- » Banana Bread Muffin
Banana Bread Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana bread muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana bread muffin recipes.
Banana Orange Muffin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a loaf pan, preferably a stoneware one, with vegetable oil.
3. In a large basin or mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar. Set aside.
4. In... - 45.7855
You May Also Like!
Banana Spice Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray six 2 1/2-inch nonstick muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray, or line with paper liners; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and spices. In another medium bowl, stir together all remaining... - 34.3806
Banana Spice Muffins
1. In a bowl, beat egg; stir in bananas, brown sugar, yogurt and oil until smooth. In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, cloves and salt; stir into banana mixture until just combined. Fold in raisins.
2. Spoon batter... - 32.0914
Banana Corn Bread Muffins
Combine the corn bread mix, sugar and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
Add the bananas, water and egg and beat for 1 minute.
Spoon into fluted paper liners placed in large muffin cups.
Bake at 425 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. - 27.6809
Mini Banana Date Nut Muffins
Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly butter twenty four 1 3/4 by 7/8 inch (2 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In another bowl combine the bananas, butter, eggs, buttermilk and vanilla. (The... - 45.5422
Banana Orange Muffins
Banana Orange Muffins is a side dish treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the recipe effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 44.4268
Carrot Banana Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Grease 12 muffin cups or fill with paper cupcake liners and spray with cooking spray.
To Make Muffins: Pour enough boiling water over raisins to cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Drain well and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together... - 43.1703
Banana Yogurt Muffins
Banana Yogurt Muffins is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A mouth-watering Banana Yogurt Muffins will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 39.807
Cinnamon Banana Muffins
Mix the biscuit mix, 2 teaspoons cinnamon and 1/3 cup sugar in a bowl.
Add the egg, milk and oil and mix.
Add the bananas and stir until blended.
Batter will be lumpy.
Fill lined or greased muffin tins 3/4 full.
Combine remaining cinnamon and 1 tablespoon... - 32.4723
Banana Muffins Using Shortening
Cream the shortening with sugar in a bowl and add bananas.
Add the eggs and mix well.
Sift dry ingredients together and stir into batter.
Pour inta greased muffin pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. - 31.1002
Banana Oat & Honey Muffins
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Lightly grease and flour a tray of 12 muffin tins.
Put the flour, oats, baking powder, and nutmeg in a large bowl and mix together well.
Mix together all the remaining ingredients.
Use a spoon to fold them through the... - 39.1514
Banana Bread Muffin Recipes By Category
Banana Bread Muffin Dish: