- » Banana Flour Dough
Banana Flour Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana flour dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana flour dough recipes.
Banana Apricot Nut Bread
In a bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, sugar, apricots, and nuts until thoroughly blended.
In a separate bowl, combine banana, milk, egg, and butter; stir into the dry ingredients just until well blended.
Pour batter into a greased 4... - 35.1977
Easy Pastry Dough
Forget store-bough pastry dough! Now you can roll your own pie dough at home with this simple, easy-to-make pastry dough recipe by Keith Snow. Easy, effortless, healthy and inexpensive, homemade pastry dough is any day a great option than its retail... - 110.738
Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Whole Wheat Banana Bread is definitely a crowd pleaser. If you have guests showing up for breakfast you can very well make this Whole Wheat Banana Bread. Make it today! - 40.9502
Fruit 'n' Wheat Banana Bread
My kids are so much in love with this Fruit 'N' Wheat Banana Bread that they eat it as fast as I can make. Fruit 'N' Wheat Banana Bread has a delightful blend of fruit and wheat. You will like it. - 43.2982
Virtually Allergy-free Banana Bread
Easy to make Virtually Allergy-Free Banana Bread recipe. Virtually Allergy-Free Banana Bread is ideal for very health conscious people. Enjoy baking! - 44.9432
Carrot-banana-honey Wheat Bread
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water in large bowl.
Stir in whole wheat flour, remaining 1 3/4 cups warm water, carrots, bananas, softened butter, honey, salt and cinnamon; beat until smooth using an electric mixer.
Mix enough all-purpose flour to make a soft... - 42.0403
Roman Meal Banana-nut Bread
Roman Meal Banana-Nut Bread is easy o make and at the same time delicious and healthy. You can any sandwich you please on this Roman Meal Banana-Nut Bread. Yummy! - 41.7433
Sour Cream Banana Bars
Heat oven to 375°.
Grease and flour jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
Mix sugar, sour cream, margarine and eggs in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 1 minute.
Beat in bananas and vanilla on low speed 30 seconds.
Beat in... - 47.7693
Blend the banana, sugar, vanilla and egg together.
Blend in the flour.
Knead the dough into a smooth ball (add small amounts of ice water if required), and process as Basic Pasta Dough. - 26.621
1) Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
2) Cream the shortening with sugar and beat in eggs, vanilla, and banana.
3) Stir in the flour mixture, make a smooth dough, and divide it in two portions.
4) On a flour dusted surface,... - 43.477
Homemade pizza is something many of you cherish. You can prepare it without much hassle, when you know the tricks. In this video, top chef shares the secret of baking a crispy pizza. Follow carefully and bake your own. - 105.257
Sugar Cookie Pizzas For Kids
Are you looking for a really fun dessert idea to make with your kids? Sugar Cookie Pizzas! Whether for a birthday party, the holidays or just an after school treat, you'll love how simple, fast, and fun these cookie pizzas are to make. So will the kids..of... - 139.306
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar.
3) Add eggs and beat well.
4) Gradually stir in the dry ingredients and milk, alternately.
5) Add the mashed bananas and make a stiff dough.
6) In a greased and... - 44.4249
Bananas In Pastry
Cut in margarine.
Add only enough water to form a dough.
Divide dough into 5 equal pieces.
Roll a piece into a rectangle slightly longer and twice as wide as banana.
Place banana in center and pinch sides and ends to enclose banana.
Prick in... - 40.8388
Oatmeal Banana Cake
The oatmeal banana cake is a simple dessert cake made with ripe bananas and rolled oats. Baked simply with a cake dough prepared with wheat flour, oats, eggs and vanilla, the oatmeal banana cake is also flavored with a hint of both nutmeg and cinnamon. - 47.0561
For those with a sweet-tooth and don't mind deep-fried food. - 31.3558
Sweet Banana Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, butter, and 1 teaspoon salt till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly to melt butter.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add banana, 1 egg, and 1 egg yolk (reserve 1... - 38.5781
Baked Banana Cobbler
Those who are looking to make a sweet treat must try this unique dessert. The combination of banana with rum and raisons makes the dessert taste amazing. Before trying this recipe at home don't forget to watch the video. - 118.277
Chocolate Banana Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended. Stir in bananas and chocolate.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to sugar... - 30.8676
Vegan Banana Nut Bread
Planning a high tea party and wondering what to serve? Here is an amazing recipe of Vegan Banana Nut Bread which is completely irresistible. Watch this video and treat your friends who are on a vegan diet with this Vegan Banana Nut Bread - 115.396
Fried Banana Cake
Roll the bananas on a wooden board. Peel and mash them in a thali. Add the crushed jaggery and grated coconut and mix well. Then add 1 tsp. salt and the cardamom powder and vanilla essence. Mix all the ingredients well and then stir in the rice flour.
