- » Banana Coconut Cocktail
Banana Coconut Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana coconut cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana coconut cocktail recipes.
Banana-coconut Pina Coladas
1. Chop banana, and place them in refrigerator to chill.
2. In blender, add pineapple, and banana.
3. Pour rum, and coconut cream in it.
4. Throw in ice cubes and lime juice. Blend it well.
5. Serve pina colada with lemon wedge... - 86.5237
You May Also Like!
Combine ice, Malibu, creme de banane, Grand Marnier, pineapple juice and coconut cream in cocktail shaker; shake well.
Strain into champagne saucer. - 18.0142
Banana Boomer Shooter
Banana Boomer is a shooter for our Sunday Night Shooter shot? Woah, anyway. Very flavorful banana consistency with a bite in the finish. Sour mix brings some live citrus attack in the finish but this overall tastes like those Dole mixed juices that have... - 115.958
Cmc Live Event, Gordon's Wine In Waltham, Ma
Here is the live event we did in Waltham, MA at Gordon's Wine, Spirits and Culinary Center. It is an hour long and really only for those that want to watch or have nothing better to do. We had the footage, figured it was worth posting for those that may have... - 0
Mekong Cocktail, How-to
The Mekong Cocktail, brings a banana yogurt like flavor if you were to douse it in 151 proof rum. Citrus, fire and heavy banana flavor. - 0
Combine fruit cocktail, bananas, orange sections, nuts, whipped cream, and marshmallows.
Chill about an hour.
Spoon into dishes; top with coconut. - 21.2254
Tropical Green-ya Colada
If you like pina colda but are not a big fan of pineapple, there is a healthier and more refreshing non-alcoholic version of the famous cocktail. Packed with the goodness of greens, coconut oil, raw honey and fruits, it’s a perfect smoothie to make for a... - 111.912
Gilligan's Island Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add banana liqueur, coconut liqueur, cranberry juice, pineapple juice and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a tiki glass.
3. Garnish with pineapple wedge and serve as a refreshing chilled drink. - 96.1493
Donkey Kong Cocktail
1. In a high-ball glass, add banana liqueur, coconut rum and ice cubes and stir well using a bar spoon.
2. Strain into a glass topped with ice.
3. Top the drink with coca cola.
4. Serve chilled. - 95.6404
White Haired Monkey Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, coconut rum, banana liqueur and kahlua and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass filled halfway with ice cubes.
3. Top with milk.
4. Serve chilled. - 110.632
The Juicy Cocktail
It's the juicy! Really, I think that means this cocktail has some juice in it..but wait, most cocktails do! Who knows, it's the juicy! - 109.631