- » Banana Flour Dough
Banana Flour Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana flour dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana flour dough recipes.
Banana Apricot Nut Bread
In a bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, sugar, apricots, and nuts until thoroughly blended.
In a separate bowl, combine banana, milk, egg, and butter; stir into the dry ingredients just until well blended.
Pour batter into a greased 4... - 34.0852
Easy Pastry Dough
Forget store-bough pastry dough! Now you can roll your own pie dough at home with this simple, easy-to-make pastry dough recipe by Keith Snow. Easy, effortless, healthy and inexpensive, homemade pastry dough is any day a great option than its retail... - 112.334
Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Whole Wheat Banana Bread is definitely a crowd pleaser. If you have guests showing up for breakfast you can very well make this Whole Wheat Banana Bread. Make it today! - 39.0859
Fruit 'n' Wheat Banana Bread
My kids are so much in love with this Fruit 'N' Wheat Banana Bread that they eat it as fast as I can make. Fruit 'N' Wheat Banana Bread has a delightful blend of fruit and wheat. You will like it. - 40.9593
Virtually Allergy-free Banana Bread
Easy to make Virtually Allergy-Free Banana Bread recipe. Virtually Allergy-Free Banana Bread is ideal for very health conscious people. Enjoy baking! - 42.9499
Carrot-banana-honey Wheat Bread
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water in large bowl.
Stir in whole wheat flour, remaining 1 3/4 cups warm water, carrots, bananas, softened butter, honey, salt and cinnamon; beat until smooth using an electric mixer.
Mix enough all-purpose flour to make a soft... - 40.6106
Roman Meal Banana-nut Bread
Roman Meal Banana-Nut Bread is easy o make and at the same time delicious and healthy. You can any sandwich you please on this Roman Meal Banana-Nut Bread. Yummy! - 39.9553
Sour Cream Banana Bars
Heat oven to 375°.
Grease and flour jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
Mix sugar, sour cream, margarine and eggs in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 1 minute.
Beat in bananas and vanilla on low speed 30 seconds.
Beat in... - 45.641
1) Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
2) Cream the shortening with sugar and beat in eggs, vanilla, and banana.
3) Stir in the flour mixture, make a smooth dough, and divide it in two portions.
4) On a flour dusted surface,... - 42.4806
Blend the banana, sugar, vanilla and egg together.
Blend in the flour.
Knead the dough into a smooth ball (add small amounts of ice water if required), and process as Basic Pasta Dough. - 24.9778
Cream shortening, gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, and beat mixture well.
Combine banana, buttermilk, and vanilla in a small bowl.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, soda, and nutmeg, add flour mixture to creamed mixture... - 39.5452
Special Banana Muffins
These special banana muffins recipe can make you go bananas. Fashioned exclusively for banana lovers, these muffins give you the fine and delicate taste of bananas baked with flour and sugar. A great snack either served just like that or with a light... - 35.5963
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar.
3) Add eggs and beat well.
4) Gradually stir in the dry ingredients and milk, alternately.
5) Add the mashed bananas and make a stiff dough.
6) In a greased and... - 44.652
Bananas In Pastry
Cut in margarine.
Add only enough water to form a dough.
Divide dough into 5 equal pieces.
Roll a piece into a rectangle slightly longer and twice as wide as banana.
Place banana in center and pinch sides and ends to enclose banana.
Prick in... - 39.975
Baked Banana Doughnuts
Try this easy to prepare version of Baked Banana Doughnuts recipe. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 45.0106
Banana doughnut!! do you have ripe bananas or you do not like eating bananas, then this is the snack for you. Banana doughnuts are some thing which shadows banana flavor and brings out soft chewy doughnuts. Enjoy them!! - 48.8647
For those with a sweet-tooth and don't mind deep-fried food. - 33.0731
Oatmeal Banana Cake
The oatmeal banana cake is a simple dessert cake made with ripe bananas and rolled oats. Baked simply with a cake dough prepared with wheat flour, oats, eggs and vanilla, the oatmeal banana cake is also flavored with a hint of both nutmeg and cinnamon. - 45.4431
Sweet Banana Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, butter, and 1 teaspoon salt till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly to melt butter.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add banana, 1 egg, and 1 egg yolk (reserve 1... - 37.4723
Baked Banana Cobbler
Those who are looking to make a sweet treat must try this unique dessert. The combination of banana with rum and raisons makes the dessert taste amazing. Before trying this recipe at home don't forget to watch the video. - 106.152
In deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cut in butter.
Make a well in the center and add the bananas and eggs.
Mix by hand because the dough is heavy.
