- » Banana Custard Filling
Banana Custard Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana custard filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana custard filling recipes.
Banana Custard Tart
1) In a mixing bowl, sift together flour and salt. Add butter and lard, cut until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2) Add water to form firm dough.
3) On a lightly floured board and roll it into a round large enough to line an 8-inch pie plate,... - 41.5342
Mandarin Banana Custard Pie
Prepare the Graham Cracker Crust.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in 375° oven for 6 to 8 minutes or till browned.
For filling, in saucepan combine milk and custard mix.
Stir in cubed cream cheese and orange... - 43.7052
Home Made Banana Custard Oat Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 37 5°F. Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan. In a food processor, whirl the sugar, butter, and oil until smooth. Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt, then process, using on/off pulses, until the texture resembles coarse meal. Add the... - 32.6362
Banana Custard Oat Bars
1 Preheat the ovento375° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
In a food processor, whirl the sugar, butter, and oil until smooth.
Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt, then process, using on/off pulses, until the texture resem-bles coarse meal.
Add the... - 41.5856
Gourmet Banana Cream Pie
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the vegetable fat and with your fingertips rub it into the flour until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Add a tablespoon of iced water and mix and knead the dough until it is smooth.
Add more water if the dough... - 46.3518
Flan D Antilles
1.Sieve flour with salt on a platform or pastry board.
2.Fold in sugar, butter, vanilla essence and egg yolks and mix well using fingers.
3.Knead the mixture softly until smooth.
4.Refrigerate for 1 hour.
5.Roll the pastry out and bake... - 46.6858
Banana Crepe Souffles With Banana Ice Cream
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
1) Making the ice cream: In a food processor, add in the frozen banana chunks, vanilla, sugar and half the buttermilk. Spin it for about for 10 to 15 seconds. As the processor is... - 45.8096
Fruit Custard Pie
Sieve flour, custard powder, salt and soda bicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Put butter into flour and mix with fingers till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry slightly bigger than... - 46.4939
Vanilla Banana Cream Pie
This Banana Cream Pie tastes incredible ! Try this creamy sweet fruity dessert and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Banana Cream Pie are welcome ! - 47.5739
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
3) On a waxed paper, sift the flour and salt to make cream puff.
4) Peel and slice bananas
5) To make the custard, in a bowl, mix pudding and pie... - 45.128
Banana Walnut Tart
In 2-quart casserole, combine milk, egg yolks, sugar and cornstarch.
Microwave at MEDIUM HIGH (7) 8 to 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add cream cheese; stir with a wire whisk until melted.
Stir in vanilla and butter flavoring.
Microwave at MEDIUM HIGH... - 43.9403
Black Bottom Banana Cream Pie
Prepare and bake Pastry Crust.
Let cool completely on a wire rack.
Combine 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 2 tablespoons sugar, cocoa, and dash of salt in a small heavy saucepan; gradually add 1/3 cup milk, stirring with a whisk.
Cook 2 minutes over medium-low... - 41.8264
Banana Cherry Pie
This banana cherry pie is a delicious, indulgent dessert sure to make your mouth water. Smooth and creamy, relish this scrumptious recipe! - 29.9807
Strawberry And Banana Tartlets In Coconut Pastry Shells
Make the shells: In a large bowl blend together the flour, the butter, the shortening, the coconut, and a pinch of salt until the mixture resembles meal.
Add l 1/2 tablespoons ice water, toss the mixture until the water is incorporated, and form the dough... - 42.4006
1. To make crust, grease 9-inch pie plate with diet margarine; mix graham cracker crumbs and teaspoon sugar and press onto bottom and sides of pie plate to coat. Chill.
2. To make filling, sprinkle gelatin over water in small custard cup; let stand for 5... - 34.2435
Banana Bran Bread
Banana Bran Bread is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Banana Bran Bread will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 39.2897
Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
Combine banana, buttermilk, egg and oil in another bowl.
Mix with dry ingredients, stirring smooth.
Fill each liner half-full.
Place in microwave cupcake holder or in custard cups.
Microwave 6 at a time in a circle for 2 1/2... - 34.0133
Banana Cream Pie
Banana Cream Pie is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 46.8431
Banana bran muffins are microwaved bran muffins that are prepared in the microwave. Baked with a batter of bran cereal along with banana, milk, flour, sugar and baking powder, these microwave bran muffins are easy and hassle free. - 41.6116
Chocolate Banana Croissant Bread Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2) In the top of a double boiler, whisk the eggs until blended.
3) Whisk in the cocoa powder and brown sugar until thoroughly blended.
4) Then stir in the milk and cream.
5) Set the top of the double... - 49.1029
Jelly Tart is an easy to make sweet dish. I have a sweet tooth and these Jelly Tarts please me plenty! Try this Jelly Tart recipe and you will understand why. - 37.3149
Almond Fruit Flan
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Sieve flour on a platform.
3.Fold in sugar, butter, yolks and almond essence.
4.Add a sprinkling of ground almonds.
5.Mix well and refrigerate for 1 hour.
6.Roll the dough and bake it for 20 -25... - 47.3472
Easy Creme Brulee
Day before: Make pudding as label directs but substitute 1 1/2 CUPS each of milk and cream for milk called for on label.
Pour into 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish; lay foil on surface of pudding; refrigerate.
1 to 2 hours before serving: Preheat broiler if... - 37.5856
Italian Fruit Flan
For flan shell, in mixing bowl stir together flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cut in butter or margarine till crumbly.
Add beaten whole egg and oil; stir till flour mixture is moistened.
Sprinkle water over mixture, 1 teaspoon at a time,... - 42.7931
Easter Fresh Fruit Tart
If you are looking for a dessert recipe for your Easter Dinner, this is it! Fresh, colorful, light and beautiful, this tart represents spring! A classic French dessert, this elegant fruit tart has a shell of tender biscuit-like pastry filled with a thick... - 134.9
Tropical Sour Cream Pie
1) Combine milk, pineapple, sugar, and pudding mixture in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until it begins to boil.
2) Remove from heat and add a small amount of the hot milk mixture to sour cream and make a smooth paste.
3) Pour the sour cream... - 45.127
Combine egg whites, milk, sugar, and flour.
Mix well; pour enough batter (approximately 1/4 cup) on greased cookie sheet to form a 5-inch round.
Make 6 rounds; bake at 500Â° for 4 to 5 minutes.
Shape each round over an inverted custard cup.
Place another... - 41.3491
Fruit Jelly Tart
1) Use rolled out pastry to line flan ring.
2) Place in oven to bake blind and cool.
3) Pour enough jelly into a sandwich tin to cover the bottom to a depth of 1/2 inch and set.
4) Place the fruit on this add 2-3 tablespoons of cool... - 40.914
Jean-christophe Novelli Makes Perfect Pancakes
• Mix the eggs with the flour and sugar to make a paste.
• Add the milk very slowly. Use just enough so that the mixture coats the back of a spoon.
• Stir in the melted Flora Buttery. Combine thoroughly.
• Heat a heavy based non-stick pan and add a... - 28.8589