- » Banana Bread With Vegetable Oil
Banana Bread With Vegetable Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana bread with vegetable oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana bread with vegetable oil recipes.
Rich Banana Bread With Cinnamon Crumble Topping
Want to try a delectale breakfast, try banana bread with cinnamon by Bosie. He excels in recharging your culinary skills with this easy baking recipe. Easy to make and mouthwatering, you are going to get hooked to it forever. - 98.0072
Vegan Banana Nut Bread Recipe
Want a vegan recipe for delicious banana nut bread? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that is simple, 100% vegan and will yield a tasty bread that will go well with almost everything. - 118.247
Banana Carrot Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
3) In your work bowl, add flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Transfer the mixture on a medium mixing bowl and place aside.
5)... - 46.5627
Moist Banana Bread
This banana bread recipe is one of my favorites, as it comes out moist and delciously fragrant. Baked with ripe bananas and eggs along with flour and brown sugar, this banana bread recipe also includes yogurt for extra moist texture. - 45.3989
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray an 8-x-4-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil.
In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Mix in wheat germ.
Add all remaining ingredients and beat until well blended.
Place in prepared... - 38.1
Bundt Banana Bread
Perk up your teatime treat with this sweet, irresistible banana bread. Betty's version of this classic delight is so good that your family will believe that you have been cooking for hours. This homely, wholesome cake can be prepared in a few simple steps and... - 100.85
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
This a delicious way to use up bananas that are getting overly ripe. The chocolate chips add a great flavor to this bread. It can be baked in a Bundt pan, such as Lynn does, or a loaf pan, muffin pan or a regular tube pan. Enjoy! - 116.184
Banana Bread With Cinnamon Flavoring
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Spray two 8 x 4 x 3-inch loaf pans with vegetable spray.
Using an electric mixer, cream together the oil, sugar, and eggs on medium speed for 3 minutes.
In a blender, puree the bananas with the buttermilk.
Add to the oil mixture... - 46.89
1. Preheat your oven to 350° F
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and soda, sugar, salt; blend it all well and make a well in the centre
3. In another bowl, combine sour cream, mashed banana, vegetable oil, vanilla... - 46.451
Banana Rice Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Sift the rice flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda together. Beat together the honey, oil, and egg yolks and stir the flour mixture alternately with the buttermilk into the oil mixture.
3. Stir in the banana. Beat... - 32.3653
Banana Rum Bread
1) Preheat oven 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3).
2) In a large bowl mix first four ingredients.
3) Add the next five ingredients and beat together to creamy consistency.
4) Add flour mixture and blend thoroughly.
5) Add chopped dried fruit... - 45.7968
Puny's Banana Bread
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Cream the oil and sugar together in the bowl of an electric mixer until light and creamy.
Beat in the eggs.
Add the bananas and mix well.
In a separate bowl, sift together... - 47.8967
Buttermilk Banana Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
3. In a small bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
4. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together the egg, honey and oil until... - 36.3982
Healthy Banana Bread
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
Mix the oil; corn syrup, banana puree and the eggs in a food processor; set aside.
In a large bowl, mix both types of flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
Gradually add the pureed ingredients to the dry... - 47.9473
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a large bowl, and add eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, milk and bananas, and blend them well.
3. Take a separate bowl and add dry ingredients. Sift the dry ingredients like flour, baking powder, salt... - 48.5719
Macadamia Nut Banana Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well, and make a well in center of mixture.
Combine banana and next 4 ingredients; stir with a whisk until blended.
Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
Stir in macadamia... - 41.1646
If you like bananas and cinnamon you'll love this super moist recipe! - 130.238
Banana Nut Bread
Combine flour, bran, baking soda, and salt in sm.bowl; stir well and set aside.
Combine sugar and oil in med.bowl; beat with electric mixer at med.speed 1 minute or until well blended.
Add egg whites; beat just until blended, about 20 seconds.
With mixer... - 44.5459
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 1 1/2-quart loaf pan.
Mix eggs, cream, and oil together with a whisk or beater until well combined.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Whip up the ripe bananas and sugar until... - 44.2918
Vanilla Flavored Banana Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture. Combine sour cream and next 4 ingredients; stir well. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
3. Spoon batter into a 6- x 3- x 2-inch loaf... - 34.4052
Wholewheat Banana Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl combine flour, wheat germ, baking soda and salt; mix well and make a well in the center.
In a medium bowl combine banana, honey, oil, eggs and vanilla; mix well.
