- » Banana Cheese Icing
Banana Cheese Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana cheese icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana cheese icing recipes.
Cheese Pizza And Banana Ice Cream
Planning to treat kids with a lunch bonanza, here are two recipes that do the job perfectly. Watch Tamra Davis make cheese pizza and then a soft banana ice cream to serve the kids after the pizza. Great for a combo meal over weekends or anytime! - 99.0716
Break the chocolate into small pieces, into a bowl over a pan of boiling water on a moderate heat.
Add the crème fraiche and let soften, mixing slowly, until you have a smooth chocolate sauce.
Cut the bananas in half lengthways and sprinkle... - 36.5728
Vegan Banana Cake
Are you a cake lover but vegan too. Well here is a treat for you…a delicious vegan banana cake. Easily made at home, this cake is surely a treat for all vegan foodies. - 112.549
Fruit And Banana Splits
1) In a food processor add cottage cheese.
2) Puree until completely smooth.
3) Mix the preserves thoroughly.
4) Mound it into a bowl and chill.
5) Peel bananas and split lengthwise.
6) Arrange each pair on a plate.
7) Decorate with apricot... - 43.9465
1) Freeze the prepared frozen fruit cremes for 15-30 minutes until set.
2) Half the bananas lengthwise.
3) Take a serving bowl and place the bananas in it.
4) Add one scoop each frozen strawberry and peach crème on top of it.
5) Add in... - 43.4139
Black Forrest Banana Split
A healthier version of Black Forrest Pie. All the yummy goodness with half the fat and calories. :) - 24.8889
Strawberry Banana Topping
Drain strawberries, reserving liquid.
Add enough water to reserved liquid to measure 1 1/4 cups; gradually add to cornstarch in saucepan, stirring until well blended.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute.
Stir in fruit. - 22.0236
Sauteed, Baked And Boiled Plantains
If you love eating plantains, try Sauteed, Baked and Boiled Plantains recipe. These three recipes cook the fruit in three different ways. All the recipes give fabulous results and different textures. So pick and choose which method you would like to follow. - 128.831
Cream Cheese Frosting
Here's a quick recipe for Cream Cheese Frosting. This is the perfect topping for carrot cake (check out my video for a delicious recipe) and works well on banana cake too! You can use regular or light cream cheese, just make sure it's nice and soft when you... - 103.048
Creamy Straw Bana Shakes
Peel and cut up bananas.
Wrap in foil, then freeze about 1 hour or till firm.
In a blender container combine bananas, milk, berries, and cottage cheese.
Cover and blend till smooth.
Add ice cubes, then cover and blend till smooth.
Garnish each glass with a... - 35.8334
Raspberry Banana Cream Cheesecake
Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar after which mix with the butter. Press in the bottom of a 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Remember to spray pan with non-stick spray or grease with butter to keep the cake from sticking. Put pan with just the crust... - 31.6629
Strawberry Filled Banana Muffin
Dessert lover's true favorite. This video prepares banana muffin, filled with strawberries. They're delicious for breakfast or lunch. The strawberry filling is what makes these banana muffins stand apart from the ordinary. They're scrumptiously delicious. - 121.177
Pisang Goreng. Pisang is Banana and goreng is fried, so it becomes fried bananas. An asian delicacy, a wonderful snack or a dessert with various variations, can be used with cheese as well. - 46.3505
Banana Cream Pie
1. Place 2 bananas in the freezer for a few hours until the skins go black.
2. Remove and defrost about 20 minutes before cooking time.
3. Peel into a bowl and mash into a pulp. Set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter... - 43.1453
This banana-honey cake makes for a great dessert. Served with your favorite ice cream it is a simple, quick and easy dessert idea. Entertain in style with food that makes it a memory worth treasuring. Enjoy!! - 49.5513
Apple Banana And Walnut Open Sandwich
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise and mix well.
2. Apply butter, ½ quantity cream cheese mixture and honey on both slices of bread.
3. Place remaining cream cheese mixture in a disposable piping bag/ pastry big... - 44.6989
Steak Diane And Caesar Salad With Banana Foster
Watch an interview with Salvatore Vitale, the owner of De' Medici Restaurant in San Diego. Celebrities like Jerry Lewis, Diane Carroll, Stevie Wonder frequent this beautifully decorated restaurtant. Watch as the Chef's show you how to make a classic Steak... - 117.576
Basic Vegan Ice Cream
Are you afraid of eating dairy added icecream? Then , learn this recipe from the video that makes non-dairy ice cream which are delicious, homemade desserts for the lactose free diet. This recipe is not only delicious substitutions, but they're fun to make,... - 104.991
Fruit With Topping
Place slicing disk in food processor work bowl.
Slice bananas and pears; remove to bowl.
Add lemon juice and 2 cups water.
Meanwhile, prepare Cheese Topping.
Drain fruit thoroughly; divide fruit into sherbet dishes.
Spoon Cheese Topping over each serving. - 26.3769
Nana S Hummingbird Cake
Cake: Preheat oven to 325°.
Grease and flour 10-inch tube pan.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Stir in almonds,slightly beaten eggs, banana and undrained pineapple.
Add vegetable oil and almond extract.
Do not beat.
Pour into prepared pan and bake 1 hour and... - 42.6709
Chocolate Cheese Pots
1)In a mixing bowl, mix together fromage frais or unsweetened yogurt and low fat yogurt.
