- » Banana Malt
Banana Malt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana malt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana malt recipes.
1) Place Splenda,malted milk powder, banana, cocoa powder, reduced fat milk and ice into a blender glass.
2) Blend until smooth.
3) For a sweeter version, increase Splenda to taste.
4) If desired, top each with a little whipped cream. - 31.4787
Quick Banana Malt
Slice banana; puree with remaining ingredients in blender. - 21.8845
You May Also Like!
Fruit Juice Combo Malts
In 5 cup blender container combine juice and malted milk powder.
Blend at Medium speed, stopping blender frequently to scrape sides, until malted milk powder is dissolved (30 to 40 seconds).
Add ice cream; continue blending, stopping blender frequently to... - 26.9407
Sweet Banana Pie
Unexpected guests coming for tea, whip up this tasty tart in less than half an hour. Here is a recipe video that shows how to make a sweet banana pie for dessert. This luscious banana pie is perfect for those occasions where you need something special in a... - 131.524
Boozy Banana Shake And Starring Samantha Part 2!
My Boozy Banana Shake tastes exactly like an old fashioned malt shop classic - so much so you have to be careful because you won't taste the alcohol in it - and there is alcohol! Baileys Irish Cream, Kahlua, Vanilla Vodka, Ice Cream, and ripe banana all blend... - 0
1. In bowl or blender beat banana until smooth. Mix in milk, malted-milk powder, and vanilla.
2. Pour into soda glass. Top with scoop of ice cream. - 22.3537
Chocolate Banana Milk Shake
Press the bananas through a sieve, then combine them with the milk and chocolate-flavored-malt drink in a shaker.
Shake well. - 28.9551
Banana And Cardamom Bread
1. Put the warm water in a small bowl. Sprinkle the yeast on top. Add the sugar, mix well and leave for 10 minutes.
2. Split the cardamom pods. Remove the seeds and chop them finely.
3. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.... - 39.628
Banana And Gingerbread Slices
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Lightly grease and line an 18 x 28 cm / 7 x 11 in baking tin.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl with the spices and bicarbonate of soda. Mix in the sugar with some of the flour and sifr it all into the bowl.
3. Make a... - 42.7201
Date And Banana Chutney
Place the first four ingredients into a large saucepan, cover and cook on a moderate heat until the onions become transparent, stir occasionally to prevent the bottom burning.
Add to the mixture the remaining ingredients and cook again until the chutney is... - 28.1797
Bacon And Banana Kebabs
1 Peel the bananas and cut them into 4 cm (1 1/2 in) lengths.
Sprinkle them with lemon juice.
2 Mix the tomato ketchup (cat- sup) and vinegar over low heat in a saucepan and add the sugar.
Heat gently, stirring, until melted and blended.
3 Coat the banana... - 37.543