Pour into well in dry ingredients; stir just until... - 39.4502
Banana Nut Bread
If you have over ripe bananas don’t throw them out! Make banana some banana nut bread. If you can’t make it immediately, simply place the bananas in a bag and freeze them. Make it when you are ready. - 136.632
Blueberry Banana Bread(broiled)
1. Toss blueberries with 2 tablespoons flour and set aside.
2. In a small bowl combine remaining flour, baking powder, soda, salt and nutmeg.
3. Cream sheet and broil 6 inches from heating element until lightly browned.
4. In a cup... - 49.8731
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease bottom only of loaf pan, 9 x 5 x 3 inches, or 2 loaf pans, 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches.
Mix all ingredients; beat 30 seconds.
Pour into pan.
Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 9-inch loaf 70 to 80 minutes,... - 40.7849
Banana Orange Muffin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a loaf pan, preferably a stoneware one, with vegetable oil.
3. In a large basin or mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar. Set aside.
4. In... - 48.4341
Tasty Banana Pineapple Bread
Bananas and pineapples are a perfect match.
This recipe is super easy and very frugal. What a great thing to make in your kitchen! Be careful not to finish everything in one go. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Enjoy it anytime! - 121.225
Carrot Banana Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Grease 12 muffin cups or fill with paper cupcake liners and spray with cooking spray.
To Make Muffins: Pour enough boiling water over raisins to cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Drain well and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together... - 44.5481
Raspberry Banana Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Add wheat germ in it, and mix to evenly distribute.
4. Sprinkle salt, mix and set it aside.
5. In a separate bowl, crack egg and... - 98.1326
Naturally Sugar-free, Whole Grain Banana Bread
1. Preheat your oven to 350ºF (175ºC) and grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the milk alternative and flaxseed and set aside. In a medium-sized bowl, sift together the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.... - 39.5303
Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread
Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread has a divine taste. Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread gets its grand taste from crushed pineapple mixed with eggs and nuts and flavored with cinnamon. Kids just love this Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread. - 38.9393
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl,- beat with a mixer at medium speed. Combine banana, oats, and milk,- add to sugar mixture, beating well. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups,- level with a knife. Combine flour,... - 29.6364
Roman Meal Banana-nut Bread
Roman Meal Banana-Nut Bread is easy o make and at the same time delicious and healthy. You can any sandwich you please on this Roman Meal Banana-Nut Bread. Yummy! - 41.7433
Banana Spice Muffins
1. In a bowl, beat egg; stir in bananas, brown sugar, yogurt and oil until smooth. In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, cloves and salt; stir into banana mixture until just combined. Fold in raisins.
2. Spoon batter... - 33.2415
Cinnamon Banana Muffins
Mix the biscuit mix, 2 teaspoons cinnamon and 1/3 cup sugar in a bowl.
Add the egg, milk and oil and mix.
Add the bananas and stir until blended.
Batter will be lumpy.
Fill lined or greased muffin tins 3/4 full.
Combine remaining cinnamon and 1 tablespoon... - 34.6797
Banana Orange Muffins
Banana Orange Muffins is a side dish treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the recipe effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 46.123
Dark Banana Loaf
This is one of the first things I ever taught myself to bake and I've made it so many times I don't need to look at the recipe any more! I prepare this dark, rich, banana bread using a food processor so it mixes up in no time at all...which is good because... - 117.858
Banana Date Loaf
Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine mashed banana, milk, vegetable oil, and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Stir in chopped dates.
Spoon batter into a 9- x 5-... - 39.0281
Banana Bran Loaf
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Into an 8 x 4-inch or 9 x 5-inch loaf pan lightly spray with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
3. Combine bananas, sugar, margarine, egg whites and milk and mix well.
4. Put in combined flour, oat... - 47.069
Banana Yogurt Muffins
Banana Yogurt Muffins is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A mouth-watering Banana Yogurt Muffins will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 41.7129
Chicken And Banana Squares
Cut chicken breasts into 8 pieces, then cut each of those pieces into thirds, yielding 24 pieces total.
Cut each banana lengthwise into quarters.
Cut each quarter into thirds, yielding 24 pieces total.
Beat eggs and milk in medium bowl until blended.
Brush... - 39.9276
Banana Bran Loaf
Banana Bran Loaf is one of the best recipes you can think of. Prepare the Banana Bran Loaf easily and let us know after you fully enjoy the recipe. - 43.1337
Banana Bran Loaf
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spray 8 X 4-inch or 9 X 5-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Combine bananas, sugar, margarine, egg whites and milk; mix well.
Add combined flour, oat bran, baking powder and baking soda, mixing just... - 43.3993
Banana Loaf has a lovely taste. Banana Loaf gets its desired taste from mashed banana mixed with eggs and baking soda. - 33.6387
Chocolate Chip Banana Loaf
Combine flour, soda, cream of tartar, walnuts and chocolate morsels in a large bowl; mix well, and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in container of an electric blender; process at medium speed 20 seconds.
Stir into flour mixture, mixing well.
