat Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take 12 muffin cups and spray the bottom with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Gently spoon flour in a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a large bowl and combine together oats, flour, baking powder, 1/4 cup... - 48.9694
Banana Split Muffins
These banana split mufins perfectly blend the flavor of bananas with coconut for a very flavorful and rich muffin recipe that is yummylicious with dollops of health benefits. Baked with walnuts and sugar, these banana and coconut muffins are perfect for the... - 47.3336
Banana Crumble Muffins
banana crumble muffins are made with ripe chopped bananas and runchy cereal to give you a crumbly muffin with a fresh taste. the brown sugar sweetens up this chewy muffin just the right amount. - 46.8738
Carrot Banana Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Grease 12 muffin cups or fill with paper cupcake liners and spray with cooking spray.
To Make Muffins: Pour enough boiling water over raisins to cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Drain well and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together... - 44.5481
Mountain Biker's Banana Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Spray the muffin cups with cooking spray.
3) In a bowl, mix sugar, baking soda, salt and flour.
4) In a larger bowl, combine oil, milk, mashed bananas and vanilla extract.
5) Incorporate the dry into... - 44.4691
Blueberry Banana Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Grease 12 muffin-tin cups. Alternately, line with paper liners.
3) Using electric mixer beat margarine and sugar in a medium bowl till fluffy.
4) Blend in eggs each at a time and beat well.
5) Add... - 44.1778
Spiced Banana Muffins With Orange Butter
1. In a medium heatproof dish, microwave the butter uncovered on HIGH for 30 minutes or till it melts.
2. Add in the chopped bananas, whole egg, and egg yolk and mix well
3. In a separate bowl, tip in the oats, sugar, and mix well
4. Sift all the rest... - 44.1556
Banana Date-nut Muffins
These banana dat nut muffins are homely anddelicious muffins made with ripe banana, dates and chopped walnuts. Prepared with a batter of wheat flour, yogurt, eggs and flour spiced withcinnamon, the banana date nut muffins are baked to a light brown color. - 44.0517
Grandma's Banana Muffins
1) Take a medium sized bowl, using a electric hand blender, cream butter and sugar together.
2) Add in egg, and then banana. Continue to whisk.
3) In a different bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
4) Stir the dry ingredients into the creamed mixture. Mix... - 43.6573
Banana Nut Muffin
My sister likes this banana nut muffin recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this dessert .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dessert very much.... - 42.7551
Cranberry Banana Muffins
Heat oven to 400°F.
Line 12 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups.
Combine oat bran, brown sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
Gently stir in cranberries.
Add combined cranberry juice, banana, egg whites and oil, mixing just until... - 42.5936
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, put the bananas, sugar and egg.
Beat until smooth.
Sift together flour, soda, baking powder, and salt.
Add these sifted dry ingredients and then the melted butter to the banana mixture.
Mix at the lowest... - 42.2956
Low Fat Banana Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 5/190°C/fan oven 170°C.
2. In the muffin tins place suitable paper cases.
2. In a bowl sift flour, bicarbonate of soda, salt and baking powder.
3. In another bowl beat eggs. Add sugar, banana puree and water. Beat... - 42.2687
Strawberry Banana Muffin Bites
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine yogurt, margarine, and eggs, blending well.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Gently fold in mashed strawberries and banana.
Spoon barter into miniature muffin pans that have... - 42.1268
1) Grease the muffin tins.
2) In a large bowl, put flour, soda and salt.
3) Mix all together.
4) Make a well in center of the dry mixture.
5) Mix butter, sugar and one egg until smooth and creamy.
6) Whisk the second egg.
7) Add sour... - 41.9056
Mini Banana Muffin
My wife likes this Mini Banana Muffin recipe. This Mini Banana Muffin recipe is very simple and easy.Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Mini Banana Muffin to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it... - 41.5898
Oatmeal Banana Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Butter 18 muffin cups.
3) In a mixer bowl, combine butter or oil, eggs, bananas, and honey.
4) Mix together yogurt and baking soda and add to first mixture.
5) Cream well.
