- » Banana Coconut Lime
Banana Coconut Lime Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana coconut lime recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana coconut lime recipes.
Banana-coconut Pina Coladas
1. Chop banana, and place them in refrigerator to chill.
2. In blender, add pineapple, and banana.
3. Pour rum, and coconut cream in it.
4. Throw in ice cubes and lime juice. Blend it well.
5. Serve pina colada with lemon wedge... - 84.8808
Spiced Macadamia Nut Cake With Coconut Lime Glaze
Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
Grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
In a small bowl, sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices.
In a medium-size bowl, cream butter.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Gradually beat remaining sugar into butter until... - 44.204
Combine honey and lemon juice.
Peel bananas; cut diagonally in thirds.
Brush honey mixture on bananas; roll in coconut.
To toast coconut, spread thin layer of coconut in shallow baking pan.
Toast in oven at 350° till lightly browned, about 6 to 7 minutes.... - 27.0584
Banana Balls Stuffed With Spicy Coconut
• Prepare the stuffing by placing the grated coconut in a thali. To this add the ground masala and the lime juice, sugar and chopped coriander. Mix well and set aside.
• In another thali put 12 peeled bananas and mash them well. Sprinkle the cornflour and... - 35.5751
Banana Skin And Potato Patties Stuffed With Green Coconut Chutney
Wash the bananas and nick them at both ends. Remove the skin and clean it on both sides. Cut into pieces and place in a vessel with 2 cups of water, 2 teaspoons sugar and the juice of 1 sour lime. Cook till the skin is very soft. Drain from the water in a... - 39.8848
Minted Banana Coconut Raita
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a medium-size bowl, toss bananas in lime juice.
3. Add yogurt, 2 tablespoons of the mint, and salt; fold with a rubber spatula to mix.
4. In a small baking pan, spread coconut and bake for 2 -3... - 47.8597
How To Make Brazilian Limeade
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Brazilian Limeade. - 0
Raw Key Lime Pie With A Double Chocolate Crust
This amazing pie from Gabby over at veggienook is worth making. Many times over. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0
1. Grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice from lime.
2. In medium-sized bowl, toss banana slices with lime juice, peanuts, coconut, and honey. Spoon into 2 wine goblets or dessert bowls. Sprinkle with grated lime peel. - 23.866
Ambrosia With Honey Lime Cream Dressing
1. Combine honey and juice in large bowl; add fruit and toss until coated with honey mixture.
2. Layer fruit alternately with coconut in serving bowl. Top with Honey Lime Cream Dressing. - 29.2274
1. Place flour, sugar, coconut milk and eggs in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Stir in coconut.
2. Pour a little mixture into a heated, lightly greased 18 cm/7 in crepe pan and tilt pan so that batter covers base thinly and evenly. Cook for 1 minute or until... - 31.6056
Combine honey and lemon juice.
Peel bananas, and cut diagonally in thirds.
Dip banana in honey mixture; then roll in coconut.
To toast coconut, spread shredded coconut in thin layer in shallow pan.
Place in moderate oven (350°) and toast until delicately... - 23.0759
Spicy Coconut Dressing
Spicy Coconut Dressing is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Spicy Coconut Dressing recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 29.9704
Baked bananas is one of the best ways to enjoy bananas for dessert. Prepard with ripe bananas and lime juice, the baked bananas are flavored with orange and lime juice along with brown sugar along with amber rum. Sprinkled with cinnamon and grated coconut,... - 38.5218
Stuffed Green Bananas
• Wash the bananas with their skins on. Nick off both ends and cut each banana into 3 to 4 pieces. Take each piece and place a cut in the centre of each going only halfway into the piece.
• After grinding the 2 aatas and the spices and coconut, mix with... - 33.1136
Golden Triangle Braised Chicken
1. Pour hot water over banana leaves to soften them; drain and set aside.
2. Sprinkle chicken pieces with fish sauce and let stand 5 minutes. In a wok or skillet, heat coconut milk and curry paste over low heat until mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat... - 28.1189
Brown Sugar Bananas
Cut bananas in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise.
Place in a single layer in an 11 x 7-inch dish.
Mix brown sugar, rum, butter, lime juice and nutmeg in a 2-cup measure.
Microwave, uncovered, 2 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
Spoon over... - 36.0809
Prawn And Banana Curry
1. Heat a deep pan with oil.
2. Put in the onions, chilies, garlic and ginger. Sauté till the onions are caramelized.
3. Add in the tomatoes and sauté till it becomes tender.
4. Add in the banana and sauté for a minute.
5. Pour in the coconut... - 87.7336
Combine all ingredients except Coconut Cream and lime, and cook over low heat until tender.