Knead... - 35.8213
Filled Banana Cookies
1. Cream butter until creamy, add confectionerâ€™s' sugar slowly, and beat until light and fluffy.
2. Blend in mashed banana, vanilla and salt.
3. Lightly beat in flour, then almonds.
4. Wrap dough in waxed paper and chill for 2 hours.
5. With floured... - 44.1977
Cream shortening, gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, and beat mixture well.
Combine banana, buttermilk, and vanilla in a small bowl.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, soda, and nutmeg, add flour mixture to creamed mixture... - 42.1883
Honeyed Banana Scones
Sift flours and salt into basin, rub in butter until mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Mash bananas; combine milk, honey, and mashed bananas, add to dry ingredients and work into soft dough.
Turn on to floured surface and knead lightly.
Pat out to 7 in.... - 32.193
Fried Banana Pastries
Chill dough several hours in refrigerator before rolling.
Roll dough rather thin (1/8 inch) on lightly floured surface.
Cut bananas lengthwise in slices approximately 1/4 inch thick.
Halve slices and roll each one in the dough.
Press down edge to seal and... - 28.6815
Raw Banana Kababs In A Creamy Sauce
• Boil the raw bananas with their skins on. Cool, skin and mash them. Place in a thali.
• Place 2 tablespoons of ghee in a frying pan and add the onions and cook over a medium flame. When soft and pink, add the green chillies, cumin, ginger and garlic,... - 39.2514
Banana And Cardamom Bread
1. Put the warm water in a small bowl. Sprinkle the yeast on top. Add the sugar, mix well and leave for 10 minutes.
2. Split the cardamom pods. Remove the seeds and chop them finely.
3. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.... - 39.628
Special Banana Muffins
These special banana muffins recipe can make you go bananas. Fashioned exclusively for banana lovers, these muffins give you the fine and delicate taste of bananas baked with flour and sugar. A great snack either served just like that or with a light... - 37.5693
Easy Banana Puri
Are you in search of an easy to make Indian recipe that also makes for a great festival dish? Try these super simple and delicious banana puris. They can eiher be served for breakfast or as a snack. Do not give it a miss. - 124.725
Banana And Apricot Chelsea Buns
1. Lightly grease an 18 cm / 7 in square tin. Put the warm milk in a jug and sprinkle the yeast on top. Add a pinch of sugar to help activate the yeast, mix well and leave for 30 minutes.
2. Sift the flour, spice and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir in the... - 40.4022
Baked Pizza Crust
Another recipe being shared by Chef David to involve the little ones to cook! Get them to bake this pizza crust and get to make their own topping! Easy to follow instruction in this video, see it for more! - 112.01
Baked Banana Doughnuts
Try this easy to prepare version of Baked Banana Doughnuts recipe. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 47.1598
Mix together flour, salt, soda and butter.
Add enough buttermilk to form a stiff dough.
Peel and mash the bananas.
Mix in the coconut and spices.
Form the dough into a ball and roll out into a thin sheet on a flavoured board.
Cut into small rounds with an... - 43.1871
Mix shortening, sugar, and eggs thoroughly.
Stir in bananas, buttermilk, and vanilla.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir flour, soda, and salt together; stir in.
Blend in nuts.
Chill 1 hr.
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Drop rounded... - 40.8985
Easy Banana Cream Pie
1) In the upper third of the oven, place the oven rack.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
3) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
4) With your fingertips, a pastry blender or 2... - 49.641
1. In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar till light and fluffy; add lemon rind and eggs to it and beat to blend
2. In another bowl, sift one and a quarter cup of flour, the cornstarch, salt, spices and baking powder into the creamed mixture and blend... - 45.8096
Banana doughnut!! do you have ripe bananas or you do not like eating bananas, then this is the snack for you. Banana doughnuts are some thing which shadows banana flavor and brings out soft chewy doughnuts. Enjoy them!! - 48.4565
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
3) On a waxed paper, sift the flour and salt to make cream puff.
