- » Banana Apple Bread
Banana Apple Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana apple bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana apple bread recipes.
Strawberry-apple Quick Bread
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar together into a bowl.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the applesauce and yogurt.
Add the vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg, mixing well.
Beat in the brown sugar.
Stir in the oats.
Add... - 45.1136
Banana And Apple Brown Betty
Mix sugar, salt and cinnamon together.
Combine with sliced apples and bananas.
Brown bread cubes in butter.
Fill buttered baking dish with alternate layers of bread cubes and fruit, using bread for top and bottom layers.
Cover dish and bake in moderate oven... - 37.6021
Banana Apple Sauce
1) Chop the apples in small cube. Slice the bananas.
2) In your food processor, add the fruits along with water and cinnamon. Blend all ingredients to a smooth consistency.
3) Serve as a topping for cake or pie or bread. - 30.4195
Vegan Banana Coffee Bread
A dark, rich, moist and robust yet subtle vegan banana bread with just the right amount of spice, that pairs perfectly with a steamy cup of coffee. It's hard to believe it is vegan!!! Adding a little coffee to the recipe helps bring out the flavor of the... - 152.261
Mango Tango Banana Bread
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Into a bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and the salt. Mix together thoroughly. In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla, the eggs (one at a time), zest,... - 30.4912
Apple Banana And Walnut Open Sandwich
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise and mix well.
2. Apply butter, ½ quantity cream cheese mixture and honey on both slices of bread.
3. Place remaining cream cheese mixture in a disposable piping bag/ pastry big... - 44.6628
Apple Banana Jumble
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Butter the bottom and sides of a 9 x 9 x 2-inch ovenproof dish or similar pan.
In a large bowl, combine milk, ricotta cheese, egg substitute, vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Beat until foamy.
Stir in raisins.
Measure enough apples and... - 39.009
Healthy Organic Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
All of you organic foodies - here is something real interesting and delicious recipe of banana bread. The best part of this bread is mixing the chocolate chips - you can very well guess the taste. Watch the video to learn about the nutritional values of this... - 100.765
Raspberry Banana Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Add wheat germ in it, and mix to evenly distribute.
4. Sprinkle salt, mix and set it aside.
5. In a separate bowl, crack egg and... - 98.9928
Melt brown sugar and cinnamon in water and boil until a thick syrup forms, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Slice the bread and fry in die margarine or lard until golden.
Mix apples, bananas, raisins, and banana together in a bowl.
Butter a baking dish and arrange... - 36.7489
Strawberry Banana French Toast
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a large shallow baking dish arrange bread slices.
3. In a bowl mix eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder
4. Pour the mixture over bread.
5. Cover and keep in refrigerator for 8 hours.
6. Take out from... - 48.7353
Apricot Pecan Bread
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
1. In a bowl, mix flour, wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Keeaside.
2. Using a hand blender, cream butter; gradually add sugar, whisking well.
3. Break in eggs, one at a time, beating well... - 46.8379
Fruity Bread Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Place the dried fruit in a small pan with the apple juice and bring to the boil.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the bread, spice and banana Spoon the mixture into a shallow 1.2 litre / 2 pint / 5 cup... - 34.3468
Chef's Special Vegan French Toast
Looking for a vegan breakfast recipe? You've got it right here. Watch the Chef share her secret recipe to prepare this Vegan French Toast, which is a perfect combination of taste and health. Watch it now. - 131.326
Banana Apricot Toast
Toast bread on one side and butter the other side.
Spread with mashed cooked dried apricots.
Cover with slices of banana and sprinkle with brown sugar and a little cinnamon.
Broil slowly until sugar is melted.
Thinly sliced apples may be used instead of... - 15.9261
Strawberry-banana French Toast
Place bread slices in a large shallow baking dish.
Combine eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder; pour over bread.
Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
In a bowl, combine strawberries, bananas, sugar and pie... - 39.0292
Honey Almond Cranberry Bread
Rinse and drain the cranberries and place in a bowl.
Add the biscuit mix, allspice, orange rind and almonds and mix.
Add the eggs, honey, milk and orange juice and beat until well blended.
Spoon into 2 greased and floured 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans.
Bake in... - 36.7654
Combine flours, salt, soda, baking powder, dry milk, wheat germ, brown sugar, nuts, peanuts, and raisins in a large bowl; blend thoroughly with fork. Beat eggs; add oil, molasses, orange juice, bananas, and apricots, and beat thoroughly. Add mixture to dry... - 23.0528
Curry Condiment Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Prepare curried ginger dressing by mixing all the ingredients in a blender, till smooth. Use 1/2 cup dressing for this recipe. Store the rest in the refrigerator for use later.
3) On a cookie sheet,... - 47.1241
A To Z Bread
In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, oil and eggs; mix well.
Stir in A-to-Z ingredients of your choice and vanilla.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into liquid ingredients just until moistened.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into two... - 33.4057
Fruit Filled Bread Pudding
Bread Pudding! Yummy! You will love the way this delicious Bread Pudding satisfies your taste buds and just makes your day!!! Try it! - 44.0301
Fruity French Toast
Cut bread into 8 or more thick slices and place them in a deep bowl.
