- » Banana Kebab
Banana Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana kebab recipes.
1) First skin the onions and then blanch them by boiling for about 5 minutes.
2) Peel the bananas and cut them into slices of about 1/2-inch.
3) Dip the tomatoes into boiling water for a bit and then peel them. Cut into halves.
4) To prepare the... - 41.9679
Avocado And Banana Kebabs
1. In a pan of cold water, soak bamboo skewers at least 15 minutes to prevent charring.
2. In another pan cook bacon until almost done such that it is limp.
3. Peel avocado, bananas and papaya and cut into 3/4-inch chunks.
4. Brush... - 38.601
Bacon And Banana Kebabs
1 Peel the bananas and cut them into 4 cm (1 1/2 in) lengths.
Sprinkle them with lemon juice.
2 Mix the tomato ketchup (cat- sup) and vinegar over low heat in a saucepan and add the sugar.
Heat gently, stirring, until melted and blended.
3 Coat the banana... - 37.543
You May Also Like!
Cocktail Banana Kebabs
Thread cocktail wieners onto skewers.
Cut each banana into thirds.
Add piece banana to skewer.
Cut slices of bacon in half.
Roll each half and secure onto skewer.
Finish with piece of pineapple then mushroom.
Place under preheated broiler and cook until all... - 27.1228
Fish Kebabs With Banana Sauce
1.Thread fish onto twelve oiled wooden skewers.
Brush with oil and grill or barbecue for 3-4 minutes each side.
2.To make sauce, melt margarine in a trypan.
Remove pan from heat.
3.Dissolve brown sugar in evaporated milk.
Stir evaporated milk mixture and... - 41.2086
Raw Banana Kabab
1. Boil the bananas and potatoes. But do not over cook and no pressure cooking either. Peel and grate them. Grate the ginger and very finely chop the green chillies and coriander leaves.
2. Boil the gram dal and grind to a paste. Mix all the ingredients... - 35.973
Thread bananas onto skewers.
Mix margarine with sugar, cinnamon, and mace.
Brush bananas with flavored margarine.
Preheat the grill.
Set skewers on grid over ashen coals.
Grill for about 4 minutes, turning frequendy. - 27.5133
Sweet Banana Peppers Stuffed With Tabbouleh
To make the tabbouleh, put cracked wheat in a deep mixing bowl.
Stir in 2 1/ 2 cups of boiling water.
Let cracked wheat stand for 45 to 50 minutes.
Stir once and strain.
Return cracked wheat to the bowl.
Mix in onions, cilantro, and mint.
Combine oil and... - 39.8739
Raw Banana Kababs In A Creamy Sauce
• Boil the raw bananas with their skins on. Cool, skin and mash them. Place in a thali.
• Place 2 tablespoons of ghee in a frying pan and add the onions and cook over a medium flame. When soft and pink, add the green chillies, cumin, ginger and garlic,... - 39.2514
Fruit Kebabs With Grand Grand marnier Glaze
Thread the fruit evenly onto Kebab Rods, alternating pineapple, bananas, and oranges and placing one strawberry on the end of each.
Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over fruit.
Rotate the skewered fruit for 15 to 20 minutes or until fruit is cooked through... - 31.9274
Vegetable Gular Kabab
1 Cook the gram dal and bananas separately till just done. On no account they should be overcooked. Drain the dal. Peel and grate the banana.
2 Heat the saffron and mix with the milk. Finely chop the green chillies and fresh coriander.
3 Blend the dal,... - 35.7511
Fruity Meat Kebabs
Kebabs are ideal to serve when entertaining as they can be prepared in advance and kept in the refrigerator.
Cut the meat into fairly large cubes.
Peel the banana, cut into 12 thick slices and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Arrange the meat, apricot halves and... - 34.568
Spicy Fruit Kebabs
Cut each orange into 4 thick slices and halve each slice.
Core the apples and cut each into 4 wedges.
Cut each banana into 4 thick slices.
Thread 2 orange pieces, 1 apple wedge, 1 banana slice and 2 pineapple chunks onto each of 8 skewers.
Melt: the butter in... - 36.9416
Banana Kebab Recipes By Category