- » Banana Bread Dip
Banana Bread Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana bread dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana bread dip recipes.
Banana Nut Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and walnuts. Pulse on/off to coarsely chop nuts.
4) Transfer the mixture on a bowl and place it... - 47.7388
In deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cut in butter.
Make a well in the center and add the bananas and eggs.
Mix by hand because the dough is heavy.
Turn out on a... - 48.9538
Chicken And Banana Squares
Cut chicken breasts into 8 pieces, then cut each of those pieces into thirds, yielding 24 pieces total.
Cut each banana lengthwise into quarters.
Cut each quarter into thirds, yielding 24 pieces total.
Beat eggs and milk in medium bowl until blended.
Brush... - 39.9276
Banana-tofu French Toast
Banana-Tofu French Toast is a very satisfying breakfast. Its awesome when you bite into it. Really filling! - 30.4344
Banana French Toast
1. In small bowl, whisk together yogurt, vanilla, and sugar substitute. Set aside.
2. Pour egg substitute into shallow bowl; dip bread in egg substitute, coating both sides and absorbing all liquid.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray;... - 30.1565
Cut bananas into halves crosswise and lengthwise.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Dip into egg beaten with water, then into bread crumbs.
Fry in deep fat (325°F on a frying thermometer) until golden brown.
Drain on absorbent paper. - 25.8381
Fried bananas are a quick and easy, delicious tea time snack. When you have unannounced guests over for tea, these tasty treats are a real life saver. Enjoy!! - 36.1102
Banana Or Fruit French Toast
Toasts are fulfilling if they are healthy and nutritious for breakfast and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Sarah making Banana Nut French Toast with brown bread, banana slices and other flavors. Easy to make using other fruits in place of bananas... - 108.911
Banana & Walnut Stuffed French Toast
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a cast iron or other ovenproof skillet with cooking spray and then heat over medium heat.
2. Spread mashed banana on top of 4 slices of bread.Sprinkle some chopped walnut on top. Place... - 30.1528
I am sure you will not have a better recipe to compare with this Banana Scallops recipe? The Banana Scallops is made with Fruits which is easy to procure from any grocery store. This Banana Scallops when served as Snack is sure to please your family members.... - 33.527
Peel and cut bananas in half crosswise and then lengthwise. (Each banana should yield four pieces.) Sprinkle the banana wedges with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Combine egg and water in a flat-bottomed bowl.
Beat with fork to completely blend.
Dip and roll... - 31.2584
Fancy Peanut Butter And Banana Sandwiches
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter mixture over each of 4 bread slices; top with remaining 4 bread slices.
Combine milk, banana, and egg white in container of an electric blender; cover and... - 37.6022
Chef's Special Vegan French Toast
Looking for a vegan breakfast recipe? You've got it right here. Watch the Chef share her secret recipe to prepare this Vegan French Toast, which is a perfect combination of taste and health. Watch it now. - 103.433
Berry Cheese Dip With Pita Scoops
1. Combine the berries and sugar in a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
2. Strain the puree into a small bowl, then return 1/4 cup of it to the food processor. Cover and refrigerate the remaining puree.
3. Peel and quarter the banana.
4. For... - 34.5748
Banana And Ham Fritters
1. In a medium size skillet add 1 inch water and boil.
2. Add salt, pepper and bananas in the ater. Cook over medium heat keeping the skillet covered till the bananas get soft.
3. Drain bananas to remove water and place them back to the skillet. Heat... - 45.8316
Banana Ham Fritters
1. In a medium skillet, pour one inch of water and then bring it to the boil
2. Add the bananas to the pan along with salt and pepper and cook covered over medium heat.
3. Drain the bananas and return to the pan to dry out slightly.
4. Mash the... - 44.0993
Peel bananas and cut each into three or four pieces.
Halve each piece.
Combine all ingredients for stuffing.
Make as many balls as there are banana pieces.
Press each ball between two halves of banana piece.
Combine all ingredients for batter and make a thick... - 36.7334
Peel the bananas and cut in halves crosswise.
Cut each half in two, lengthwise if desired.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice and powdered sugar; let stand 20-30 min.; drain.
Meanwhile beat the egg yolk; add the butter, salt, and 1/4 c of the milk.
Add the flour... - 35.627
Sweet Banana Cutlets
This is a sweet snack that is crispy and flavorful. This is a different version of the banana fritters. It is served with steaming tea. - 0
Raw Banana Cutlet
Peel raw bananas and potatoes. Steam them in pressure cooker for about 5 minutes on low flame.
Cut green chilies in very small pieces. Mash steamed bananas and potatoes and add dry mango powder, salt and green chilies to it. Mix well.
Make small flat... - 32.4311
Elvis Presley Favorite Grilled Peanut Butter-banana Sandwich
Whether you need a great lunchbox option or simple supper for one, this yummy sandwich is what you need to fill yourself up. Sweet, salty, crispy and chewy, this delicious treat makes for a satisfying indulgence. Plus, it's so healthy and effortless that you... - 102.553
Grilled Peanut Butter Banana Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, combine together the peanut butter, syrup, wheat germ, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir well till blended.
