- » Banana Leaf
Banana Leaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana leaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana leaf recipes.
Tiger Prawns With Banana Leaves And Dill
Take a look at this tiger prawns in banana leaves recipe, it is probably one of the most delicious prawns recipe, you might have come across. Though a little time consuming and tricky but worth a try. Watch the video to get the details in Filipino language. - 79.7454
Sole In Banana Leaf
Season fillets with salt to taste.
Process coconut, chili peppers, coriander, caraway seed, mint leaves and garlic through food grinder.
Add cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt and sugar.
Coat fillets with paste.
Cut banana leaves into pieces large enough to wrap around... - 45.0118
Whole Fish In Banana Leaves
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Blanch banana leaf in boiling water for 1 minute, drain, pat dry and set aside.
2. To make stuffing, place rice, pistachio nuts, sun-dried peppers or tomatoes, spring onions, dill, lemon rind and garlic in a bowl and mix... - 35.1911
Steamed Rice In Banana Leaves
1. Drain rice, place in a colander and rinse under cold running water until water runs clear. Place rice in a saucepan and pour over enough water to just cover. Cover pan with a tight-fitting lid and cook over a medium-low heat for 20 minutes or until water... - 33.5774
You May Also Like!
Grilled Fish In Banana Leaf 'papillote
Clean the fish.
Marinate with salt and pepper, sliced onion and lime.
Soften the banana leaf over low heat.
Arrange the fish on the leaf, make a papillote and grill. - 25.6035
Grilled Baramundi In Banana Leaf With Vegetables And Vanilla Sauce
Sea bass fillet Season the fish fillet with salt, pepper and curry powder.
Slice tomatoes, lemon and ginger and arrange them on the fish fillet.
Wrap each fillet in a piece of banana leaf.
Grill the fish on charcoal.
Vegetables Turn (see glossary) and boil... - 41.1937
Banana Leaf Vegetable Curry
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Stir in the onion and cook for 8-10 minutes until wilted.
3. Add garlic and cook with constant stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle curry powder and cook for 1-2 minutes over medium heat.
5.... - 46.6386
Banana Leaf Wrapped Fish With Salad
If you are visiting India, make sure to taste the fish dishes of the country. Someone has rightly said that this country is a land of fish and rice. Here in this video also, the chef tells how to make delicious steamed fish which goes along well with salad... - 124.5
Chutney Fish In Banana Leaves
Chutney Fish In Banana Leaves has a uinque taste. The green chutney gives the Chutney Fish In Banana Leaves a refreshing taste. - 32.3042
Chinese New Year Banana Cake
Looking for a good Banana Cake recipe that is perfect for Chinese New Year and just about any occasion? Then watch this video and learn how to make the perfect Banana Cake that will please the taste buds and leave the guests wanting more! - 107.873
Banana Peanut Salad
Slice banana lengthwise; place on lettuce leaf.
Spread generously with mayonnaise; sprinkle with peanuts. - 18.1887
Chicken In Banana Leaves
1. To make spice mixture, place chillies in a hot frying pan or comal and cook until skins are blistered and charred. Transfer chillies to a bowl, pour over water and soak for 30 minutes.
2. Drain chillies and discard soaking liquid. Place soaked chillies,... - 35.5863
Breakfast Banana Split
Peel and cut banana in half crosswise.
Cut each half banana into 4 lengthwise sections.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Place 2 sections of banana on a leaf of lettuce.
Evenly distribute the grapefruit inside of the banana slices among the 4 plates.
Distribute the... - 30.7344