4) Peel and slice bananas
5) To make the custard, in a bowl, mix pudding and pie... - 45.128
Vegan Banana Nut Bread
A Vegan banana bread makes a nice breakfast item or a picnic snack. The video has a simple, easy to follow recipe for the bread that gets unique moistness due to banana and added crunch because of the nuts, added to the batter. - 83.4044
Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Heat oven to 400°
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl.
Beat until well blended.
Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of dough about 1 1/2" apart on ungreased baking sheet.
Bake 12 to 15 min. - 35.2876
Creamy Chocolate Banana Pie
1. Place the flour and salt in a bowl. Cut the fats into small pieces and add to the flour. Rub the fat into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add enough water to bind the mixture together.
2. Knead lightly for a few seconds to make a... - 47.0034
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With a fork, mash the bananas till they are smooth and then mix in the lemon juice.
3) Cream together the margarine and sugar and then mix in the mashed bananas.
4) In a separate bowl,... - 46.017
Place the bananas in a thali and crush them to a pulp. Add all the ingredients one by one, except for the oil. If the dough is very stiff, add one quarter cup water; otherwise mix well and add salt to taste.
Place a half full karahi of oil on the stove and... - 33.1977
Banana Custard Tart
1) In a mixing bowl, sift together flour and salt. Add butter and lard, cut until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2) Add water to form firm dough.
3) On a lightly floured board and roll it into a round large enough to line an 8-inch pie plate,... - 41.5342
In deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cut in butter.
Make a well in the center and add the bananas and eggs.
Mix by hand because the dough is heavy.
Turn out on a... - 48.9538
Banana Pecan Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. In a large bowl, place the flour, sugar and cream of tartar and mix well. Make a well in the center.
3. Mix the rest of the ingredients and pour this into a well made in the center of the flour mixture to... - 39.337
Banana Choconut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in egg, banana extract, and banana until well blended.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt to sugar mixture and beat... - 34.442
Banana Granola Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, shortening, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in banana, egg, vanilla, and banana extract until well blended.
2. Add granola, flour, salt, baking powder,... - 36.8104
Pulverize almonds with 2 tablespoons sugar.
Beat margarine, almonds, remaining 4 tablespoons sugar, flour and salt.
Puree banana; add to almond mixture and mix until well blended.
Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into logs, then shape into crescents.
Place on... - 40.8467
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in lemon extract and mashed banana until well blended.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt and beat until blended.... - 32.823
Banana Orange Softies
Mix all icing ingredients together until smooth.
Heat oven to 350° F.
Combine bananas, Butter Buds, and orange juice.
Blend in Egg Beaters, vanilla, and orange peel.
Add combined dry ingredients and raisins; mix well.
Chill dough in refrigerator... - 41.6994
Banana Peanut-butter Carob Chip Cookie
Have kids as guests and cookie are a great way to get them indulged in, here is a recipe to make nutritious and tasty ones. Check out Alia in her own stylish way making Banana Peanut Butter Carob chip cookie. Fun in making as well as in serving! - 101.347
Whole Wheat Whey Protein Banana Bread
If you are tired of drinking high protein smoothies, here is a high protein banana bread recipe by Big Andy, the host of buybulkwhey. He is making Whole Wheat Whey Protein Banana Bread for a high protein breakfast. The recipe is so easy that you don’t have... - 116.962
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flours, oats, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set flour mixture aside.
In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed till softened (about 30 seconds). Add sugars. Beat till fluffy.
Add... - 38.0175
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Using a pastry blender, chop in the butter until well mixed. Add the milk all at once and then more if necessary to give a soft dough. Turn the dough out on a... - 35.0901
Cream Puffs With Banana Slices
These Cream Puffs With Banana Slices taste incredible ! Try this creamy fruity dessert bake right away and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Cream Puffs With Banana Slices is welcome ! - 37.4282
Banana Walnut Shortbread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the butter and brown sugar until creamy. Add the banana and vanilla extract, beating just until incorporated. Add the... - 33.589
Banana Rye Bread
Soften cake or dried yeast in stock.
