- » Banana Bread With Orange Juice
Banana Bread With Orange Juice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana bread with orange juice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana bread with orange juice recipes.
Banana Orange Muffin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a loaf pan, preferably a stoneware one, with vegetable oil.
3. In a large basin or mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar. Set aside.
4. In... - 48.4341
Banana Orange Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C/Gas 4. Brush a 1 1/2 pint (750 ml) loaf tin with sunflower oil and line the base with non-stick baking paper.
2. Sift the flours with the baking powder and spice into a large bowl, adding any bran that is caught in the... - 38.7935
Gluten Free Banana Bread
Add tapioca and buttermilk or orange juice to banana.
In a large mixing bowl beat eggs until thick and lemon colored.
Beat in oil and honey.
Put the arrowroot into a 1-cup measure and fill the cup level with brown rice flour.
Empty into... - 45.3958
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Mix together sugar and oil together in a large bowl and beat well.
3) Add the eggs and mashed bananas and mix well to a smooth mixture.
4) Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
5)... - 44.2667
Banana Fruit Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Combine together sugar and salad oil in large bowl.
3) Add eggs and mashed bananas and beat well to a smooth mixture.
4) Sift together flour, soda, salt and baking powder.
5) Add to the banana mixture... - 47.2494
If you are learning how to bake, check out this video recipe for banana bread as this is a perfect recipe for you to start off. You can see how the fat guys make a perfectly baked banana bread following a recipe and sure looks yummy. - 86.2674
Banana Bran Breakfast Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan.Keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients for the bread, and mix until combined.
4. In another bowl, add all the ingredients for the wet mixture,... - 112.536
Christmas Orange Bread
Cream the shortening in a mixing bowl.
Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine bananas and orange juice.
Sift the flour with baking powder and salt and mix in the candied fruit, raisins... - 43.0082
Banana Peanut Butter Appetizers
Peel bananas and slice in two, lengthwise.
Spread each half with peanut butter and put back together.
Brush with orange juice.
Roll bananas in finely chopped peanuts, flour or coconut.
Cut into one inch pieces.
Spear with toothpick if desired.
Use as an... - 28.558
Honey Baked Bananas
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 400°.
2) Peel bananas.
3) Take an ovenproof dish and grease it well.
4) On the greased ovenproof dish, arrange the peeled bananas side by side.
5) Pour lemon juice and honey over bananas.
6) Combine... - 42.7659
Banana Brown Betty
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Use medium mixing bowl to add bread crumbs, margarine, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
3) Use 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4)... - 43.3971
Banana Coconut Betty
Banana Coconut Betty is an anytime dessert and goes well with all types of menu. The dish is packed with the flavors of butter, orange peel, banana, coconut and orange juice. Why donâ€™t you give the Banana Coconut Betty a try this weekend? - 45.4865
Banana Coconut Betty
Preheat oven to 375°.
Toss crumbs with melted butter or margarine to coat.
Line a 1 1/2-quart casserole with one-third of the crumb mixture.
Combine sugar, orange peel, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Cover crumbs with half the sliced banana and half the sugar... - 43.1177
Honey Almond Cranberry Bread
Rinse and drain the cranberries and place in a bowl.
Add the biscuit mix, allspice, orange rind and almonds and mix.
Add the eggs, honey, milk and orange juice and beat until well blended.
Spoon into 2 greased and floured 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans.
Bake in... - 38.0901
Old Fashioned Molasses Bread
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a large bowl combine flours, dry milk powder, brown sugar, raisins, wheat germ, apricots, nuts, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix lightly.
In a food processor fitted with metal blade or in a blender container place... - 41.6404
Combine flours, salt, soda, baking powder, dry milk, wheat germ, brown sugar, nuts, peanuts, and raisins in a large bowl; blend thoroughly with fork. Beat eggs; add oil, molasses, orange juice, bananas, and apricots, and beat thoroughly. Add mixture to dry... - 24.5529
Tropical Bread With Brandy Hard Sauce
1.In a slow cooker, place metal rack or trivet.
2.Take a 6 cup mold or baking dish and grease.
3.In a bowl, combine mango pulp, orange juice and egg and stir.
4.Add papaya, banana chis, nuts, raisins, flour, soda, sugar, butter and... - 46.4435
Mix boiling water, apricots and dates; cool.
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Cirease bottom only of loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
Mix all ingredients; beat 30 seconds.
Pour into pan.
Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 55 to 65 minutes; cool... - 40.6768
Blend the yeast with the milk and 2 oz.(1/2 cup) of the flour in a large bowl.
Leave in a warm place for 20 minutes or until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into the yeast mixture and stir in the sugar and beaten eggs.
Add the softened butter and... - 44.3836
Place peaches in shallow baking dish; place banana over peaches.
Mix brown sugar and orange juice; place over low heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Pour over banana.
Mix coconut and bread crumbs; sprinkle over top.
Bake in 375-degree oven for 15... - 31.0898
Fruit Toast Deluxe
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.Arrange toast on a baking sheet.
3.Combine strawberries, kiwis, bananas, and raspberries. Spoon fruit onto toast slices.
4.Bake for 10 minutes until fruit is warmed through.
5.Combine cottage cheese, orange rind, and orange... - 37.8914
Jellied Gold Canapes
1. Take one packet orange, lemon or pineapple jelly. Make jelly according to the direction on the packet, allow to set lightly, it should be soft enough to spread or brush.
2. Spread selected topping on base evenly. Place them on a tray.
3. Use a warm knife... - 34.6313
Pb And J French Toast
Spread preserves evenly over 3 bread slices.
Spread peanut butter evenly over remaining bread slices.
Press preserves and peanut butter slices together to form 3 sandwiches; cut each diagonally in half.
In shallow bowl, combine Egg Beaters and milk.
In large... - 49.894
Pat cookie dough into an ungreased 15-inch pizza stone.
Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes or until browned; cool.
Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spread over crust.
Arrange fruit on top.
In saucepan, combine the sugar,... - 46.0796
Walnut Fruit Salad Plate
Chill orange and grapefruit sections.
Peel avocado; cut in wedges and sprinkle generously with salt and lemon juice; chill.
At serving time, peel bananas, dip in lemon juice and cut in half,lengthwise.
Coat cut surface of banana with mayonnaise and sprinkle... - 37.7879
Tasty Sausage Salad
The Tasty Sausage Salad is a personal favorite. I make the Tasty Sausage Salad quiet often after a heavy days work and share it with my husband! - 34.6539
Elvis’ French Toast
You only get ½ of the sandwich for 236 calories, but this is a filling, sweet, satisfying dish and even at half a sandwich, you and your taste buds will be happy :-) - 27.8777
Pitas With Fruited Slaw
1) In a large bowl, add first 5 ingredients to combine.
2) In the container of electric blender or food processor, add yogurt, banana, mayonnaise, and juices. Process the ingredients to a smooth mixture.
3) Pour the yogurt mixture over the cabbage... - 45.6752
Nigerian Fruit Salad
Try our Nigerian Fruit Salad.This is very refreshing and delicious fruit salad. This is so simple; it's my favorite fruit salad combination. - 0
Pineapple And Cheese Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) To prepare orange-onion dressing, in a blender mix all the ingredients except corn oil.
3) Into a jar with a tight fitting lid, pour the mixture.
4) On top of the mix, add the corn oil.
5) Cover the jar... - 47.531
Nutritious Low Cost Breakfast Dishes
Looking for low cost and nutritious breakfast food, here are recipes just right for you. Watch Tamra Davis at the KIPP public school making quick breakfast food for students of low income group using easily available ingredients such as oatmeal, banana, corn... - 108.424