- » Banana Coconut Pie
Banana Coconut Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana coconut pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana coconut pie recipes.
Banana-coconut Cream Pie
1. Preheat the oven
2. In a large double boiler, combine the 4 tablespoons sugar, flour and 1/4 tea- spoon salt and mix well. Then add milk and egg yolks and make sure that you mix thoroughly. Cook over boiling water for 10 minutes while... - 45.9158
Banana Mallow Pie Crust
Combine coconut and margarine in skillet; cook over low heat, stirring constantly until toasted and golden.
Press into 9-inch pie pan to form crust.
Chill. - 26.6132
You May Also Like!
Raw Vegan Coconut Banana Cream Pie
1. In a mixer jar take coconut flesh, coconut oil, salt and vanilla. Mix well in mixer.
2. Pour water and make a smooth paste.
3. In a large pan take bananas pour mixture over it.
4. Drizzle some chocolate sauce, put in nuts and... - 106.02
Coconut Banana Meringue Pie
1.Mix almond butter with crushed almonds and press the mixture in a pie plate.
2.Chill for 1/2 hour.
3.Crush the bananas using a fork and add lemon juice to it.
4.Add coconut in banana mixture.
5.Add the banana mixture on the pie plate.
6.Whisk the egg... - 42.0123
Coconut Cream Pie
Follow instructions for Banana Cream Pie.
Omit bananas, and stir 3/4 cup coconut into filling before pouring into pie shell.
Top meringue with toasted coconut before baking. - 16.3158
Quick Banana Pie
Crush the biscuits and mix with icing sugar and enough melted butter to make a firm mixture.
Pack into a well buttered glass pie dish and place in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Beat the brown sugar into the cream and mix gently with peeled and sliced bananas... - 34.6002
Banana Pie Spectacular
Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
Gradually add milk, stirring well.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Stir one-fourth of hot mixture into egg yolks; add to remaining hot mixture, stirring constantly.
Cook 2 minutes or... - 44.4752
Banana And Coconut Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F
2) In a bowl, beat the eggs and stir in the sugar and coconut milk.
3) Peel the bananas and mash using potato masher.
4) In another bowl, mix together mashed bananas, grated coconut, eggs and coconut... - 35.8715
Banana Cream Pie
1) Prepare vanilla pudding according to the packet directions.
2) Place 1 bottom pie crust in the pie tin and place on baking sheet.
3) Set your oven at 350° and place the crust inside oven.
4) Bake for 1.5 hour or until the crust is... - 39.6168
Banana Coconut Bake
Cut bananas crosswise into halves; cut each half lengthwise into halves.
Arrange in greased 9-inch pie plate.
Dot with margarine; drizzle with orange and lemon juice.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.
Bake in 375° oven until coconut is golden, 8 to 10... - 30.8433
Classic Coconut Cream Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry into 12-inch circle.
Transfer to 9-incn pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute; prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
For filling, in saucepan combine 1 cup sugar, the flour or cornstarch, and... - 40.3944