- » Banana Apple Bread
Banana Apple Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana apple bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana apple bread recipes.
Strawberry-apple Quick Bread
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar together into a bowl.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the applesauce and yogurt.
Add the vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg, mixing well.
Beat in the brown sugar.
Stir in the oats.
Add... - 46.6177
Banana And Apple Brown Betty
Mix sugar, salt and cinnamon together.
Combine with sliced apples and bananas.
Brown bread cubes in butter.
Fill buttered baking dish with alternate layers of bread cubes and fruit, using bread for top and bottom layers.
Cover dish and bake in moderate oven... - 37.9411
Banana Apple Sauce
1) Chop the apples in small cube. Slice the bananas.
2) In your food processor, add the fruits along with water and cinnamon. Blend all ingredients to a smooth consistency.
3) Serve as a topping for cake or pie or bread. - 31.7448
Mango Tango Banana Bread
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Into a bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and the salt. Mix together thoroughly. In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla, the eggs (one at a time), zest,... - 30.6031
Vegan Banana Coffee Bread
A dark, rich, moist and robust yet subtle vegan banana bread with just the right amount of spice, that pairs perfectly with a steamy cup of coffee. It's hard to believe it is vegan!!! Adding a little coffee to the recipe helps bring out the flavor of the... - 137.173
Apple Banana Jumble
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Butter the bottom and sides of a 9 x 9 x 2-inch ovenproof dish or similar pan.
In a large bowl, combine milk, ricotta cheese, egg substitute, vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Beat until foamy.
Stir in raisins.
Measure enough apples and... - 40.7042
Apple Banana And Walnut Open Sandwich
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise and mix well.
2. Apply butter, ½ quantity cream cheese mixture and honey on both slices of bread.
3. Place remaining cream cheese mixture in a disposable piping bag/ pastry big... - 44.6989
Healthy Organic Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
All of you organic foodies - here is something real interesting and delicious recipe of banana bread. The best part of this bread is mixing the chocolate chips - you can very well guess the taste. Watch the video to learn about the nutritional values of this... - 114.951
Raspberry Banana Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Add wheat germ in it, and mix to evenly distribute.
4. Sprinkle salt, mix and set it aside.
5. In a separate bowl, crack egg and... - 98.1326
Melt brown sugar and cinnamon in water and boil until a thick syrup forms, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Slice the bread and fry in die margarine or lard until golden.
Mix apples, bananas, raisins, and banana together in a bowl.
Butter a baking dish and arrange... - 37.2426
Banana And Nutella Sandwich
This is an easy sandwich which satiates the sweet tooth as well as is filling enough to make your cranky hungry kid happy. It uses simple ingredients and hardly takes any time. - 0
Strawberry Banana French Toast
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a large shallow baking dish arrange bread slices.
3. In a bowl mix eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder
4. Pour the mixture over bread.
5. Cover and keep in refrigerator for 8 hours.
6. Take out from... - 49.4076
Apricot Pecan Bread
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
1. In a bowl, mix flour, wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Keeaside.
2. Using a hand blender, cream butter; gradually add sugar, whisking well.
3. Break in eggs, one at a time, beating well... - 46.4206
Fruity Bread Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Place the dried fruit in a small pan with the apple juice and bring to the boil.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the bread, spice and banana Spoon the mixture into a shallow 1.2 litre / 2 pint / 5 cup... - 33.5834
Strawberry-banana French Toast
Place bread slices in a large shallow baking dish.
Combine eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder; pour over bread.
Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
In a bowl, combine strawberries, bananas, sugar and pie... - 41.1917
Chef's Special Vegan French Toast
Looking for a vegan breakfast recipe? You've got it right here. Watch the Chef share her secret recipe to prepare this Vegan French Toast, which is a perfect combination of taste and health. Watch it now. - 103.433
Honey Almond Cranberry Bread
Rinse and drain the cranberries and place in a bowl.
Add the biscuit mix, allspice, orange rind and almonds and mix.
