- » Banana Cake Loaf
Banana Cake Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana cake loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana cake loaf recipes.
Banana Pineapple Cake Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease two 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 loaf pans.
3. In a bowl, add and combine the flour with sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. mix well and set aside.
4. In another bow, add and combine the crushed... - 112.624
Banana And Honey Loaf Cake
1. Take a 10"X6.5" loaf tin, grease it and double line it with flour
2. Sift the flour and spice in a basin
3. Keep aside about twelve 12 walnut halves and chop the rest; also, mash the peeled bananas
4. In a seperate cream the butter... - 47.8626
Banana Nut Loaf
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 F.
2) In a bowl mix all ingredients.
3) Grease a loaf pan and spoon mixture into it.
4) Bake for one hour.
5) The loaf will be moist like pudding than cake. Remove and let cool in the pan then invert on... - 45.1384
Banana Peanut Butter Loaf
Set oven for moderate, 350 degrees.
Mix and sift first four ingredients.
Cream shortening and peanut butter; add sugar gradually.
Continue creaming until light and fluffy.
Add eggs; beat well.
Stir in dry ingredients alternately with mashed bananas; mix well;... - 44.3493
Tea Time Banana Walnut Loaf
1 In a medium size bowl of an electric mixer,cream the shortening and sugr until fluffy.
2 Add eggs,1 at a time,beating well after eah addition.
3 Onto a wax paper,sift flour, soda and salt. Stir quickly into the creamed mixture just until blended.
4... - 42.743
Banana Nut Loaf Cake
Cream butter and sugar, add 2 eggs slightly beaten.
Add bananas, chopped nuts, buttermilk and vanilla.
Sift flour and add it to salt and soda.
Gradually mix flour mixture into other ingredients.
Beat well, pour in greased and floured loaf pan and bake in 325... - 40.8343
Banana Loaf Cake
Cream butter and sugar, add beaten eggs , bananas , salt, flour and soda , and nuts .
Beat until very smooth.
Turn mixture into greased loaf pan and bake in moderate (350) oven 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean. - 34.7753