- » Bamboo Shoot Pickle
Bamboo Shoot Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bamboo shoot pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bamboo shoot pickle recipes.
Bamboo Shoot Pickle
1. Remove the outer sheets of the shoots with a sharp knife; and cut the tender portions into pieces of the desired size. Scrape off thinly any green portion on the shoots.
2. Soak the cut pieces in sufficient water for a whole day. Next day, drain all the... - 41.5183
You May Also Like!
Dry Cooked Bamboo Shoots
1) In a bowl of warm water, place the dried shrimps to soak, if using. Drain water.
2) In a wok or a deep frying pan, add oil to heat up.
3) Add the bamboo shoots to stir-fry for 2 minutes until these turn pale brown around the edges.
4)... - 43.8092
Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens
This is a brilliant Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens recipe! The yummy Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens is often served for weekday dinners at home. It is no wonder that most of the family prefers to eat at home when I am preparing the Pork & Pickled Mustard... - 46.8741
At last here's a noodle dish that a veggie can happily gorge on ! Try out this superly delicious Vegetarian Noodles for your dinner tonight and tell me if you agree with me ! Your opinion for these Vegetarian Noodles is eagerly awaited ! - 47.8982
Prepare pasta as per directions on the package; place in a large mixing bowl.
Cook shrimp, that have been peeled and deveined, until opaque.
Blanch snow peas, with strings removed, in boiling water for 30 seconds; then rinse under cold running water.
Cut in... - 36.4871
Mixed Vegetable Soup
Mixed Vegetable Soup is a tasty and nutritious soup. This delicious Mixed Vegetable Soup can be prepared in a jiffy and can be served for a grand dinner that is held at your house. - 40.4825
1) In a wok or large skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
2) SautÃ© garlic and turmeric in hot oil and cook, stirring constantly, until the garlic is fragrant but not browned, about 1 minute.
3) Pour in vinegar and add ginger, sugar,... - 47.236
Pork & Preserved Turnip Soup
Pork & Preserved Turnip Soup has a fine taste. Pork & Preserved Turnip Soup gets its taste from pork and turnip mixed with cornstarch and chicken broth. Pork & Preserved Turnip Soup is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 47.4036
Caramelized Pork Belly With Eggs
This week I am back to making Vietnamese food! Yup! Everyone in here knows that I LOVE my Asian Cooking and so this week I am doing a dish called Thit Kho Tau or Thit Kho Kaw! - 0
Spicy Jjam Ppong
If you've been on the a quest for the perfect spicy noodle soup, look no further. This spicy Korean seafood udon soup fill you belly and satisfy your soul. - 107.307
Japanese New Year Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Nishime, a humble Japanese Vegetable Stew, is a New Years staple for many Japanese households in Hawaii. There are probably many different versions of this recipe but here is one tutorial that is easy to follow and make, for someone who is making this... - 107.955