- » Banana Coconut Lime
Banana Coconut Lime Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana coconut lime recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana coconut lime recipes.
Banana-coconut Pina Coladas
1. Chop banana, and place them in refrigerator to chill.
2. In blender, add pineapple, and banana.
3. Pour rum, and coconut cream in it.
4. Throw in ice cubes and lime juice. Blend it well.
5. Serve pina colada with lemon wedge... - 86.5237
Combine honey and lemon juice.
Peel bananas; cut diagonally in thirds.
Brush honey mixture on bananas; roll in coconut.
To toast coconut, spread thin layer of coconut in shallow baking pan.
Toast in oven at 350° till lightly browned, about 6 to 7 minutes.... - 25.7556
Spiced Macadamia Nut Cake With Coconut Lime Glaze
Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
Grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
In a small bowl, sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices.
In a medium-size bowl, cream butter.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Gradually beat remaining sugar into butter until... - 42.978
Minted Banana Coconut Raita
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a medium-size bowl, toss bananas in lime juice.
3. Add yogurt, 2 tablespoons of the mint, and salt; fold with a rubber spatula to mix.
4. In a small baking pan, spread coconut and bake for 2 -3... - 46.5361
Banana Balls Stuffed With Spicy Coconut
• Prepare the stuffing by placing the grated coconut in a thali. To this add the ground masala and the lime juice, sugar and chopped coriander. Mix well and set aside.
• In another thali put 12 peeled bananas and mash them well. Sprinkle the cornflour and... - 34.2566
Banana Skin And Potato Patties Stuffed With Green Coconut Chutney
Wash the bananas and nick them at both ends. Remove the skin and clean it on both sides. Cut into pieces and place in a vessel with 2 cups of water, 2 teaspoons sugar and the juice of 1 sour lime. Cook till the skin is very soft. Drain from the water in a... - 37.5294
Raw Key Lime Pie With A Double Chocolate Crust
This amazing pie from Gabby over at veggienook is worth making. Many times over. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0
Combine honey and lemon juice.
Peel bananas, and cut diagonally in thirds.
Dip banana in honey mixture; then roll in coconut.
To toast coconut, spread shredded coconut in thin layer in shallow pan.
Place in moderate oven (350°) and toast until delicately... - 21.2156
1. Grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice from lime.
2. In medium-sized bowl, toss banana slices with lime juice, peanuts, coconut, and honey. Spoon into 2 wine goblets or dessert bowls. Sprinkle with grated lime peel. - 22.5424
Ambrosia With Honey Lime Cream Dressing
1. Combine honey and juice in large bowl; add fruit and toss until coated with honey mixture.
2. Layer fruit alternately with coconut in serving bowl. Top with Honey Lime Cream Dressing. - 27.4984
1. Place flour, sugar, coconut milk and eggs in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Stir in coconut.
2. Pour a little mixture into a heated, lightly greased 18 cm/7 in crepe pan and tilt pan so that batter covers base thinly and evenly. Cook for 1 minute or until... - 32.1652
Spicy Coconut Dressing
Spicy Coconut Dressing is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Spicy Coconut Dressing recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 28.7215
Baked bananas is one of the best ways to enjoy bananas for dessert. Prepard with ripe bananas and lime juice, the baked bananas are flavored with orange and lime juice along with brown sugar along with amber rum. Sprinkled with cinnamon and grated coconut,... - 36.7713
Chef Special Prawn And Banana Curry
Want to try an innovative curry today? Here's a wonderful Prawn and Banana Curry recipe that you will certainly love. The dish is easy to make and can be easily prepared at home. Watch this video now to learn the recipe. - 80.5655
Stuffed Green Bananas
• Wash the bananas with their skins on. Nick off both ends and cut each banana into 3 to 4 pieces. Take each piece and place a cut in the centre of each going only halfway into the piece.
• After grinding the 2 aatas and the spices and coconut, mix with... - 30.9478
Golden Triangle Braised Chicken
1. Pour hot water over banana leaves to soften them; drain and set aside.
2. Sprinkle chicken pieces with fish sauce and let stand 5 minutes. In a wok or skillet, heat coconut milk and curry paste over low heat until mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat... - 26.7553
Brown Sugar Bananas
Cut bananas in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise.
Place in a single layer in an 11 x 7-inch dish.
Mix brown sugar, rum, butter, lime juice and nutmeg in a 2-cup measure.
Microwave, uncovered, 2 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
Spoon over... - 34.1214
Bananas With Rum Sauce
Pierce the bananas in 4 places.
Rotate in the Deep Basket for 15 to 20 minutes or until very soft when pierced.
Carefully peel and slice on the diagonal into 1/2-inch slices.
In a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar, lime juice and rum.
Stir in the... - 29.7443
Combine all ingredients except Coconut Cream and lime, and cook over low heat until tender.