Add the eggs, honey, milk and orange juice and beat until well blended.
Spoon into 2 greased and floured 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans.
Bake in... - 38.0901
Banana Apricot Toast
Toast bread on one side and butter the other side.
Spread with mashed cooked dried apricots.
Cover with slices of banana and sprinkle with brown sugar and a little cinnamon.
Broil slowly until sugar is melted.
Thinly sliced apples may be used instead of... - 17.1226
Golden French Toast
1. Take a small bowl, using a fork beat together the egg substitute, apple juice, water, and vanilla. Do not over mix.
2. Pour into a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
3. Dip the bread onto the mixture and turn to coat both sides.
4. Allow the bread to soak... - 45.9069
Combine flours, salt, soda, baking powder, dry milk, wheat germ, brown sugar, nuts, peanuts, and raisins in a large bowl; blend thoroughly with fork. Beat eggs; add oil, molasses, orange juice, bananas, and apricots, and beat thoroughly. Add mixture to dry... - 24.5529
Moist Chunky Apricot Bread
Moist Chunky Apricot Bread from Simple Daily Recipes. You'll want to hug my neck after trying this recipe. It is absolutely awesome!!! - 0
Fruity French Toast
Cut bread into 8 or more thick slices and place them in a deep bowl.
Combine the eggs, milk, baking powder and vanilla in a bowl and whisk to blend.
Pour the egg mixture over the bread.
Chill, covered, for 8 to 10 hours.
Mix together the strawberries,... - 41.5481
Curry Condiment Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Prepare curried ginger dressing by mixing all the ingredients in a blender, till smooth. Use 1/2 cup dressing for this recipe. Store the rest in the refrigerator for use later.
3) On a cookie sheet,... - 47.2155
A To Z Bread
In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, oil and eggs; mix well.
Stir in A-to-Z ingredients of your choice and vanilla.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into liquid ingredients just until moistened.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into two... - 34.7445
Fruit Filled Bread Pudding
Bread Pudding! Yummy! You will love the way this delicious Bread Pudding satisfies your taste buds and just makes your day!!! Try it! - 45.708
Fruit N Cheese Toast
Melt butter in a small shallow baking pan in a 450Â°F.
Spread butter evenly in pan.
Separate one egg.
Beat 1 whole egg and 1 egg white with milk.
Dip bread in egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place in buttered pan.
Bake 5 minutes at 450Â° 1 beat cream... - 44.2252
Jellied Gold Canapes
1. Take one packet orange, lemon or pineapple jelly. Make jelly according to the direction on the packet, allow to set lightly, it should be soft enough to spread or brush.
2. Spread selected topping on base evenly. Place them on a tray.
3. Use a warm knife... - 34.6313
Cream Cheese Frosting
Talk about quick, easy and delicious! This frosting goes very nicely with apple cake, carrot cake and banana muffins. - 103.295
Open Faced Carrot Salad Sandwich
1. Mash the banana in a small bowl. Add the carrots, lemon juice and lemon zest, and stir to combine.
2. Place the lettuce on the bread, top with the carrot salad and apple slices. - 28.0522
Nigerian Fruit Salad
Try our Nigerian Fruit Salad.This is very refreshing and delicious fruit salad. This is so simple; it's my favorite fruit salad combination. - 0
Rawgosia008 - Raw Food
A grand raw and vegan menu..in a jiffy. This video prepares a handful of raw dishes, served together to make a complete feast! The apple and nut bread is served with hummus and guacamole. A rich salad with baby green is a wonderful accompaniment. Complete the... - 105.626
Tasty Sausage Salad
The Tasty Sausage Salad is a personal favorite. I make the Tasty Sausage Salad quiet often after a heavy days work and share it with my husband! - 34.6539
Beat egg yolks, 2 tablespoons sugar, olive oil and brandy or rum in a large bowl.
Add beer and beat until blended.