Mix salt, nutritional yeast, honey, oil and bananas, add half of flour and beat until smooth.
Beat in yeast mixture.
Add remaining flour gradually.
Turn dough onto floured board.
Knead for 8 minutes.
Add... - 38.1732
Serviceberry Banana Doughnuts
Sift together first 5 ingredients.
Cream margarine and eggs until light and fluffy.
Beat in vanilla, bananas, serviceberries (drain well if dried serviceberries are used, discarding soaking liquid) and buttermilk.
Add flour mixture and mix until smooth.
Turn... - 42.2894
Try out this easy to follow and mouth-watering recipe of Honey-Banana Pudding. A sure crowd pleaser, try Honey-Banana Pudding for the next party at home. Let me know how your guests complimented on your culinary skills. - 45.4974
Raw Banana Parathas
A great pick for breakfast or lunch, this Raw Banana Parathas is a very tasty dish that everyone would love to have. Richly flavored and with delicious filling, this roti is a great way to treat your loved ones. - 47.1202
Strawberry And Banana Tartlets In Coconut Pastry Shells
Make the shells: In a large bowl blend together the flour, the butter, the shortening, the coconut, and a pinch of salt until the mixture resembles meal.
Add l 1/2 tablespoons ice water, toss the mixture until the water is incorporated, and form the dough... - 42.4006
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 350° F (180°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method cream butter.
4) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
5) Mix eggs and vanilla extract till done.
6) Take... - 47.1859
Blueberry Banana Pie
1. To make the pastry dough, in a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough clings together when... - 51.4022
Banana Spice Cookies
Mix well shortening, sugar, and eggs.
Stir in bananas.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Mix dry ingredients and stir in.
Blend in nuts.
Chill about 1 hr.
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2" apart on lightly... - 39.8029
Banana Cookies has a grand taste. Banana Cookies gets its taste from flour mixed with cream, banana and nuts, topped with raisins. Banana Cookies is loved by kids. - 42.9549
Warm Banana Pecan Tart
This Warm Banana Pecan tart features on my dessert menu the most ever since I've tasted it for the first time ! This fruit and nut bake so very addictive. Try this Warm Banana Pecan tart and let me know if you can live without it ! - 48.2851
Banana Cream Pie
Banana Cream Pie is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 46.8431
Banana Cinnamon Rolls
Banana Cinnamon Rolls is an amazingly delicious side dish version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Banana Cinnamon Rolls both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 46.5752
Triticale Banana Biscuits
In a mixing bowl stir together the unbleached flour, the triticale flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Cut in butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In another bowl combine the milk, banana, and vanilla; add all at once to... - 34.6348
Gourmet Banana Cream Pie
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the vegetable fat and with your fingertips rub it into the flour until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Add a tablespoon of iced water and mix and knead the dough until it is smooth.
Add more water if the dough... - 46.3518
Banana Yeast Bread
In a bowl, mash bananas almost to a puree.
Combine boiling water and shortening in another bowl; stir to melt the shortening.
Add to mashed bananas.
Add banana flavoring and set aside until lukewarm.
In a cup, dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
Stir into... - 35.9848
Creamy Chocolate And Banana Pie
Learn how to make an incredible Pie from scratch with an incredible creamy Chocolate filling with Bananas in the bottom and a flaky buttery crust also known as pate sucree. Learn all the secrets for a perfect pie dough and try this recipe for Thanksgiving or... - 127.902
Banana Drop Cookies
Banana drop cookies an easy anytime snack. Quick and simple these cookies can be baked at any time. With ingredients that are always available in your kitchen cabinet this is a real easy recipe…anytime. Enjoy!! - 48.8772
An enriched version of banana cake with chocolate and flaked almonds, Im not into sweets but this came out very good ahehehe! - 106.037
Banana Drop Cookies
Cream sugar and shortening; add vanilla and eggs and beat until fluffy.
Stir in bananas.
Sift flour with baking soda, baking powder and salt.
Add to creamed mixture.
Add 1 cup chopped nuts, if desired.
Chill dough 30 minutes.