2)Using a sieve sift in sugar and then add cocoa powder and drinking chocolate.Blend well.
3)Add in vanilla essence or extract and rum. Blend some more.
4)In a... - 41.5759
Peel and cut banana in half lengthwise; brush with lemon juice.
Place in banana split dish or small, shallow dessert dish.
In a bowl combine ricotta, wheat germ, miller's bran, and cinnamon; stir in the halved grapes.
Using an ice cream scoop, form mixture... - 37.7128
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place first 3 ingredients in a bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add crumbs; stir well.
Press crumb mixture into bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at... - 44.6628
Thick And Creamy Milkshakes
These thick and creamy milkshakes are simply to die for in the summer. Made with fresh fruits like bananas, berries, peaches and dates, the thick and creamy milkshakes are blended together with cottage cheese and honey for an extra natural sweetness and... - 31.9366
Dark Chocolate & Fresh Cream Rum Fondue
Melt the chocolate in the top of a double saucepan.
Stir in the cream.
Remove from the heat and stir in the rum and icing sugar.
Pour into a fondue pot or chafing dish set over a small spirit lamp.
Serve with the fruit and cake. - 25.2629
Caramel Chocolate Fondue
In medium saucepan combine sweetened condensed milk, caramel topping, and chocolate.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat till chocolate melts.
Transfer to fondue pot; place over fondue burner. - 22.4444
Chocolate Fondue Dessert
Fondue may be prepared in a fondue pot, heavy saucepan or double boiler.
Break chocolate into small pieces.
Melt chocolate with ice cream and liqueur, stirring constantly for a smooth sauce.
Or microwave all ingredients on Medium 3-4 minutes, stirring 3... - 38.8382
Kahlua Chocolate Fondue
In a 1 quart glass measure, combine chocolate chips and heavy cream.
Microwave on Power 7 for 3 to 5 minutes, or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring with wire whisk twice during cooking cycle.
Stir in Kahlua.
Pour into serving bowl.
Using fondue... - 29.5389
1) Mix chocolate chips and heavy cream in a 1-quart glass measure.
2) Melt the chocolate in microwave at Power 7 for 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Stir with wire whisk twice and also stir in Kahlua.
4) Pour into a pretty serving bowl.
5) With a fondue... - 34.011
Chocolate Fondue With Fresh Fruit Dippers
Place all the fondue ingredients in a flameproof pot and heat gently, stirring until melted.
Keep warm, if necessary, at the side of the barbecue (but not directly over the coals or it might burn).
Arrange the fruits on six serving plates with some shortbread... - 33.1583
In blender, combine all ingredients; blend until smooth, about 45 seconds. Pour into 12-ounce glass. - 27.8166
Caramel Sauced Fruit Kabobs
For caramel sauce, in a small saucepan combine cream cheese and caramel ice-cream topping.
Cook and stir till cream cheese melts.
Stir in pecans.
If desired, add milk to make a sauce of thinner consistency.
Meanwhile, bias-slice bananas into 1 1/2-inch... - 38.5735
1) In a blender container, process all the ingredients except ice cubes until smooth.
2) With the blender on, gradually add ice cubes, process after each addition until the ice is dissolved and the mixture is smooth and thick.
3) Pour equally... - 36.194
Carrot Wedding Cake
Sift together sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Beat in vegetable oil and eggs.
Stir in carrots, nuts, raisins, dates, bananas, coconut, and pineapple.
Season with vanilla and cinnamon.
Grease a shallow rectangular baking pan about 12 x 9... - 39.8166
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Line, grease and dust three 6- inch deep cake tins.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour and sugar and cinnamon
4. Add the oil and egg and beat into a smooth batter using... - 47.1214
Layered Fruit Salad
Here is a classic recipe for the ever tropical favorite called Fruit Salad. Made with fresh fruits and arranged in layers with cream cheese with exciting flavoring this Layered Fruits Salad is a very satisfying and delicius dessert to serve. Give it a try and... - 44.6246
Devonshire Fruit Tart
Roll out the pastry.
Grease the outside of a baking tin approx.
14" x 14" x 2" deep and cover with the pastry, turning over the edges to make a firm rim.
Place the tin on a baking sheet, prick the pastry all over and bake at 400° F for 15 minutes.
Remove... - 43.5823
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2)Take a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients.mix well.
3)Now carefully add the dry ingredients and mix till moist.
4)Now pick 3 9 inch cake pans and grease them. Dust with flour as well.
5)Now divide... - 46.8355
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Butter and flour three 9-inch round cake pans; line the bottoms with wax paper. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
2. In a medium-size bowl, using an electric mixer on high, beat... - 36.7562
Chicken Salad Oriental
1.In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, one half of the canned orange, water chestnuts, 2 tablespoons of chopped onions and red peppers.
2. In a food processor or using a blender, combine yogurt, banana, honey, lemon juice, vinegar, ginger and white... - 45.2844
A Mexican Fiesta
1. To prepare Sangria in a large pitcher, add 1 sliced orange, sliced lemon and lime, apple, wine, orange juice, sugar and liqueur. Stir until sugar dissolves then refrigerate to chill well.
2. In a salad bowl, combine pineapple with juice, 2... - 40.2161