Combine the eggs, milk, baking powder and vanilla in a bowl and whisk to blend.
Pour the egg mixture over the bread.
Chill, covered, for 8 to 10 hours.
Mix together the strawberries,... - 39.7473
Fruit N Cheese Toast
Melt butter in a small shallow baking pan in a 450Â°F.
Spread butter evenly in pan.
Separate one egg.
Beat 1 whole egg and 1 egg white with milk.
Dip bread in egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place in buttered pan.
Bake 5 minutes at 450Â° 1 beat cream... - 42.6162
Golden French Toast
1. Take a small bowl, using a fork beat together the egg substitute, apple juice, water, and vanilla. Do not over mix.
2. Pour into a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
3. Dip the bread onto the mixture and turn to coat both sides.
4. Allow the bread to soak... - 47.4074
Jellied Gold Canapes
1. Take one packet orange, lemon or pineapple jelly. Make jelly according to the direction on the packet, allow to set lightly, it should be soft enough to spread or brush.
2. Spread selected topping on base evenly. Place them on a tray.
3. Use a warm knife... - 33.2793
Cream Cheese Frosting
Talk about quick, easy and delicious! This frosting goes very nicely with apple cake, carrot cake and banana muffins. - 104.989
Open Faced Carrot Salad Sandwich
1. Mash the banana in a small bowl. Add the carrots, lemon juice and lemon zest, and stir to combine.
2. Place the lettuce on the bread, top with the carrot salad and apple slices. - 26.1523
Rawgosia008 - Raw Food
A grand raw and vegan menu..in a jiffy. This video prepares a handful of raw dishes, served together to make a complete feast! The apple and nut bread is served with hummus and guacamole. A rich salad with baby green is a wonderful accompaniment. Complete the... - 114.64
Tasty Sausage Salad
The Tasty Sausage Salad is a personal favorite. I make the Tasty Sausage Salad quiet often after a heavy days work and share it with my husband! - 33.3976
Beat egg yolks, 2 tablespoons sugar, olive oil and brandy or rum in a large bowl.
Add beer and beat until blended.
Gradually sift in flour, beating until batter is smooth and has the consistency of thick sour cream.
Cover bowl and let batter stand at room... - 42.0283
Curried Lamb Meatballs With Fruit
For meatballs, mix together the ground meat, egg, crumbs, and salt; shape into 1 1/4-inch balls.
Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add meatballs, and saute until browned on all' sides, turning frequently.
Push to the sides of the pan.
Add... - 43.3673
Deep Fried Eggs With Sauces
Hard-boil 8 eggs for 8 to 10 minutes, place briefly in cold water.
Peel and set aside to cool.
For the curry sauce mix the mayonnaise with the yogurt and the curry.
Peel the apple and grate into the sauce.
Peel the banana, slice lengthwise, cut into small... - 39.5904
1.) Drain juice form the tin of unsweetened peaches.
2.) Take a covered pan
3.) Simmer the chopped cooking apples in the juice in a covered pan until almost tender.
4.) Fry onions lightly in the oil for a few minutes, make sure they... - 41.1711
Sweetbreads A La Castillane
1. Take a saucepan and add sweetbreads along with lots of tepid water and salt.
2. Drench the bread in the water for about an hour before draining.
3. Add sweetbreads in saucepan and cover it with chicken stock and add vinegar or lemon juice.
4. Force... - 44.2872
Aussie Vegan Barbeque - Part 1: Introduction
The Aussie love to grill almost anything on their 'barbie' and this vegan fare is no different. Juicy, moist kebabs, veggies, tofu and ham skewered on the BBQ makes for a tempting accompaniment with a chilled glass of beer. This video takes you through the... - 86.5092
Aussie Vegan Barbeque - Part 2: Preparation
In Australia, the onset of summer signifies loads and loads of barbecue fare. Whether it's impromptu get together or planned events, barbecues makes for quick-on-your-toes meal that is good enough to feed a multitude of guests. This video presents a fun... - 86.4342
Cook onion and apple in butter in top part of a double boiler over direct heat until onion is golden.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Add broth, milk, and cream; cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Cook, covered, for 10 minutes... - 44.3666
Double Bonanza Ham Salad Sandwich
Warm up to sunnier days with a delectable salad sandwich. Light, nice and flavorful, Betty's whomps up a ham salad sandwich that is sure to tickle all taste buds. A great lunchtime salad, this delicious, easy and super healthy sandwich makes for a fast,... - 99.4342
Nutritious Low Cost Breakfast Dishes
Looking for low cost and nutritious breakfast food, here are recipes just right for you. Watch Tamra Davis at the KIPP public school making quick breakfast food for students of low income group using easily available ingredients such as oatmeal, banana, corn... - 109.985
5 Quick American-style Breakfast Ideas
Begin Boxing Day with this deliciously 5 different breakfast ideas. Try these recipes for something interesting vegetarian meal. This simple breakfast idea uses just three readily available ingredients with different fruits to create a luscious French-style... - 145.284