- » Banana Curry
Banana Curry Recipes
Banana curry is a dish prepared with green bananas and spices usually. The dish may also be prepared with the ripened fruit occasionally where the sweet taste overwhelms the spices. While the green banana is curried ... More »
Chef Special Prawn And Banana Curry
Want to try an innovative curry today? Here's a wonderful Prawn and Banana Curry recipe that you will certainly love. The dish is easy to make and can be easily prepared at home. Watch this video now to learn the recipe. - 80.5655
Banana Leaf Vegetable Curry
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Stir in the onion and cook for 8-10 minutes until wilted.
3. Add garlic and cook with constant stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle curry powder and cook for 1-2 minutes over medium heat.
5.... - 46.6386
Parsnip And Banana Curry
1) Cover parsnips and sultanas with water and cook for 10 minutes and strain the water, saving for later use.
2) In a covered pan, over low heat, heat oil and cook onion and pepper in it until soft.
3) Stir in curry powder, ginger and sugar and stir... - 44.0643
Banana Shrimp Curry
Cook, shell, and devein shrimps.
In a saucepan melt 1/3 cup butter.
Add onion and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
Blend in flour, curry powder, sugar, and ginger.
Gradually stir in liquids and cook over low heat, stirring, until thickened.
Add lemon juice and salt... - 41.7759
Green Banana Chicken Curry
1. Combine salt and turmeric and rub over bananas.
2. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add bananas and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until brown. Remove bananas from pan and drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
3. Add spring onions, ginger and chillies to pan... - 39.0584
Burmese Banana Bark And Prawn Curry
Heat oil, fry garlic till brown, add masala, onions, prawns, salt and green chillies, fry well for app 5 mins.
Add coconut milk, tomatoes and banana bark.
Bring to the boil, then simmer till bark is cooked.
Serve with plain boiled rice. - 38.8061
Banana Curry Sauce
Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute 2 minutes.
Add curry powder, and saute 30 seconds.
Add chicken broth, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place onion mixture, vinegar,... - 32.5694
Keralite Banana Curry
Lightly fry the banana pieces in batches in a nonstick fry-pan and set aside. Remove the bananas and cook the onions and grated coconut in the same oil. When soft and pink, add the minced garlic, the green chillies, the fried bananas and mango pulp.
Mix the... - 32.3018
Banana Curry Recipes By Category