6) Add flour to creamed mixture,... - 41.5201
Spiced Banana Muffin
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/ 190°C/ Gas 5. Lightly grease or line 10 deep muffin tins with paper cases.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
3. With an electric mixer, beat the peeled bananas... - 41.2855
Banana Oat Muffins
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonfat cooking spray or use a nonstick pan.
In a large bowl, whisk the flours, cereal, baking soda, and baking powder together thoroughly.
On a large plate, mash bananas with a fork.
Sprinkle... - 41.2658
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Mash the bananas.
3) Combine sugar and slightly beaten egg to the mashed bananas
4) Add the melted butter.
5) Add all the dry ingredients and mix well.
6) Bake at 375 °F for approximately 20... - 41.1653
Spray 16 muffin cups with a non-fat cooking spray.
In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
In a large bowl, using a wire whisk, beat Egg Beaters.
Stir in mashed bananas, milk, and corn syrup.
Add flour mixture;... - 40.9628
Quick Banana Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper/foil cups.
3. Combine cinnamon and sugar and keep aside.
4. In a medium bowl, empty the muffin mix.
5. In a measuring jar, combine egg and milk according to... - 40.6177
Banana Scotch Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F Puree banana in blender (2/3 cup).
In medium bowl, combine pureed banana, egg, sugar, milk, oil and vanilla.
In large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Stir banana mixture and butterscotch chips into dry... - 40.6144
Banana Honey Muffins
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In large mixing bowl, combine pecans, oats, corn flakes, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In medium mixing bowl, beat together bananas, milk, honey, butter and egg.
Add banana mixture to dry... - 40.4102
Quick Banana Muffins
This banana muffin recipe is quick and easy to put together. Baked with walnuts and biscuits mix, this muffin is crunchy yet delightully moist. Bake it up and enjoy the complementing textures and flavor of bananas and walnuts. - 40.0457
Pineapple Banana Muffins
Pineapple Banana Muffins is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Pineapple Banana Muffins; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 39.9823
Spiced Banana Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Line a muffin tin with 12 large paper cake cases. Sift together both flours, the baking powder, salt and mixed spice into a bowl, then tip the bran remaining in the sieve into the bowl. Stir in the sugar.
2. Melt... - 39.4308
Banana Pecan Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. In a large bowl, place the flour, sugar and cream of tartar and mix well. Make a well in the center.
3. Mix the rest of the ingredients and pour this into a well made in the center of the flour mixture to... - 39.337
Chocolate Chunk Banana Muffins
These chocolate chunk banana muffins lets you indulge in the sinful taste of rich chocolate coupled with the sweet taste of ripe bananas. Baked with sugar and flavored with vanilla, these little muffins are prefect as snacks or with tea or a hot glass milk. - 39.2117
Blueberry Banana Muffins
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray muffin tin with vegetable oil.
In a bowl, combine flours, sugar, wheat germ, baking powder, salt and spices.
Stir until well mixed.
In another bowl, mash banana.
Add margarine, egg substitute, and orange juice... - 39.0058
1) Preheat oven at 350Â°c.
2) Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or use paper inserts.
3) In a bowl, add margarine and sugar. Cream together.
4) Mix eggs and beat well.
5) Stir in banana.
6) In a large bowl, sift dry ingredients together.
7)... - 38.5919
Special Banana Muffins
These special banana muffins recipe can make you go bananas. Fashioned exclusively for banana lovers, these muffins give you the fine and delicate taste of bananas baked with flour and sugar. A great snack either served just like that or with a light... - 37.5693
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Combine hazelnut flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
Separately, beat together eggs, maple syrup, safllower oil and vanilla.
Stir in banana, yogurt and lemon zest.
Add this mixture to dry... - 37.4322
Toasted Coconut Banana Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, oats, and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk.
3. Combine banana and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, and stir well with a... - 36.5539
Holiday Banana Muffins
1. To make the topping, combine the brown sugar and pecans in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. Add the banana, orange juice, egg whites, and vanilla extract, and stir just... - 35.7473
Cinnamon Banana Muffins
Mix the biscuit mix, 2 teaspoons cinnamon and 1/3 cup sugar in a bowl.
Add the egg, milk and oil and mix.
Add the bananas and stir until blended.
Batter will be lumpy.
Fill lined or greased muffin tins 3/4 full.