Pour... - 36.6267
Raw Banana Cutlet
Peel raw bananas and potatoes. Steam them in pressure cooker for about 5 minutes on low flame.
Cut green chilies in very small pieces. Mash steamed bananas and potatoes and add dry mango powder, salt and green chilies to it. Mix well.
Make small flat... - 32.4311
Stuffed Banana Peppers
1. Slice off the tops of banana pepper and remove seeds and pulp.
2. Chop up the tops pieces and set aside.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
4. Place peppers in an oven safe pan, drizzle the olive oil and coat evenly.
5. Roast for... - 95.7331
Cardamom Banana Puffs
1. To make syrup, place sugar and 1/2 cup/125 mL/4 fl oz water in a saucepan and cook, stirring, over a low heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil, then cook over a medium heat until syrup starts to turn brown. Remove pan from heat, place in a sink,... - 40.2975
Banana Ginger Curry Pumpkin Soup
1. Heat the peanut oil in a heavy bottomed pot.
2. Add the onion and sauté over medium heat until transluscent.
3. Add the pumpkin and sauté over low heat for another 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the Blissful Banana Ginger Curry and the... - 33.0238
Betty's Oversized Banana Pecan Muffins
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Oversized Banana Pecan Muffins. The batter for these muffins can be used for smaller muffins or one loaf of Banana Pecan Bread. - 0
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12-cup muffin tin and one 6-ounce custard cup with paper baking cups.
2. Combine bread mix, oil, water, and eggs in a bowi, stirring until moistened. Add chips and stir until combined. Divide batter evenly among muffin tin and... - 37.8423
A To Z Bread
In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, oil and eggs; mix well.
Stir in A-to-Z ingredients of your choice and vanilla.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into liquid ingredients just until moistened.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into two... - 34.7445
Mix boiling water, apricots and dates; cool.
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Cirease bottom only of loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
Mix all ingredients; beat 30 seconds.
Pour into pan.
Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 55 to 65 minutes; cool... - 40.6768
Gourmet Style French Toast
French Toast is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 38.3953
Honey Bran Muffins
You'll simply love the Honey Bran Muffins from the American cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Honey Bran Muffins is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 47.5832
Bateta Nu Shaak - Aaloo Sabji (spicy Potato Hash Browns)
Potato lovers will surely like this curry. In Indian cuisine, this is one of the most easiest curry to make. The chef makes the recipe in gujarati style. Normally you can have it with bhakri. Check out the video for the super easy recipe of potato curry. - 103.149
Do you want the best of best potato curry recipe? My friends tried this dish the other day and they simply adored it. Do I need to say more? Go ahead and try this easy to make potato curry and don't forget to share your feedback. - 48.1159
South Seas Fruit Pockets
Prepare Honey-Lemon Dressing.
Cut avocado in 1/2-inch cubes.
Toss avocado cubes in lemon juice until coated on all sides.
Cut papaya in half.
Scoop out seeds with a spoon; discard seeds.
Peel papaya halves.
Cut each half, crosswise, in 1/4-inch slices.
Cut... - 38.1981
Pochero term is from the Spanish word ‘Puchero’ which means ‘Stewpot’. This recipe is popular in Filipino Cuisine. There’s a wide variety of Pochero versions. Some prefer to use beef meat; others are chicken or pork meat. Apart from vegetables and... - 123.905
Pumpkin And Chickpea Curry
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a saucepan and add the onion. Fry gently for 5 minutes until softened.
2. Add the garlic, ginger and spices and fry for a further minute. Add the chopped tomatoes and chillies and cook for another minute.
3. Add the pumpkin... - 42.046
Macchi Na Fillet Tartare Sauce Nl Sathe
1. Place all the minced and chopped vegetables in a rounded glass bowl. Add the ketchup, mayonnaise and tobasco sauce. Taste for salt. Stir gently. Cover with foil and chill.
2. Wash the fillets, you should get 8 large or 16 small ones. Marinate for half an... - 34.8629
1.) Drain juice form the tin of unsweetened peaches.
2.) Take a covered pan
3.) Simmer the chopped cooking apples in the juice in a covered pan until almost tender.
4.) Fry onions lightly in the oil for a few minutes, make sure they... - 43.0575
Fruit Fritters With Toffee Custard
1. In a large bowl, prepare the custard by gently mixing the yolks and sugar together.
2. In another pan, pour the cream, the vanilla pod, and seeds and then place over a gentle heat. Bring the cream to a gentle boil and then remove from the heat.
3.... - 47.7749
The widely known condiment of India is the chutney which is served with other dishes. Chutney contained different fruits, spices, sugar, and vinegar that are cooked and mashed together. The earlier traditions of making this condiment were done with the use of... - 41.3732