- » Bamboo Shoot
Bamboo Shoot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bamboo shoot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bamboo shoot recipes.
Stir Fried Bamboo Shoots With Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Cut the bamboo shoots in half and then slice.
2. Soak the shitake mushroom in water for 20 minutes. Take out the mushroom from the water and place in a plate, keep the water for making sauce, don’t discard.
3. In a mug take ¾ cup of... - 115.039
Filipino Labong Na May Saluyot
Bamboo shoot recipes are unique to Filipino cuisine and chef from Panlasang Pinoy shows Labong na may Saluyot recipe. This is a simple to make recipe and with simple boiling and simmering. However, the chef uses a special ready spice mix which may be hard to... - 96.0515
Bamboo Shoot And Asparagus Soup
Bamboo Shoot And Asparagus Soup makes a delicious appetizer and easy really simple to prepare. This soup can really add a lot of variation to your meal spread. The ingredients used in the Bamboo Shoot And Asparagus Soup add to the flavor of this dish. Try... - 50.0623
Bamboo Shoots And Pork Soup
1) In a large saucepan, stir in butter until melted.
2) Mix in the garlic, coriander, cayenne and soy sauce.
3) Cook, mixing all the while for 2 minutes.
4) Now add the pork.
5) Cook, mixing well all the time, until the pork is browned on all sides.
6)... - 47.0774
Lamb And Bamboo Shoot Red Curry
1)Cut onions and chop the garlic.
2)Similarly, cut lamb into 3 inch sized cubes.
3)In a pan, heat oil and stir fry the onions and garlic for 5 minutes.
4)Add in the lamb and Thai red curry paste. Stir for 5 minutes.
5)Now add lamb stock and bring to... - 46.325
Snow Peas With Bamboo Shoots
1) Attach a slicing disc to the work bowl of a food processor and then slice the onion after cutting them in half and then keep aside.
2) Chop drained bamboo shoots to fit feed tube and keep aside in a bowl after slicing.
3) Take a... - 43.5029
Egg Foo Yong With Bamboo Shoot
1) Prepare all the ingredients.
2) In 10-inch glass casserole, melt butter (high) 30 seconds.
3) Add onion, celery, bean sprouts, and soy sauce; toss well, coating vegetables with butter and soy sauce.
4) Microwave (high), covered, 4-5... - 41.9116
Bamboo Shoot Pickle
1. Remove the outer sheets of the shoots with a sharp knife; and cut the tender portions into pieces of the desired size. Scrape off thinly any green portion on the shoots.
2. Soak the cut pieces in sufficient water for a whole day. Next day, drain all the... - 41.4439
Stir Fried Bamboo Shoots
1) Slice the bamboo shoots into matchstick-sized pieces.
2) Pat dry the bamboo slices with paper towels.
3) In a large frying pan, add in salad oil. The oil must cover at least an inch of the base of the pan. Heat the oil.
4) Add in the... - 41.4204
Bamboo Shoots And Spinach
1) In a frying pan or in a wok, heat the oil.
2) Now add the bamboo shoots.
3) Cook, mixing all the while for 2 minutes.
4) Add the spinach and cook further for a minute.
5) Mix in the soy sauce and a little salt.
6) Transfer to a hot serving dish and... - 39.6993
Bamboo Shoot Masala
Heat oil, fry ground masala and crushed garlic till oil surfaces, then add tomato and salt, simmer till tomato is soft.
Stir in the bamboo, add 1/4 cup hot water.
Cover and simmer for 10 mins., till vegetable is dry.
Serve with phulkas. - 38.9599
Shrimp And Bamboo Shoot Curry
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the sliced onions until browned.
Add the saffron, chili peppers, chopped onions, garlic, ginger, salt, and shrimp.
Mix well and cook over low heat 6 minutes.
Stir in the coconut cream and cook until hot, but do not let... - 37.918
Bamboo Shoots With Mushrooms
1) Peel and slice fresh jiao bai and keep aside, or if using tinned bamboo shoots, simmer in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and slice.
2) In a wok, heat oil.
3) Add garlic, and mushrooms to stir fry.
4) Add jiao bai and stir fry for... - 36.8016
Stir-fried Pork With Bamboo Shoot
Place the pork in a bowl with the wine or sherry and 2 tspn of the soy sauce.
Mix well, then leave to marinate for 20 minutes or so.
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan over moderate heat.
Add the garlic and fry until golden brown to flavour the oil.
Remove... - 36.377
Fried Bamboo Shoots And Mustard Green
Peel fresh bamboo shoots and cook in salted boiling water.
Drain and cut.
Heat oil and fry the bamboo shoots till golden brown.
Mix sugar, salt, soya sauce and add to the bamboo shoots and set aside.
Wash mustard greens, drain and wipe.
Heat the oil... - 35.1758
Bamboo Shoot Fry
Bamboo Shoot Fry ! Oh wow! This is a temptation I can hardly resist ! But why should I when frying these bamboo shoot with delicious red chilli and fenugreek seed seaonigns is so easy to make ! Try this Bamboo Shoot Fry and let me know if you share my... - 34.4306
Bamboo Shoot Curry
1. Apply salt to bamboo shoots and keep it aside for about 30 minutes. Squeeze out the water.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
3. When they splutter add cut red chillies and fry for few seconds.
4. Add onion and fry till golden brown.
5. Add... - 33.5895
Shrimps With Bamboo Shoot
Put the water and soy sauce into a shallow saucepan and bring to the boil.
Reduce the heat to moderate and stir in the prawns (shrimp).
Cook for 5 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the prawns (shrimp) to a warmed bowl and keep hot.
Add the bamboo shoot... - 26.9682