- » Banana Molasses Cake
Banana Molasses Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana molasses cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana molasses cake recipes.
Banana Sweet Potato Cake
Boil or steam sweet potatoes until they are tender.
Peel and puree them.
You should have approximately 2 1/4 cups.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine pureed sweet potatoes with mashed banana, melted butter, non-fat dry milk and spices.
Combine beaten eggs,... - 43.2814
Banana Spice Cake
In mixer bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, salt, spices, vegetable shortening, banana, and molasses.
Mix vigorously 2 minutes by hand or at medium speed of electric mixer.
Add eggs and milk; beat 2 minutes more.
Pour batter into 2 greased and... - 40.1393
Banana Spice Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a mixer bowl , blend in sugar, flour, soda, baking powder, salt, Crisco, spices, molasses, banana.
3. Combine the ingredients by stirring it with hands or beat it using electric mixer.
4. Blend... - 46.0562
Banana And Gingerbread Slices
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Lightly grease and line an 18 x 28 cm / 7 x 11 in baking tin.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl with the spices and bicarbonate of soda. Mix in the sugar with some of the flour and sifr it all into the bowl.
3. Make a... - 42.7201
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Line the bottom of an 8-inch-square baking pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with flour.
Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt together in a mixing... - 44.9692
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a small saucepan, mix butter and molasses in it and allow it to boil.
3.Stir in yogurt or sour cream.
4.Sieve flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and cloves.
5.Once done add flour mixture to... - 45.1961