- » Banana Cutlet
Banana Cutlet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana cutlet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana cutlet recipes.
Pressure cook the Raw Bananas and Potato for up to three whistles.
Mash the Bananas while it is still hot.
Add Green peas. Add Dhaniya powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder, salt & chilli powder. Lastly add cornflour and mix well.
Make... - 37.3183
Raw Banana Cutlets
Peel the raw bananas and chop them roughly into slices and boil them in water along with salt and turmeric powder. Remove from fire when soft. Drain.
Take a large thali. Place the drained banana slices on it and mash them. Add the mashed potato, salt, chopped... - 34.3423
Raw Banana Cutlet
Peel raw bananas and potatoes. Steam them in pressure cooker for about 5 minutes on low flame.
Cut green chilies in very small pieces. Mash steamed bananas and potatoes and add dry mango powder, salt and green chilies to it. Mix well.
Make small flat... - 30.6676
You May Also Like!
Coconut Gravy For Banana Cutlets
Place the onion in a vessel and add 2 tablespoons of ghee and cook till soft and pink.
When onions become soft, add the black pepper corns, cloves, cardamoms, cinammon and the bay leaves and mix up and down with the onion for 3 minutes. Add the ground masala,... - 28.3702
Cut meat into 1-inch pieces, and flour lightly.
Melt butter or margarine in heavy skillet, and gently fry meat, turning till all sides are golden.
Push meat to one side, and add onion and apple.
Continue cooking over low heat a few minutes, stirring and... - 41.2571
Fish With Green Mango Sauce
1. Place a fish fillet or cutlet in the centre of each banana leaf. Top fish with a little each of the garlic, ginger and lime leaves, then fold over banana leaves to enclose. Place parcels over a charcoal barbecue or bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or... - 34.104
Fruity Meat Kebabs
Kebabs are ideal to serve when entertaining as they can be prepared in advance and kept in the refrigerator.
Cut the meat into fairly large cubes.
Peel the banana, cut into 12 thick slices and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Arrange the meat, apricot halves and... - 35.067
Tandoori Mixed Platter
1. To make marinade, place Tandoori seasoning or paste, coriander, yogurt and lemon juice in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place lamb cutlets and chicken in separate shallow glass or ceramic dishes, spoon one-quarter of marinade over each, toss to coat and... - 35.5494
1. Sprinkle each of the chicken breasts with ¼ teaspoons of curry powder.
2. Add the Angostura bitters to it and spread it evenly with your fingers.
3. Roll a slice of prosciutto over1/3 of the banana and then roll it into the chicken breasts... - 46.6748
1. Preheat barbecue or gas grill on medium for 10 minutes.
2. In a 9-inch pie plate, blend barbecue sauce in 1 tablespoon water.
3. Add turkey to the sauce mixture; turn to coat with sauce.
4. Remove the turkey to a plate and keep aside.
5.... - 40.767