- » Balti Paste
Balti Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of balti paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for balti paste recipes.
Sabat Sabzian Balti Style
Heat the oil in a wok or deep, round-bottomed pan over medium heat.
Add the onions or shallots, and the garlic and ginger pastes, and stir-fry for about a minute.
Add all the dry spices and tomato paste, and cook, stirring, for another minute.
Stir in the... - 45.5803
Balti Tiger Prawns Jumbo Shrimp
1. Put the garlic, ginger, ground coriander, cumin, cardamom, chilli powder, tomato puree (paste), 4 tablespoons water and 2 tablespoons fresh coriander (cilantro) into a bowl. Mix all the ingredients together.
2. Add the prawns (shrimp) to the bowl and leave... - 32.0983
Balti Masala Jhinga
Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan or wok over medium heat.
Add the onions and garlic, and saute until translucent.
Add the tomato paste and all the spices, and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
Stir in the peppers and saute for a minute longer.
Add the shrimp... - 40.1121
Chicken Curry Low Fat Balti
A sweet tasting Chicken Curry Balti that's really simple and quick to make. With a really creamy sauce thanks to the Crème Fraiche. - 145.798
Tamarind Beef Balti
1. Soak the tamarind overnight in the water. Strain the soaked tamarind, keeping the liquid.
2. Put the tamarind, tomato puree (paste), sugar, ginger, garlic, salt and onion into a food processor or blender and mix to a smooth puree. Alternatively, mash the... - 33.5184
Balti Chicken Paneer
1. Put the ground almonds, tomatoes, chillies, poppy seeds and garlic in a food processor or blender and blend to a smooth paste. Alternatively, push the tomatoes through a sieve (strainer), finely chop the chillies and garlic, crush the poppy seeds, then mix... - 35.8186
Indian Khicheri In Ayurvedic Preparation
Do you intend to revamp your taste bud and cook something herbal? Switch to organic food and prepare yummy Khichdi, a mix of rice and dal at home. With Anjali Patak you can cook this Asian delight for a healthy living. - 98.2021
Corn And Carrot Pilaf
1. In a large pan, heat oil, add onions and cook till soft, not browned; add aubergine and cook for five minutes
2. Add garlic and curry paste, sweet potato, carrot, beans and rice with about 700 ml water and coconut milk
3. Allow to boil, cover and... - 43.5808
1. In a large pan heat the oil.
2. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes until soft and creamy.
3. Add the aubergine saute with onions for another 5 minutes, adding the garlic and curry paste in the last 1 minute or so.
4. Stir in the sweet potato,... - 45.6602
Mumbai Chicken Wrap
1) Take a bowl and mix the yogurt along with the curry paste.
2) Put the chicken in between two sheets of cling film and pound with the aid of a rolling pin until it resembles a £1 coin in thickness.
3) Place chicken in the marinade and allow... - 45.007
Deep Fried Battered Fish With Fenugreek Dip
1. Slft the flour into a bowl and add the garam masala and mustard seeds. Make a well in the centre and gradually add the eggs, 1 tablespoon of oil and enough coconut milk to make a batter which has the consistency of thick cream.
2. Coat the strips of fish... - 32.9066
Heat the oil in a wide-based pan over medium heat.
Add the cumin seeds, onions, and pepper flakes, and saute for a minute.
Stir in all the remaining ingredients, except the tomato paste and vinegar.
Reduce the heat, cover, and cook for about 10 minutes or... - 43.7106
Tiger Prawns Jumbo Shrimp With Spiced Courgettes Zucchini
1. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or wok, add the onions and stir-fry until golden brown. Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
2. Stir the courgettes (zucchini) and pomegranate seeds into the pan and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes,... - 31.2751