Coconut Fruit Cake
- » Banana Coconut Cake
Banana Coconut Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana coconut cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana coconut cake recipes.
Creme De Banana Coconut Rum Cake
This Creme De Banana Coconut Rum Cake is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious cake recipe, Creme De Banana Coconut Rum Cake is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 49.0242
Coconut And Banana Pan Cake
1)In a bowl, mix together rice flour, salt, a part of the coconut milk and egg with a wooden spoon. Now add the remaining coconut milk and green color. Let stand for 20 minutes.
2)Add in coconut powder into the batter.
3)Make the filling... - 48.9914
Banana Cake With Coconut Topping
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a 8-inch round cake pan or 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan, spray with non-stick cooking spray, keep aside.
3) In a medium mixing bowl, beat the bananas, oil and egg together with an electric mixer until... - 47.4282
Banana Coconut Crumb Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Reserve 1/2 cup flour mixture for topping, and set aside.
3. Combine remaining flour mixture, baking... - 31.9561
You May Also Like!
Coconut Banana Shortcake
Coconut Banana Shortcake has a luscious taste. Coconut Banana Shortcake gets its taste from sponge cake dressed by bananas and glazed with apricot. Coconut Banana Shortcake is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 30.7515
Fresh Coconut Banana Cake
Fresh Coconut Banana Cake tastes as good as it looks. Fresh Coconut Banana Cake is inspired by many chefs around the world. Follow our Fresh Coconut Banana Cake recipe, it€™s a yummy anytime treat. Try it and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 40.7802
Banana Pineapple Coconut Muffins
I love serving muffins for breakfast with eggs, an omelette or quiche. They’re also great with a cup of Earl Grey for afternoon tea. Additionally, whenever I serve cakes, breads or dishes with banana, my husband likes me to mix in a little bit of... - 0
Grease bottom only of oblong baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches.
Beat cake mix, water, oil and egg in large mixer bowl on low speed until moistened.
Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
Pour batter into baking dish; spread evenly.
Microwave uncovered 4 minutes;... - 45.139
Banana Coconut Loaf
1) Grease a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
2) In a bowl, beat eggs until light and frothy.
3) Add sugar and melted butter beating until smooth
4) Add mashed bananas and flavorings, blend thoroughly.
5) In second bowl, stir all the... - 49.9465
Frosted Banana Ring
Grease a fluted 9-inch (23-cm) tube cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F(175°C).
To make cake, cream margarine or butter, sugar and salt in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks one at a time with ginger, coconut and lemon peel.
Place... - 46.2647
Banana Crunch Cake
This Banana Crunch Cake, as the name suggests is a compelling crunchy dessert fare. Try this crumbly, fruit and nut bake and let me know if you agree with me. Your suggestions for this Banana Crunch Cake are welcome. - 44.4156
Banana Split Cake
Bottom Layer: Mix vanilla wafers, butter, sugar and walnuts and press into the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan.
Bake at 375° for 5 min.
Filling: Beat sugar, butter and eggs on high speed until firm.
Spread mixture over bottom layer.
Top Layer: Add a... - 44.0738
Islands Banana Cake
1. Combine biscuit mix, granulated sugar, mace, eggs, milk, vanilla and 3 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a large bowl. Beat with electric mixer at low speed 1/2 minute to blend ingredients. Increase speed to medium-high; beat 4 minutes. Scrape side... - 44.5584
Fried Banana Cake
Roll the bananas on a wooden board. Peel and mash them in a thali. Add the crushed jaggery and grated coconut and mix well. Then add 1 tsp. salt and the cardamom powder and vanilla essence. Mix all the ingredients well and then stir in the rice flour.
Knead... - 35.8213