Add Coconut Cream and juice of 1/2 lime just before removing from heat.
Cut remaining 1/2 lime into 8 thin slices and put one on each serving. - 30.7835
Chicken Avocado And Coconut Pie
Melt the butter in a small pan, add the flour and cook for 2 minutes without allowing it to brown.
Stir in the stock and milk or cream off the heat, add the onion and thyme; return to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
Simmer for 5... - 46.7183
Polynesian Chicken With Macadamia Nuts And Toasted Coconut
Cut larger pieces of chicken so all pieces are the same size.
Arrange in a shallow 2-quart glass baking dish, skin side up.
In a small bowl, mix juice concentrate, cornstarch, salt, cinnamon and lime juice.
Pour over chicken.
Microwave, covered... - 30.1624
Raw Banana Cutlets
Peel the raw bananas and chop them roughly into slices and boil them in water along with salt and turmeric powder. Remove from fire when soft. Drain.
Take a large thali. Place the drained banana slices on it and mash them. Add the mashed potato, salt, chopped... - 34.3423
1. In a bowl, add bananas, pineapple, marshmallow, ½ cup coconut, grapes, walnuts and mix.
2. In another bowl, add cream, lime juice, sugar, lime peel and beat until soft peaks form.
3. Fold the creamed mixture into banana mixture.
4. Fold in the... - 43.3012
Peel bananas, place in shallow baking dish; brush all over with lime juice.
Mix honey and wine, spoon over bananas; dot with butter.
Cook in oven 8 minutes.
Turn dish completely around after 4 minutes and spoon syrup over bananas.
Dot with jelly, sprinkle... - 30.2483
Indian Banana Stem Salad
Crunchy fried vegetables are my all time favorite, and it is double the fun when it equally healthy a choice to make. Yes this Crnches Crunch made with nutritious vegetables and flavored with delicious ingredients is just an awesome treat to try! This crunchy... - 45.3386
Baked Fish In Banana Leaves
1. Combine the coconut milk, curry-paste, fish sauce, sugar and kaffir lime leaves in a shallow dish.
2. Marinate the fish in this mixture for about 15-30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
3. Mix the vegetables together and lay a portion on... - 39.6168
Kiwifruit And Banana Tart
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 4 ingredients, and process until mixture is ground.
Add margarine, and process until combined.
Press oat mixture into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of an 11-inch tart pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at... - 44.2214
Red Pumpkin And Ridge Gourd Cooked On Banana Leaves Bengali Style
Peel the ridge gourd and salt it lightly and allow the water to drain by placing it in a sieve for 30 minutes.
Squeeze the water from the gourd by hand and mix it with the finely chopped red pumpkin in a large bowl. Add the ground masala and the sour lime... - 40.1
Steamed Fish With Banana-curry Sauce
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add fillets; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove fillets from bag; discard marinade.
Cut 4 (12-inch) squares of parchment paper.
Place each... - 34.445
Tropical Fruit Sherbet
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor, top with cover, and process until smooth.
Pour mixture into freezer can of a 1 gallon hand-turned or electric freezer.
Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
Scoop into... - 25.5848
Calypso Steak Sticks
Slice meat across grain into 1/4 inch strips.
Combine the soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger; mix well and pour over the meat strips in a large shallow dish.
Refrigerate about 30 minutes, turning meat once.
Remove meat from marinade, reserving... - 34.3275
Caribbean Pork Chops
Carribean pork chops is a fruited and spiced pork chops recipe. Skillet cooked with garlic, ginger root, coconut milk and cayenne pepper, the caribbean pork chops are flavorful and savory. Finished with a hint of lime juice, the pork chops are good with rice... - 43.5545
Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange
Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange is indeed a fruit treat. Bananas and mango play the lead in the recipe and the flavor is enriched with that of corn syrup. Check out the yummy recipe of Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange. - 25.8468
Caribbean Fruit Dessert
Peel bananas; cut in half crosswise, and slice each half lengthwise, and set aside.
Drain peaches, reserving1/2 cup juice.
Combine reserved juice, peaches, and next 3 ingredients in a skillet.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
Add bananas to peach mixture;... - 28.1607
Caribbean Steak Kabobs
1. Slice meat across grain into 1/4-inch strips.
2. Combine soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger; mix well and pour over meat strips in a large shallow dish. Refrigerate about 30 minutes, turning meat once.
3. Remove meat from marinade, reserving marinade.... - 37.6472
Lay pork strips in a single layer in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over the pork.
Cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes, turning meat once.
Drain pork, reserving marinade.
Weave meat strips on metal skewers,... - 39.1143
Tropical Fruit Soup
Stir soup; gradually blend in banana, milk, and lime juice.
Garnish with rind, almonds, or coconut, and nutmeg. - 25.5822