Add Coconut Cream and juice of 1/2 lime just before removing from heat.
Cut remaining 1/2 lime into 8 thin slices and put one on each serving. - 30.8814
Chicken Avocado And Coconut Pie
Melt the butter in a small pan, add the flour and cook for 2 minutes without allowing it to brown.
Stir in the stock and milk or cream off the heat, add the onion and thyme; return to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
Simmer for 5... - 47.2538
Bananas With Rum Sauce
Pierce the bananas in 4 places.
Rotate in the Deep Basket for 15 to 20 minutes or until very soft when pierced.
Carefully peel and slice on the diagonal into 1/2-inch slices.
In a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar, lime juice and rum.
Stir in the... - 32.2824
Polynesian Chicken With Macadamia Nuts And Toasted Coconut
Cut larger pieces of chicken so all pieces are the same size.
Arrange in a shallow 2-quart glass baking dish, skin side up.
In a small bowl, mix juice concentrate, cornstarch, salt, cinnamon and lime juice.
Pour over chicken.
Microwave, covered... - 32.0814
Raw Banana Cutlets
Peel the raw bananas and chop them roughly into slices and boil them in water along with salt and turmeric powder. Remove from fire when soft. Drain.
Take a large thali. Place the drained banana slices on it and mash them. Add the mashed potato, salt, chopped... - 36.2022
1. In a bowl, add bananas, pineapple, marshmallow, ½ cup coconut, grapes, walnuts and mix.
2. In another bowl, add cream, lime juice, sugar, lime peel and beat until soft peaks form.
3. Fold the creamed mixture into banana mixture.
4. Fold in the... - 44.9848
Peel bananas, place in shallow baking dish; brush all over with lime juice.
Mix honey and wine, spoon over bananas; dot with butter.
Cook in oven 8 minutes.
Turn dish completely around after 4 minutes and spoon syrup over bananas.
Dot with jelly, sprinkle... - 32.4561
Indian Banana Stem Salad
Crunchy fried vegetables are my all time favorite, and it is double the fun when it equally healthy a choice to make. Yes this Crnches Crunch made with nutritious vegetables and flavored with delicious ingredients is just an awesome treat to try! This crunchy... - 46.6343
Baked Fish In Banana Leaves
1. Combine the coconut milk, curry-paste, fish sauce, sugar and kaffir lime leaves in a shallow dish.
2. Marinate the fish in this mixture for about 15-30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
3. Mix the vegetables together and lay a portion on... - 38.354
Kiwifruit And Banana Tart
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 4 ingredients, and process until mixture is ground.
Add margarine, and process until combined.
Press oat mixture into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of an 11-inch tart pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at... - 45.6205
Red Pumpkin And Ridge Gourd Cooked On Banana Leaves Bengali Style
Peel the ridge gourd and salt it lightly and allow the water to drain by placing it in a sieve for 30 minutes.
Squeeze the water from the gourd by hand and mix it with the finely chopped red pumpkin in a large bowl. Add the ground masala and the sour lime... - 40.4138
Steamed Fish With Banana-curry Sauce
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add fillets; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove fillets from bag; discard marinade.
Cut 4 (12-inch) squares of parchment paper.
Place each... - 36.6638
Tropical Fruit Sherbet
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor, top with cover, and process until smooth.
Pour mixture into freezer can of a 1 gallon hand-turned or electric freezer.
Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
Scoop into... - 27.2679
Caribbean Pork Chops
Carribean pork chops is a fruited and spiced pork chops recipe. Skillet cooked with garlic, ginger root, coconut milk and cayenne pepper, the caribbean pork chops are flavorful and savory. Finished with a hint of lime juice, the pork chops are good with rice... - 44.6332
Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange
Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange is indeed a fruit treat. Bananas and mango play the lead in the recipe and the flavor is enriched with that of corn syrup. Check out the yummy recipe of Columbian Fresh Fruit Melange. - 28.1708
Caribbean Fruit Dessert
Peel bananas; cut in half crosswise, and slice each half lengthwise, and set aside.
Drain peaches, reserving1/2 cup juice.
Combine reserved juice, peaches, and next 3 ingredients in a skillet.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
Add bananas to peach mixture;... - 29.7292
Caribbean Steak Kabobs
1. Slice meat across grain into 1/4-inch strips.
2. Combine soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger; mix well and pour over meat strips in a large shallow dish. Refrigerate about 30 minutes, turning meat once.
