- » Balsamic Vinegar Portobello Mushroom
Balsamic Vinegar Portobello Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of balsamic vinegar portobello mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for balsamic vinegar portobello mushroom recipes.
Grilled Portobello Burger With Balsamic Flavor
Ideas to treat kids can be never ending. The video shows an interesting and colorful recipe to make a burger that is crunchy in texture and flavorful in taste. Ideal for picnics or outings with kids. - 115.496
Grilled Portobello Burgers
1. In a bowl, combine and blend the mustard and vinegar.
2. Brush mushrooms with this sauce and season them with salt.
3. Grill the mushrooms for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
4. Place the tomato slices over the mushrooms and grill for 1... - 42.6949
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Preheat the broiler or grill.
In a small bowl, soak the tomatoes in hot water for 10 minutes, or until soft.
Drain the tomatoes, pat dry, and finely chop.
In a zip-top plastic bag, combine the salad dressing and vinegar.
Add the mushrooms to the bag, seal,... - 44.377
Portobello Mushroom Super Bowl Burger
Don’t overlook the vegetarians at your Super Bowl party; serve up a juicy, perfectly grilled Portobello mushroom burger with all the fixings. Even die-hard carnivores will love the hearty flavor of this burger jazzed up with a zesty garlic aioli and topped... - 34.8375
Portobello Mushroom Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 With the underside facing up, place the mushrooms on the grill.
3 Pour oil and vinegar over each mushroom.
4 Sprinkle with the garlic, Italian seasoning and... - 39.6434
Portobello Mushrooms, Broccoli And White Beans
1. In a bowl take mushroom and pour in the balsamic vinegar, set aside.
2. In a large skillet pour in sesame and canola oil. Add in the ginger, garlic and red pepper. Sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add in the mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes.... - 107.201
Healthy Portobello Mushroom Burgers
Wanna munch in some healthy snacks - here is a perfect choice for you. These Portobello mushroom burgers are too good for your palate as well as for your health. Watch the video to learn the preparation process. - 90.4976
Portobello Mushroom Burgers
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Place the mushrooms in the grill, underside facing up.
Drizzle the oil and vinegar over each mushroom and sprinkle with the garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper.
Grill for 5-6 minutes, or... - 29.329
Pan Seared Soy Based Portobello Mushroom
Looking for a new recipe with Portobello mushrooms? Well here it is! In this video, Katherine shows you how to a simple, pan seared recipe. Well flavored with garlic and oregano, this recipe has just a few basic ingredients. A great vegetable that is a low... - 109.001
Madeira Flavored Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
1. Combine the wine, vinegar, oil, tamari or soy sauce, garlic, oregano, basil, and parsley in a zip-close plastic bag; add the mushrooms. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the mushrooms. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, at least 6... - 29.7443
Pasta And Portobello Mushroom Salad
1. Prepare pasta mix according to package directions; drain. Transfer pasta to a bowl; cover and chill 4 hours.
2. In a large nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add mushrooms and red pepper; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add the mushroom mixture to... - 31.3783
Italian Portobello Mushrooms
This tasty Italian Portabella Mushrooms is a favorite at my home. I prepare this tasty dish frequently for my weekend dinners. Try this yummy Italian Portabella Mushrooms recipe yourself! - 30.3107
Italian Portobello Mushrooms
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 On a flat tray, arrange the mushrooms, with the undersides facing up.
3 In a bowl, add the oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, pepper and salt. Mix well.
4 Pour the... - 39.3056
Grilled Portabella Onion Burgers
You should not miss this chance to prepare the grilled portabella burgers at home! Enjoy the smooth taste while browsing through your favorite magazine or TV channels. It is super-easy to assemble the sandwich or you can even enjoy the burgers alone by... - 100.954
Sautéed Portobello Mushroom Salad With Warmed Field Greens
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) In a large bowl add all the ingredients and whisk together for the dressing.
3) Place the mushrooms in a shallow roasting pan.
4) Sprinkle half the dressing over them and roast in oven for 10 minutes.
5)... - 49.3054
Baby Portobello Napoleons With Fresh Mozzarella
1. Pour vinegar into a saucepan and cook over high heat until reduced by half. Set aside to cool.
2. Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
3. Brush mushrooms with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side, or unt - 26.6652
Sicilian Breaded Ribeye With Balsamic Sauteed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together plain bread crumbs, dry oregano, dry thyme, dry parsleym dry onion, powder, granulated garlic, kosher salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
3. Place the rib eye steak... - 133.947
Wild Rice Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Holiday season is here and everyone is looking for really easy but also super fancy appetizer recipes to “wow” their guest. This is one recipe that is surely going to be remembered. Stuffed mushrooms make a great appetizer any time of year but these Wild... - 149.389
Quick Vegetarian Burger And Avocado Dip
Chef Tawnya has a special guest on the show who help victims of crime and trauma. They are going to show their favorite meal in a rush recipe for everyone to have something filling on a hectic day. They are making an easy portabella mushroom burger and an... - 144.559
Grilled Portobello Salad With Tomato Vinaigrette
Snap off the mushroom stems and discard; wipe caps with damp paper towels to remove any grit.