Drop by teaspoonfuls 2" apart on... - 46.6224
Banana Walnut Tart
In 2-quart casserole, combine milk, egg yolks, sugar and cornstarch.
Microwave at MEDIUM HIGH (7) 8 to 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add cream cheese; stir with a wire whisk until melted.
Stir in vanilla and butter flavoring.
Microwave at MEDIUM HIGH... - 43.9403
Banana Carob Chip Cookies
Combine banana, vegetable oil, and egg in a mixing bowl.
Stir in flour, oatmeal, and carob chips.
Grease cookie sheet with vegetable-oil spray.
Drop cookie dough onto cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 10 to 12 minutes, or... - 36.2161
Banana Pastry Dumplings
1. Heat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7. Brush a baking sheet with water.
2. On a floured board, roll out the pastry into a rectangle about 50 x 37.5 cm/20 x 15 inches. Trim the edges with a knife to straighten them. Let the pastry rest tor 5-10 minutes, then cut... - 31.6752
Mock Banana Nut Bread
Mix all the ingredients together except bananas and cereal with a hand mixer.
Beat until smooth.
Mash bananas and fold into dough mixture along with cereal.
Spray 2 pans with a non-fat cooking spray.
Pour batter in pans and bake at 300° F.for about one hour... - 34.6248
Banana Split Dessert Pizza
Preheat oven to 375°.
In medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, 1/4 cup ReaLemon and vanilla; mix well.
In large mixer bowl, beat 1/2 cup margarine and sugar until fluffy; add flour, oats and nuts.
On lightly greased... - 45.2026
Strawberry And Banana Pie
Spray a 9-inch pie pan with a non-fat cooking spray.
Preheat oven to 475° F.
Mix all the above ingredients until just moistened.
Form into a ball and roll out on a floured surface to fit into a pie pan.
Don't over-work the dough, as this will cause it to be... - 37.9695
Vanilla Banana Cream Pie
This Banana Cream Pie tastes incredible ! Try this creamy sweet fruity dessert and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Banana Cream Pie are welcome ! - 47.5739
Black And White Chocolate-banana Tart
To Make Pastry: Place butter and sugar in food processor with metal blade or bowl with electric mixer and pulse or mix until mixture holds together.
Add egg and pulse 5 or 6 times or mix to blend.
Add flour and salt all at once and pulse several more times or... - 44.1556
Banana Bran Biscuits
Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
Stir in bran.
Add butter and cut in with pastry blender or 2 knives until pieces are fine.
Combine sour cream, banana, and milk.
Add to dry ingredients and mix lightly with a fork until flour... - 44.4341
Honey Oat Banana Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the batter: In a bowl, add and combine together the flour, honey crystals, quick oats, butter, milk, eggs, salt, baking powder, soda, vanilla extract, bananas. Mix lightly until well... - 126.113
Banana Split Cake
Double crust Banana Split cake with lots of other fruit flavors.An absolute delight this Banana Split Cake has lots of nuts & graham crackers in it.A very popular American Banana Split Cake recipe. - 49.2767
Peanut Butter & Banana Cookies
Peanut Butter & Banana Cookies is easy to make cookies. Peanut Butter & Banana Cookies gets its taste from banana mixed with peanut and eggs. Peanut Butter & Banana Cookies is loved by kids. - 44.6094
Fluffy Banana Oatmeal Cookies
These addictive little cookies combine the best of both worlds- fluffy banana bread and chewy oatmeal cookies. They are my new addiction and I just couldn't wait to share this recipe with you all. They keep their fluffy, moist texture for a while so they are... - 0
This is a typical Kerala delicacy that is steamed. It is sweet and makes use of rice flour and coconut. Usually it is served as a sweet snack with hot tea. - 0
Kerala ada is a sweet breakfast dish from Kerala and it is made on all special occasions and for regular breakfast too. Jaggery, sugar, ripened chakka fruit (jackfruit) are some of the sweet fillings used for stuffing this ada. Rice flour, water, coconut are... - 31.6055
East African Donuts
Mandazi are those sweet and yummy East African donuts. They are known with different names depending on the Ethnic or location. Some called them Maandazi, Mahamri or Mamri. These are made from flour and deep fried in hot oil. They can also be baked for a... - 115.37