Turn out on a... - 48.3806
Chocolate Banana Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended. Stir in bananas and chocolate.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to sugar... - 28.8633
Vegan Banana Nut Bread
Planning a high tea party and wondering what to serve? Here is an amazing recipe of Vegan Banana Nut Bread which is completely irresistible. Watch this video and treat your friends who are on a vegan diet with this Vegan Banana Nut Bread - 117.034
Banana Peanut-butter Carob Chip Cookie
Have kids as guests and cookie are a great way to get them indulged in, here is a recipe to make nutritious and tasty ones. Check out Alia in her own stylish way making Banana Peanut Butter Carob chip cookie. Fun in making as well as in serving! - 104.615
Homemade pizza is something many of you cherish. You can prepare it without much hassle, when you know the tricks. In this video, top chef shares the secret of baking a crispy pizza. Follow carefully and bake your own. - 93.1342
Fried Banana Cake
Roll the bananas on a wooden board. Peel and mash them in a thali. Add the crushed jaggery and grated coconut and mix well. Then add 1 tsp. salt and the cardamom powder and vanilla essence. Mix all the ingredients well and then stir in the rice flour.
Knead... - 34.8085
Sugar Cookie Pizzas For Kids
Are you looking for a really fun dessert idea to make with your kids? Sugar Cookie Pizzas! Whether for a birthday party, the holidays or just an after school treat, you'll love how simple, fast, and fun these cookie pizzas are to make. So will the kids..of... - 140.909
Filled Banana Cookies
1. Cream butter until creamy, add confectionerâ€™s' sugar slowly, and beat until light and fluffy.
2. Blend in mashed banana, vanilla and salt.
3. Lightly beat in flour, then almonds.
4. Wrap dough in waxed paper and chill for 2 hours.
5. With floured... - 44.1005
Honeyed Banana Scones
Sift flours and salt into basin, rub in butter until mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Mash bananas; combine milk, honey, and mashed bananas, add to dry ingredients and work into soft dough.
Turn on to floured surface and knead lightly.
Pat out to 7 in.... - 30.7932
Fried Banana Pastries
Chill dough several hours in refrigerator before rolling.
Roll dough rather thin (1/8 inch) on lightly floured surface.
Cut bananas lengthwise in slices approximately 1/4 inch thick.
Halve slices and roll each one in the dough.
Press down edge to seal and... - 27.0502
Raw Banana Kababs In A Creamy Sauce
• Boil the raw bananas with their skins on. Cool, skin and mash them. Place in a thali.
• Place 2 tablespoons of ghee in a frying pan and add the onions and cook over a medium flame. When soft and pink, add the green chillies, cumin, ginger and garlic,... - 37.1831
Banana And Cardamom Bread
1. Put the warm water in a small bowl. Sprinkle the yeast on top. Add the sugar, mix well and leave for 10 minutes.
2. Split the cardamom pods. Remove the seeds and chop them finely.
3. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.... - 40.1077
Easy Banana Puri
Are you in search of an easy to make Indian recipe that also makes for a great festival dish? Try these super simple and delicious banana puris. They can eiher be served for breakfast or as a snack. Do not give it a miss. - 126.219
Banana And Apricot Chelsea Buns
1. Lightly grease an 18 cm / 7 in square tin. Put the warm milk in a jug and sprinkle the yeast on top. Add a pinch of sugar to help activate the yeast, mix well and leave for 30 minutes.
2. Sift the flour, spice and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir in the... - 39.9914
Mix together flour, salt, soda and butter.
Add enough buttermilk to form a stiff dough.
Peel and mash the bananas.
Mix in the coconut and spices.
Form the dough into a ball and roll out into a thin sheet on a flavoured board.
Cut into small rounds with an... - 43.5782
Serviceberry Banana Doughnuts
Sift together first 5 ingredients.
Cream margarine and eggs until light and fluffy.
Beat in vanilla, bananas, serviceberries (drain well if dried serviceberries are used, discarding soaking liquid) and buttermilk.
Add flour mixture and mix until smooth.
Turn... - 39.913
Mix shortening, sugar, and eggs thoroughly.
Stir in bananas, buttermilk, and vanilla.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir flour, soda, and salt together; stir in.
Blend in nuts.
Chill 1 hr.
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Drop rounded... - 38.215
Yes We Have A Banana Cream Pie
1) In the upper third of the oven, place the oven rack.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
3) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
4) With your fingertips, a pastry blender or 2... - 48.8755
1. In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar till light and fluffy; add lemon rind and eggs to it and beat to blend
2. In another bowl, sift one and a quarter cup of flour, the cornstarch, salt, spices and baking powder into the creamed mixture and blend... - 44.0247