Cut mushroom caps into 1/2-inch-thick slices and set aside.
To make the tomato vinaigrette, combine balsamic vinegar, garlic, parsley oregano, thyme, 1 teaspoon... - 42.4339
Arugula Pasta And Portobello Salad
To MAKE THE PASTA: In a medium bowl or food processor, mix all the pasta ingredients to form a stiff dough.
On a lightly floured board, knead the dough until smooth, about 3 minutes.
Divide the dough into 2 pieces.
Put each piece through a pasta machine until... - 39.3201
In glass baking dish, just large enough to hold mushrooms in a single layer, mix chicken broth, olive oil, vinegar, thyme, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add mushrooms, turning to coat.
Let stand 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Meanwhile, from... - 43.1792
Portobello Cheese Steaks
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Heat nonstick 12 inch skillet over medium high heat until hot.
Brush both sides of mushrooms using 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Add mushrooms to skillet and cook 5 minutes on each side or until tender and lightly browned.
Transfer mushrooms... - 42.0952
Portobello "steak" Burger With Caramelized Onions
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add mushrooms,- seal and marinate in refrigerator 24 hours.
2. Prepare grill or broiler.
3. Remove mushrooms from bag, discarding marinade. Place mushroom caps on grill rack or broiler pan coated... - 35.0374
Warm Balsamic Spinach Salad
1. Divide spinach evenly between 2 salad plates.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, and cook 6 minutes or until tender, stirring often. Add rosemary, salt and pepper. Stir in balsamic vinegar; cook 1 minute. Spoon... - 27.587
Grilled Balsamic Vegetables
1. In a medium bowl, combine vinegar, oil, garlic, pepper, and salt. Add sweet peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes; toss gently to coat.
2. For a charcoal grill, grill vegetables on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 8 to 10 minutes or... - 30.7407
Wild Mushroom Fricassee Over Polenta
1. In a covered pot bring 3 cups chicken broth to a boil.
2. In a large heated nonstick skillet over medium-high heat melt butter in oil, cook mushrooms and season with salt and pepper.
3. Stirring frequently, cook for 10 minutes or such that the... - 40.7485
Polenta With Mushroom Tomato Sauce
Polenta! A truly Italian word and when I heard about Polenta With Mushroom Tomato Sauce , the fragrance of herbs like rosemary and parsley and olive oil becomes fresh in my mind. My mother use to make delicious Polenta recipes with lots of cheese and pepper... - 48.8473
Mushroom Swiss Burger
Learn How to Make a roasted portobello mushroom burger with aged swiss cheese and balsamic grilled sweet onions and a side of rosemary potatoes. - 130.836
Turkey Scaloppine In Wild Mushroom Sauce
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, sear the turkey for about 2 minutes per side.
Transfer to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
Add the oil to the pan and saute the leeks for 5 minutes, or until very soft.
Add the mushrooms and saute... - 37.8333
Wild Mushroom And Sun Dried Tomato Salsa
Brush the mushrooms with 1 tablespoon of the oil and grill until tender.
Cut into 1/4-inch dice and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Heat another tablespoon of oil in a skillet and saute the onion for 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add to the mixing bowl.
Cut the... - 38.1077
Grilled Wild Mushrooms With Parsley And Garlic Vinaigrette
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley, lemon zest, anchovy, and 1 of the minced garlic cloves... - 42.8642
Toasted Mushroom Polenta
Simply Italian! Toasted Mushroom Polenta provides a real Italian touch to your meal. This recipe of Toasted mushroom polenta is incredibly easy and simple. Its an effortless dish that would surely tempt your guests also to say "WOW"….effortlessly. My... - 44.3917
If you're looking for a simple vegetarian dish, then do try this out. Chef Arsenii makes this simple dish which goes well as a side dish. These Veggies are very tasty and healthy too. - 126.751
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine 3/4 cup broth, vinegar, and garlic in a small bowl,- let stand 15 minutes. Strain through a sieve over a small saucepan,- reserve garlic. Bring
vinegar mixture to a boil,- cook until reduced to 6 tablespoons (about 6... - 30.0201
Hungry Man's Hoagies
Create hollowed-out "boats" with the bottom halves of the baguettes by pulling out the soft bread, leaving a crusty rim 1/4" thick.
Save the removed bread for another use.
Line each boat with a lettuce leaf.
Coat a small no-stick skillet with no-stick spray... - 47.4293