- » Banana Fritter
Banana Fritter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana fritter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana fritter recipes.
Banana Fritters With Sesame Seeds
Banana fritters with sesame seeds is hot, crispy and a great indulgence. Serve hot Banana fritters with sesame seeds on top of vanilla ice cream and see how it tastes. Heavenly!! If you have ever tried it, I suggest you do it today or you will regret!! - 135.53
Banana fritters are wonderful sweet bites that can be made in a number of ways. The fritters can be made with ripe mashed bananas and into pieces like in this recipe. Try this banana fritter recipe and serve with ice cream or whipped cream. - 49.4666
1)In a bowl, mix together egg yolk, oil, sugar, coconut milk, mixed spices. Mix well and let mixture stand for 30 min.
2)After 30 min, mix in the egg whites too.
3)Peel and cut banana in to pieces of 5 cm.
4)In a saucepan, heat... - 44.5761
Easy Batter Fried Bananas
1) Choose the bananas that are not too over-ripe, or they will be too soft for fritters.
2) Peel the bananas and cut them into halves across.
3) Dust the bananas with flour and pat off any excess flour.
4) In a mixing basin, sift the... - 43.8262
1. To prepare the bananas peel them, cut in 3-inch pieces then halve lengthwise.
2. In a bowl of mixture of orange juice and sugar stand them.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
4. In another bowl combine next 5 ingredients, add to flour... - 42.9548
1) Take a bowl and sift all the dry ingredients in it.
2) Add the other ingredients one by one according to the order mentioned.
3) Force the bananas through a sieve to mash them.
4) Beat the mixture properly.
5) Take a skillet and heat fat in it.
6)... - 42.8221
1. Take a bowl, add flour and mix warm milk, yeast, egg, sunflower oil and salt and mix thoroughly to form a light, yet thick batter. Keep aside for 1 hour in a warm place.
2. Peel bananas, halve bananas lengthwise and then crossways, twice, for making... - 42.786
1 In a bowl, sift flour, measure and sift again with baking powder, salt, sugar and mace.
2 In another bowl, add egg, vanilla, milk and melted shortening; mix well.
3 Blend into the dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
4 Peel bananas and cut... - 42.4743
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Take a mixing bowl and sift the salt and flour into it.
3. Create a depression in the center and break the egg over it.
4. Add half of the liquid into it and whisk the batter using a wooden spoon... - 42.1048
1. In a large frying pan, or in a deep fat fryer, heat oil to fry the fritters.
2. quarter the bananas, length wise.
3. In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and salt and add sugar.
4. Add melted butter and water and stir to form a... - 41.7027
1.Start by peeling the bananas and cutting them crosswise into halves or quarters
2.In a bowl, combine the first 4 ingredeints and mix thoroughly
3.In a blender, place the egg and milk and blend together properly, also add flour mixture... - 41.062
Banana fritters are sweet and savory desserts made with ripe bananas soaked in orange juice and deep fried with batter. Served with dessert topping or a warm sauce of choice, these banana fritters can be made and enjoyed any time. - 40.7673
Flaming Banana Fritters
Beat the egg nicely, mix in the flour then add enough milk to form a thick batter.
Cut banana into thin and long slices.
Dip the slices in batter and deep fry to a golden colour.
Put fritters in a serving plate.
Mix marmalade and orange juice.
Melt 1 tsp... - 38.4366
Banana Fritter With Cinnamon Sugar
As soon as you peel and cut the bananas, squeeze the lime juice over.
To make the batter, sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl, add the egg and a quarter of the liquid to give a sticky consistency.
Beat till smooth, then add the... - 37.66
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk and oil.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into egg mixture until smooth.
Cut bananas into quarters (about 2 in.long).
Dip each banana piece into batter to coat.
In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to... - 36.834
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt.
Combine beaten egg and milk; add to dry ingredients along with orange peel and juice; mix until smooth.
Peel and slice bananas; stir into batter.
Drop by spoonfuls into heated fat and fry until golden.