3. Remove meat from marinade, reserving marinade.... - 40.0891
Lay pork strips in a single layer in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over the pork.
Cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes, turning meat once.
Drain pork, reserving marinade.
Weave meat strips on metal skewers,... - 40.3849
Tropical Fruit Soup
Stir soup; gradually blend in banana, milk, and lime juice.
Garnish with rind, almonds, or coconut, and nutmeg. - 28.6756
Fruit Juice Creamsicles
1. In an electric mixer, combine all the ingredients and blend till smooth.
2. Transfer mixture on to 3 oz plastic cups and insert a stick at the centre of each cup.
3. Freeze for minimum 4 hours or till set.
4. Serve frozen. - 33.8716
Caribbean Steak Kabobs
Caribbean Steak Kabobs are a tempting arrangement of fruit and beef sirloin on skewers with irresistible honey and garlic seasonings. Try these Caribbean Steak Kabobs and tell me if you like them. - 39.2759
Spicy Red Snapper
1. Combine the lime juice and Red Spice Blend in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Add the fillets, turn to coat, and refrigerate, turning twice, 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350°F. Cut each banana lengthwise in half then crosswise to make 12... - 22.6658
Tropical Fruit Melange
1. In a serving bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix gently till well coated.
2. Cling wrap and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
3. Serve chilled. - 36.1367
1 Bananas should be ripe but firm. Peel and cut into thick chunks. The cake should be cut in cubes.
2 Whip the jam and brush the cake pieces with it. Roll in dessicated coconut.
3 Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon powder. Brush the bananas with lime juice and... - 31.9421
Malihini Ltiau Curry
The day before the party, you can prepare the curry sauce and start marinating the chicken and shrimp; the pickled onions can also be prepared a day ahead of time.
On the day of the party,arrange all the condiments in their serving dishes and start the... - 28.2947
Tropical Slush Punch
Combine nectar, banana, 1 can juice concentrate, and cream of coconut in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour mixture into a large freezer-proof container.
Stir in remaining concentrate and 2 1/2 cups water.
Cover and freeze... - 29.2258
Caribbean Fruit Dessert
1. To prepare the bananas peel them, cut in half crosswise, slice each half lengthwise and set aside.
2. Drain peaches, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
3. In a skillet combine reserved juice, peaches and next 3 ingredients, bring to a boil and reduce heat.
4.... - 39.8808
Calypso Steak Sticks
Slice meat across grain into 1/4 inch strips.
Combine the soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger; mix well and pour over the meat strips in a large shallow dish.
Refrigerate about 30 minutes, turning meat once.
Remove meat from marinade, reserving... - 36.7126
Fruit Kabobs is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Fruit Kabobs dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 36.4086
Toast sesame seed in a 350° oven 10 minutes; pulverize in a blender until very fine or crush in a mortar and pestle; place in a small bowl.
Slice round steak into four long strips, each about 3/8 inch thick.
Mix together the soy, Sherry, oil, onion, ginger,... - 42.6572
1. Peel yam, potatoes and sweet potatoes.
2. Cut yam and sweet potatoes into 2.5 cm. (1") cubes.
3. Remove stems from brinjals. Cut bananas into 2 pieces each without removing skin.
4. Slit potatoes, brinjals and bananas into quarters up to half way down... - 47.1114
Tropical Sherbet Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 325°
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine coconut, nuts and melted margarine or butter and transfer to a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Press mixture evenly onto bottom and up sides to form a firm even crust.
4. Bake in the... - 48.4923
Marinated Fish Tahiti Enne'
Cut the sea bass into thin slices and marinate in lime juice for at least 3 to 4 hours.
Taste if the fish is ready to eat, otherwise leave to marinate even longer.
Remove the liquid and season with salt and pepper.
Add the carrot julienne, onions, tomatoes,... - 30.7434
Honey Fruit Compote
Chop the bananas in a bowl and pour the lime juice immediately over it to prevent the bananas from discolouring.
Set aside a tablespoon of pomegranate and add the rest to the bowl.
Then add the rest 01 the fruits and the grated coconut or coconut cream.
Mix... - 42.9371
Patra Ni Machhi
Add oil to chutney.
Soften banana leaves by holding them over a low fire.
Cut banana leaves into twelve large pieces, removing central stem.
Spread chutney on both sides of fish pieces.
Wrap each piece in a banana leaf like a parcel.
Tie each parcel with... - 45.3598
Tarkari Na Bhajia
Peel and dice potatoes.