Gradually sift in flour, beating until batter is smooth and has the consistency of thick sour cream.
Cover bowl and let batter stand at room... - 43.6429
Curried Lamb Meatballs With Fruit
For meatballs, mix together the ground meat, egg, crumbs, and salt; shape into 1 1/4-inch balls.
Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add meatballs, and saute until browned on all' sides, turning frequently.
Push to the sides of the pan.
Add... - 44.7723
Deep Fried Eggs With Sauces
Hard-boil 8 eggs for 8 to 10 minutes, place briefly in cold water.
Peel and set aside to cool.
For the curry sauce mix the mayonnaise with the yogurt and the curry.
Peel the apple and grate into the sauce.
Peel the banana, slice lengthwise, cut into small... - 41.772
Sweetbreads A La Castillane
1. Take a saucepan and add sweetbreads along with lots of tepid water and salt.
2. Drench the bread in the water for about an hour before draining.
3. Add sweetbreads in saucepan and cover it with chicken stock and add vinegar or lemon juice.
4. Force... - 44.5889
1.) Drain juice form the tin of unsweetened peaches.
2.) Take a covered pan
3.) Simmer the chopped cooking apples in the juice in a covered pan until almost tender.
4.) Fry onions lightly in the oil for a few minutes, make sure they... - 43.0575
Tanzanian Pineapple Salad
Try our Tanzanian Pineapple Salad.
Tanzanian Pineapple Salad is too good to miss. If you ever visit Tanzania and miss to taste this salad, you know that you will miss a lot.
Try this easy and delicious at home now! - 0
Cook onion and apple in butter in top part of a double boiler over direct heat until onion is golden.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Add broth, milk, and cream; cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Cook, covered, for 10 minutes... - 44.0852
Double Bonanza Ham Salad Sandwich
Warm up to sunnier days with a delectable salad sandwich. Light, nice and flavorful, Betty's whomps up a ham salad sandwich that is sure to tickle all taste buds. A great lunchtime salad, this delicious, easy and super healthy sandwich makes for a fast,... - 96.108
Nutritious Low Cost Breakfast Dishes
Looking for low cost and nutritious breakfast food, here are recipes just right for you. Watch Tamra Davis at the KIPP public school making quick breakfast food for students of low income group using easily available ingredients such as oatmeal, banana, corn... - 108.424
5 Quick American-style Breakfast Ideas
Begin Boxing Day with this deliciously 5 different breakfast ideas. Try these recipes for something interesting vegetarian meal. This simple breakfast idea uses just three readily available ingredients with different fruits to create a luscious French-style... - 133.995
Fruit Custard Pie
Sieve flour, custard powder, salt and soda bicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Put butter into flour and mix with fingers till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry slightly bigger than... - 46.4939
Mixed Fruit Pie
Sieve flour, salt and soda bicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Put butter into flour and mix with fingers till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead the flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick round pastry a little bigger than... - 45.0274
Bean And Fruit Stew
1 Thoroughly drain the beans and put into a large saucepan.
2 Pour over half the stock and gently bring to a boil.
3 Lower the heat and simmer for about 45 minutes, or until just tender.
4 Add in the French beans, carrots and potatoes to the... - 45.9818
Easy Snacks With Almond Butter
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare simple raw food treats using nut butter to create delicious bites that kids and adults can enjoy when they're on the go. It's a subject she writes about extensively in her... - 0
Wash and core fruit, leave whole or in halves.
Lay in... - 23.6638
Fruit Fritters With Toffee Custard
1. In a large bowl, prepare the custard by gently mixing the yolks and sugar together.
2. In another pan, pour the cream, the vanilla pod, and seeds and then place over a gentle heat. Bring the cream to a gentle boil and then remove from the heat.
3.... - 47.7749
The widely known condiment of India is the chutney which is served with other dishes. Chutney contained different fruits, spices, sugar, and vinegar that are cooked and mashed together. The earlier traditions of making this condiment were done with the use of... - 41.3732