- » Banana Coffee
Banana Coffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana coffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana coffee recipes.
Vegan Banana Coffee Bread
A dark, rich, moist and robust yet subtle vegan banana bread with just the right amount of spice, that pairs perfectly with a steamy cup of coffee. It's hard to believe it is vegan!!! Adding a little coffee to the recipe helps bring out the flavor of the... - 137.173
Banana Coffee Cake
1) Combine shortening, milk, egg, banana and sugar. Mix well.
2) Gradually add flour, nuts, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Stir until the flour is moistened.
3) Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish.
4) Sprinkle nut topping... - 47.9497
Banana Coffee Cream
1. On top of a double broiler, put together egg and yolk; beat lightly.
2. In a small bowl, mix together salt, coffee and 3 tablespoons of sugar; add to the egg mixture and stir to mix.
3. Stir in milk and reduce heat to low; cook for 15-20 minutes... - 46.8019
Banana Coffee Souffle
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and coffee granules in a medium saucepan, stir in banana and milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Cook an additional minute or until very thick.
Remove from heat stir in juice, liqueur, and... - 43.534
Banana Coffee Cream Pie
Pour gelatin into 2 tablespoons of the milk.
Let sit for 5 minutes.
Over low heat, stir until gelatin and coffee are dissolved.
Stir in 2 more tablespoons milk and the salt.
Stir until it is very smooth.
Stir in remainder of milk.
Pour into an... - 43.3701
Banana Coffee Ring
Lightly grease the sides of a 6 1/2 to 8-cup ring mold.
Pour 1/4 cup of the melted butter into bottom of mold.
Sprinkle half of the brown sugar and almonds over butter.
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg; add mashed banana, granulated sugar, baking mix, and... - 41.9614
Banana Coffee Cake
On cutting board, mash banana slightly with a fork. (Small banana will yield about 1/3 cup.)
Prepare coffee cake mix according to package directions, adding mashed banana with.milk and egg.
Pour batter into foil pan provided in package.
Sprinkle coffee cake... - 35.3999
1) Heat Bananas liqueur and Creme de Cacao liqueur and then combine the heated mixture with coffee.
2) Take four crystal coffee mugs; rub their rim with lemon and then dip the rims into sugar.
3) Pour over coffee and float whipped cream on... - 32.8823
Banana Coffee Shake
Mix first 3 ingredients until smooth in blender or processor .
Add sugar if desired.
Pour into wine glasses or goblets.
Garnish each serving with shaved chocolate. - 27.2878