Boil one and fry the other lightly.
Peel and chop onions.
Fry one onion lightly.
Peel and mash bananas.
Sieve dry ingredients together.
Add ground spices, vegetables, bananas and strained tamarind juice.
Mix well to make a stiff... - 44.5614
Patra Ni Machhi
1. Clean and slice fish, wash well.
2. Grind together coconut, green chillies, garlic, cumin, coriander leaves, salt and sugar. Add lime juice.
3. Wipe slices with a dry cloth and coat with ground ingredients.
4. Wrap in banana leaves.
5. Heat together... - 43.3473
Steamed Fish Mousse
1. Cut six 20 cm/8 in circles from the banana leaves. Make four pinch pleats around the edge of the circle and secure with a toothpick to make a cup. Set aside.
2. Place 1 cup/250 mL/8 fl oz coconut milk in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Stir in curry... - 35.4036
Soonamai No Kolmi Ne Kera Ni Chaal No Has
1. Chop the banana skin into 1" pieces and place in a sauce pan of water. Add half a teaspoon of salt and cook till soft. The pieces should be intact.
2. Grind all the spices including the onion and coriander to a soft paste with a little water.
3. Heat half... - 27.925
Pina Colada Mocktail
Reconstitute limeade according to label directions in large punch bowl.
Add remaining ingredients. - 22.3673
Early on day:
1. Melt apple jelly in saucepan; stir in water. Drain pineapple chunks; toss chunks in apple jelly to coat; then roll in coconut. Refrigerate pineapple chunks, wrapped in foil, and leftover apple jelly in container.
2. Place peach halves with... - 44.786
Vazhakkai Kola Urundai
The vazhakkai kola urundai is a snacky preparation that is often prepared and served in south india. Made with raw bananas, the vazhakkai kola urundai is a deep fried pakoda like preparation that may be served as an accompaniment to meals too. The kola... - 48.7446
Tropical Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, place the pineapple, cantaloupe, water-melon and bananas together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the lime and orange juices and sugar together. 3) Pour over the fruits and gently fold all the ingredients together.
4) When ready to serve,... - 41.7556
Microwave Polynesian Chicken
1. Take a glass baking dish and put the chicken in it, with the skin side facing down and meatiest pieces protruding outwards.
2. Wrap it using wax paper.
3. In a microwave oven, place the dish and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 10... - 44.0293
Bhoojelo Bharuchi Bhlng
Scale and clean fish.
Remove roe if present and clean.
Rub fish and roe or prawns with salt and lime juice and leave for half an hour.
Strain tamarind juice into chutney and mix well.
Rub chutney all over fish, inside and out.
Put roe or prawns inside fish... - 44.525
Place chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap.
Pound to flatten.
To make stuffing, cream butter with chili powder.
Beat in desiccated coconut.
Add hot pepper sauce and garlic salt.
Spoon a small amount of stuffing on each... - 48.0267
1) In a bowl soak glutinous rice for a night. Drain and discard the water.
2) Press the first coconut cream from one coconut.
3) Add 1 cup of water and press second time. Let stand in separate bowls.
4) Steam rice for 15-20... - 38.9916
Thai Ho Mok Pla
The authentic Thai Ho Mok Pla(Fish Curry Wrapped in Banana Leaf) is simplified. What better way to learn how to cook this dish than from this video! - 99.0808
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C/375Â°F/Gas mark 5.
Grease and base line a 20cm (8in) round cake tin.
Combine the wholewheat flour, baking powder and spices in a large mixing bowl.
Mix the soya flour with the water and stir into the bowl with the sugar and... - 45.0318
The Juicy Cocktail
It's the juicy! Really, I think that means this cocktail has some juice in it..but wait, most cocktails do! Who knows, it's the juicy! - 109.74
Margarita S Fruit Salad In A Honeydew Melon
Margarita 's Fruit Salad In A Honeydew Melon s a delcious dessert. A spoon of this wonderful salad is enough to addict you to it! Here is the Margarita S Fruit Salad In A Honeydew Melon recipe! - 39.7528
Patra Ni Macchi
1. Wash the pomfrets twice, apply salt and set aside.
2. Grind the chutney masala till it is soft and buttery. Use half a cup of water if. necessary.
3. Prepare the banana leaves by removing the centre stalk. You will have twelve pieces now. Take one slice of... - 28.3404
Filipino Sunrise Pichi Pichi
Why not try out sunrise pichi pichi that is a unique Filipino dessert made with cassava. Look at this easy step by step video that shares a recipe for sunrise pichi pichi. See the video and to make this delightful treat with a wonderful coconut coating.... - 111.24
Cmc Live Event, Gordon's Wine In Waltham, Ma
Here is the live event we did in Waltham, MA at Gordon's Wine, Spirits and Culinary Center. It is an hour long and really only for those that want to watch or have nothing better to do. We had the footage, figured it was worth posting for those that may have... - 0
Tropical Fruit Salad
1 Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Add the coconut and cook, shaking occasionally, until lightly browned, 5-6 minutes; let cool.