2) Over the 4 slices of whole wheat bread, spread the peanut butter mixture evenly.
3) Top with the remaining 4 slices of bread.
4)... - 45.7894
Butter Chicken Maryland
Season the flour with salt and pepper and use to coat the drumsticks.
Dip into the egg, then coat with the breadcrumbs.
Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan, add the chicken and fry, turning, until golden brown all over.
Lower the heat, cover and cook... - 41.6223
Gourmet Style French Toast
French Toast is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 38.3953
(Prepare chaashni by putting sugar in boiling water and stirring it until a thick consistent solution is attained)
1. Mix flour, Coconut, bananas, saunf, sugar, chopped dry fruits in a bowl.
2. Add enough milk to make this into a paste.
3. Heat a... - 51.8182
Fruit N Cheese Toast
Melt butter in a small shallow baking pan in a 450Â°F.
Spread butter evenly in pan.
Separate one egg.
Beat 1 whole egg and 1 egg white with milk.
Dip bread in egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place in buttered pan.
Bake 5 minutes at 450Â° 1 beat cream... - 44.2252
Tropical French Toast
In blender container combine egg, milk, salt, and cinnamon; blend till smooth.
Add banana pieces; blend till smooth.
Pour mixture into shallow dish.
Dip both sides of bread slices in mixture.
Meanwhile, heat browning skillet or platter in microwave oven on... - 41.2178
Pb And J French Toast
Spread preserves evenly over 3 bread slices.
Spread peanut butter evenly over remaining bread slices.
Press preserves and peanut butter slices together to form 3 sandwiches; cut each diagonally in half.
In shallow bowl, combine Egg Beaters and milk.
In large... - 49.894
Golden French Toast
1. Take a small bowl, using a fork beat together the egg substitute, apple juice, water, and vanilla. Do not over mix.
2. Pour into a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
3. Dip the bread onto the mixture and turn to coat both sides.
4. Allow the bread to soak... - 45.9069
Fabulous French Toast
Combine all ingredients except bread in a shallow dish. Whisk well to get rid of any lumps.
Dip bread on each side and carefully place in a preheated skillet sprayed with cooking spray, cooking for several minutes on each side. Serve with optional... - 25.4974
Walnut Fruit Salad Plate
Chill orange and grapefruit sections.
Peel avocado; cut in wedges and sprinkle generously with salt and lemon juice; chill.
At serving time, peel bananas, dip in lemon juice and cut in half,lengthwise.
Coat cut surface of banana with mayonnaise and sprinkle... - 37.7879
1) To make the fritter batter, sift flour and pinch of salt into a bowl and make a well in the center.
2) Add the whole egg and gradually beat in the milk.
3) Drain corn and add.
4) Leave batter to stand.
5) Peel bananas and cut into three, then... - 44.5991
Tasty Sausage Salad
The Tasty Sausage Salad is a personal favorite. I make the Tasty Sausage Salad quiet often after a heavy days work and share it with my husband! - 34.6539
Elvis’ French Toast
You only get ½ of the sandwich for 236 calories, but this is a filling, sweet, satisfying dish and even at half a sandwich, you and your taste buds will be happy :-) - 27.8777
Beat egg yolks, 2 tablespoons sugar, olive oil and brandy or rum in a large bowl.
Add beer and beat until blended.
Gradually sift in flour, beating until batter is smooth and has the consistency of thick sour cream.
Cover bowl and let batter stand at room... - 43.6429
Remove skin and bones from the chicken breasts, keeping breasts whole.
Rinse and pat dry; set aside.
Cream the butter with the chili powder.
Blend in the coconut.
Divide the mixture into 4 portions.
Spoon one portion onto each breast, roll and skewer.
Tuck in... - 42.8915
Nutritious Low Cost Breakfast Dishes
Looking for low cost and nutritious breakfast food, here are recipes just right for you. Watch Tamra Davis at the KIPP public school making quick breakfast food for students of low income group using easily available ingredients such as oatmeal, banana, corn... - 108.424
Macchi Na Fillet Tartare Sauce Nl Sathe
1. Place all the minced and chopped vegetables in a rounded glass bowl. Add the ketchup, mayonnaise and tobasco sauce. Taste for salt. Stir gently. Cover with foil and chill.
2. Wash the fillets, you should get 8 large or 16 small ones. Marinate for half an... - 34.8629
Wash and core fruit, leave whole or in halves.
Lay in... - 23.6638
Fruit Fritters With Toffee Custard
1. In a large bowl, prepare the custard by gently mixing the yolks and sugar together.
2. In another pan, pour the cream, the vanilla pod, and seeds and then place over a gentle heat. Bring the cream to a gentle boil and then remove from the heat.
3.... - 47.7749