Drain on absorbent... - 36.4403
Ethekka Appam Banana Fritters
1. Cut each banana into 3 pieces, lengthwise.
2. Make a thick batter with both the flours and 1/2 cup water. Add sugar and bicarbonate of soda.
3. Dip the banana slices in the batter and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
4. Drain off the excess oil and... - 35.3273
In bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
Combine egg, milk, 1 tablespoon oil, and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients till smooth.
In wok heat 2 inches oil to 375°.
Dip banana pieces into batter; fry a few at a time in hot oil for... - 35.1847
Peel the bananas and cut in halves crosswise.
Cut each half in two, lengthwise if desired.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice and powdered sugar; let stand 20-30 min.; drain.
Meanwhile beat the egg yolk; add the butter, salt, and 1/4 c of the milk.
Add the flour... - 33.8069
Sift and mix all dry ingredients, add butter.
Beat egg and milk, add to dry ingredients, mixing well.
Slice bananas, dip in batter, and fry in deep hot fat until golden brown.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar while still warm. - 33.5228
1. Peel fruit and cut into long pieces.
2. Prepare a batter with flour, egg and milk.
3. Dip slices of bananas in batter. Deep fry.
4. Drain and toss in castor sugar.
5. Serve on a dish lined with a paper doyley. - 33.5161
If you are not looking to spending much for a snack you can very well opt for banana fritters. These banana fritters dipped in creamy batter are tasty and at the same time filling. Delicious! - 33.4362
Deep Fried Banana Fritter
Prepare the batter.
Cut each banana lengthwise and across the middle, making four portions.
Coat with batter.
Fry in hot fat, which is just beginning to haze.
Sprinkle well with castor sugar and serve immediately.
Orange Fritters: Remove peel and pith from 4... - 32.981
Apple And Banana Fritters
1 Make the batter by blending the flour with the beer, and beat until smooth.
2 Peel and core the apples, and cut into slices 1cm (1/2 in) thick.
Peel the bananas and split in half.
3 Dip each piece of fruit into the batter.
Carefully place in a pan of deep... - 32.823
Mix the sugar and eggs in a bowl till frothy and pale. Add the yoghurt, whip, then gradually add the maida, mashed bananas, caraway seeds, vanilla essence, baking powder and cardamom and nutmeg powder. Mix well. If the mixture is very tight, add 2 to 4... - 31.4691
Cut each banana into 3 chunks, and sprinkle with lemon juice and confectioners' sugar.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Mix biscuit mix, sugar, egg, and milk.
Dip banana chunks in the batter and fry in hot deep fat (375°F on frying thermometer) in electric... - 30.7156
Easy Banana Fritters
Sift flour, measure, and resift with baking powder, salt and sugar.
Beat egg well, add milk and pour into dry ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Peel bananas and cut each in half lengthwise and once across.
Dip pieces of banana into the batter and fry in deep... - 30.507
Banana Fritter Bites
This Banana Fritter Bites are simply lovely, especially when served in the fondue style. Give this Banana Fritter Bites a try and this is gonna be one of your favorites in the menu forever! - 29.4604
Make Basic Sweet Batter.
Peel 3 large, not overly ripe bananas; slice on diagonal into 1/2-inch chunks.
Sprinkle lightly with lemon juice (1 tablespoon in all) and nutmeg (1/2 teaspoon in all).
Meanwhile, in deep skillet or deep-fat fryer, slowly heat salad... - 26.8202
Ward Belmont Banana Fritters
Sift flour together with salt and baking powder.
Beat the egg, add milk and stir in dry ingredients.
Add the bananas, cut up into desired pieces (as much banana as batter will thoroughly coat).
Drop by spoonfuls into deep hot fat.
Fry a delicate brown. - 25.9418
Combine crumbs and sugar.
Cut bananas in half lengthwise and dip in orange juice.
Roll banana in crumb mixture.
Place on lightly greased cookie sheet; dot with butter.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes. - 24.1829
Peel bananas and cut each in halves lengthwise.
Then cut in two crosswise.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar and lemon juice and let stand 30 min.
Drain, dip in the fritter batter and fry in deep, hot fat at 360Â°â€”370Â° F. until done, turning frequently. - 23.2254
Banana Fritter Recipes By Category