2 Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Refrigerate until chilled and the flavors are blended,... - 32.2518
Fruit Salad In Pineapple Shells
Rinse whole pineapple, then pat dry with a towel. Halve pineapple lengthwise, cutting through leafy stem (leave stem on). Cut out fruit of pineapple, leaving shell intact. Discard core. Cut pineapple fruit into bite-sized chunks.
Combine all ingredients... - 32.2817
Three Layer Salad
I tried this three layer salad last week and believe me when I say that it was an instant hit! This three layer salad combines the flavors of fruits and cream cheese in a yummy way. Check out the recipe of the three layer salad. - 38.7085
Caribbean Game Hens
Caribbean Game Hens are a unique hen preparation that you can serve at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my mother in law at a family get together and she loved it! Try the Caribbean Game Hens and you will understand why! - 47.737
Tropical Fruit Salad For Two
Spread coconut in a shallow pan and toast in a 350Â° oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Prepare Papaya seed Dressing.
Halve pineapple lengthwise through crown.
With a curved knife, cut out fruit, leaving a 1/4 inch thick... - 42.758
How To Make Beef Rendang
Beef Rendang or Rendang Daging/Rendang Daging Padang or Rendang Daging Minang of which all are just minor variations of the same dish is one of the most popular and famous beef dishes in Malaysia and is also much prized in places like Indonesia and Singapore.... - 0
This week I am doing a dish called Nasi Lemak! This dish was a request from one of my subs who asked me to make a Malaysian dish. Nasi Lemak is the national dish of Malaysia and is delicious! If you have never had Nasi Lemak then it's high time you tried this... - 0
Kokonda! Were you looking for a tasty and filling seafood salad that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Kokonda is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 44.6288
A Mexican Fiesta
1. To prepare Sangria in a large pitcher, add 1 sliced orange, sliced lemon and lime, apple, wine, orange juice, sugar and liqueur. Stir until sugar dissolves then refrigerate to chill well.
2. In a salad bowl, combine pineapple with juice, 2... - 40.2161
1. To prepare chicken skin it and wipe with damp paper towels.
2. In large skillet brown chicken, a few pieces at a time in 1/4 cup hot butter for 5 minutes per side.
3. Return all chicken to skillet add chicken broth and bring to... - 47.4006
Papaya Pork Chop Curry
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Trim the fat from the sides of the chops to prevent curling.
3. Season the chops with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Lengthwise cut papayas in half and spoon out the seeds and discard.
5. into cavity of each papaya... - 47.7693
Halibut With Curry Sauce
Pat fillets dry with absorbent paper.
Marinate for 30 minutes in lime juice.
Melt butter in large heavy skil- let; add onion and garlic.
Saute until golden brown.
Mix flour, curry powder, mustard, thyme, marjoram, salt and white pepper.
Cut rind into thin... - 45.288
Surti Papri Nu Undhioo
1. Clean and prepare the vegetables. If using tiny papri keep whole and string it from both sides and place in salted water. Cut the brinjals into four and leave intact at the stem and place in salted water. Cut the sweet potato into thick slices, and the... - 30.844
Chemmen Pollichathu (kerala Style Foil Baked Prawns Masala)
Another proof why I feel nothing can beat Kerala seafood delicacies! Easy and comparatively lighter, this is simple marinated prawns pan cooked with spices and masala and later foil baked to perfection. Traditionally, the prawn masala is wrapped in banana... - 0
If you are looking for a nutritious treat to serve on festive days, Navratan Korma is just what will satiate your palate. It is a variation of vegetable korma, which uses a combination of 9 different veggies, fruits and nuts! Here is a simple recipe to... - 46.5523
Issan Sausage - Sai Klok Issan
These unique, fragrant, Thai-style sausage contain the flavours of pork, garlic, cilantro, pepper, and cooked rice which makes them mellow and tnder.
In Issan these sausages are wrapped in banana leaves and grilled, sometimes with grated coconut over them,... - 41.0236