Combine remaining cinnamon and 1 tablespoon... - 34.6797
Cocoa Banana Muffins
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. Add the banana, milk, egg whites, and vanilla extract, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the walnuts if desired.
2. Coat muffin cups... - 34.3548
Banana Muffins High
Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
Combine banana, buttermilk, egg and oil in another bowl.
Mix with dry ingredients, stirring smooth.
Fill each liner half-full.
Place in microwave cupcake holder or in custard cups.
Microwave 6 at a time in a circle for 2 1/2... - 33.7785
Cream butter and sugar, add eggs, bananas and extracts in mixing bowl.
Add flour, salt and baking soda, which has been sifted 3 times.
Do not overmix.
Pour into well oiled muffin pans and bake in oven at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes. - 33.4187
Moist Banana Muffins
1.After thawing, arrange the spinach on paper towels and press it until almost dry.
2.In a large bowl, mix soinach with mayonnaise, sourcream, water chestnut and vegetable soup mix.
3.Stir well and put the lid on and refrigerate for few... - 32.892
Banana Muffins Using Shortening
Cream the shortening with sugar in a bowl and add bananas.
Add the eggs and mix well.
Sift dry ingredients together and stir into batter.
Pour inta greased muffin pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. - 32.6376
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, pecans, oats, corn flakes, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In medium mixing bowl, beat together bananas, milk, honey, butter and egg.
Add banana mixture to dry ingredients; stir until moistened.
Spoon batter into... - 32.3685
Banana Whole Bran Muffins
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in bran.
Combine egg, banana, milk, and salad oil or melted shortening.
Add liquid ingredients all at once to dry ingredients, stirring just till flour mixture is moistened.
Fill well-greased muffin... - 32.3044
Crunchy Banana Muffins
1. Combine flour, baking powder, oats, salt, and baking soda.
2. Add honey, milk, egg white, oil, and bananas. Stir with fork just until dry ingredients are moistened.
3. Use nonstick muffin pan or muffin papers and fill cups 2/3 full. Bake at 400Â° for 18... - 30.511
This banana muffin recipe is a simple and delicious recipe that is made with ripe bananas. Prepared with a batter of eggs, flour and sugar, the banana muffins are baked and best served warm. - 29.5666
Banana Muffins With Honey And Yogurt
1. Lightly grease 18 small muffin tins. If your tin is smaller, bake the muffins in batches.
2. Put the wholemeal flour, cornmeal, baking powder, beaten egg and honey into a food processor and blend together. Spoon in the milk until the mixture has a soft... - 29.4741
Banana Pecan Nut Muffins
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine remaining ingredients; add to dry ingredients; stir just until moistened.
Spoon batter into greased muffin pans, filling three-fourths full.
Bake at 400Â° for 18 minutes... - 28.0449
Apple Butter Banana Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring just until moist. Divide batter evenly among 8 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pans immediately. - 27.4673
Apricot Glazed Banana Muffin
This Apricot Glazed Banana Muffin tastes awesome! Try this Apricot Glazed Banana Muffin for dessert today and et me know how you liked it! - 23.7156
Add 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) each of cinnamon and nutmeg to "Muffin Mix."
Mash 1 banana and add to liquid ingredients before adding liquid to "Muffin Mix."
Coffee Cake Muffins: Combine 1/4 c. (60 mL) brown sugar, 1/4 c. (60 mL) walnuts or pecans, 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)... - 19.6678
Banana Pineapple Coconut Muffins
I love serving muffins for breakfast with eggs, an omelette or quiche. They’re also great with a cup of Earl Grey for afternoon tea. Additionally, whenever I serve cakes, breads or dishes with banana, my husband likes me to mix in a little bit of... - 0
Mini Banana Muffins
Mini Banana Bread Muffins Made With Extra Virgin Olive Oil sweet seasonal treat! Enjoy! - 0
Eggless Banana Muffins
What to do with over ripened bananas??? Make these yummy muffins, everyone in your family will love them. - 0
Banana And Toffee Muffins
The name itself suggests that these muffins are delectable. The unique combination of bananas and toffee make these muffins an irresistible treat. - 0
Banana Muffin Recipes By Category