- » Balsamic Vinegar Onion
Balsamic Vinegar Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of balsamic vinegar onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for balsamic vinegar onion recipes.
Roasted Vidalia Onions With Balsamic Vinegar
Cut off tops of onions; remove skins, keeping root end intact.
Slice the onions into 6 even wedges.
Place skin side down in a terra cotta onion roaster or baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, water and oil.
Pour the mixture over the onions and... - 35.2693
Black Beans With Onions And Balsamic Vinegar
To Make in Microwave: In a 6- to 8-cup microwavesafe bowl, stir together oil, onion, and garlic.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) for 2 minutes.
Stir and microwave for 2 to 3 minutes more, or until translucent.
Stir in cumin, chile powder,... - 39.1748
Delmonico Steaks With Balsamic Onions And Steak Sauce
1. Heating a heavy grill pan or griddle pan over high heat, wipe it with olive oil and cook steaks 4 minutes on each side for medium, 7 to 8 minutes for medium well.
2. With steak seasoning or salt and pepper season, transfer to a warm platter and keep... - 40.6159
Swiss Chard With Balsamic Vinegar
Place Swiss chard, chicken broth, onion, bell pepper, garlic, and black pepper in a large saucepan over medium heat and cook about 8 minutes or until greens are tender.
Add the balsamic vinegar and toss. - 31.8116
Balsamic Vinegar Dressing
In a blender, combine half of the first 10 ingredients; cover and process until blended.
While processing, gradually add half of the oil in a steady stream.
Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt.container.
Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate... - 35.2586
Coq Au Vin With Balsamic Vinegar
1 ln a 12 inch nonstick skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat for 2 minutes or until crisp.
Transfer the bacon to paper toweling to drain, then crumble it and set aside.
Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of the fat from the skillet and discard.
Sprinkle the... - 41.6812
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cut unpeeled onions in half, from stem end to root end. Pour balsamic vinegar into an 11 x 7 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Place onions cut side down in dish. Cover with foil.
2. Bake 30 to 40 minutes, until onions are tender but still... - 19.3394
Avocados With Gorgonzola And Balsamic Vinegar
Cut each avocado in half and remove pit. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
Beat with a fork to blend.
Add red onion and blue cheese and stir just to mix.
Spoon dressing into each avocado hollow.
Eat with a spoon, right out of... - 30.6621
Green Beans, Peppers, And Tomatoes With Balsamic Vinegar And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beans, tomatoes, onion, red and green bell peppers, garlic, olives, 2 tablespoons each of the vinegar and olive oil, the basil, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle the sun-dried tomatoes on top.
2. Cover and cook... - 33.0898
Rabbit In Red Wine And Balsamic Vinegar Sauce
Dry the rabbit well with paper towels and dredge it in flour, patting to remove the excess flour.
In a large, heavy casserole or dutch oven, heat 3 tablespoons of oil until very hot but not smoking.
Add only enough pieces of rabbit to fit comfortably in the... - 44.2876
Rabbit In Balsamic Vinegar
1) Wash the rabbit and place on paper towels.
2) In a plate, add cracked peppercorns, add rabbit and mix well to coat.
3) In a skillet, add oil and heat.
4) Add rabbit and brown well.
5) Stir in vinegar, anchovy, sage, and 1 cup water... - 39.9463
Baked Chicken With Vegetables And Balsamic Vinegar
Baked chicken with vegetables is a complete meal recipe that can be served for dinner or lunch. Prepared with a marinade of vinegar and oil flavored with garlic and rosemary, the chicken is roasted on a bed of vegetables and can be sprinkled with parsley... - 42.072
Place onions on 4 large squares of aluminum foil.
Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar; sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper.
Wrap each onion to totally enclose.
Rotate in the Deep Basket for 45 to 60 minutes.
Cut in half to serve or chop and serve. - 27.128
90 Seconds Balsamic Bbq Sauce
What IS it about this BBQ sauce? This is what your guests will ask every time you serve this Balsamic and lager beer-infused sauce. It's easy, savory, and will set your summer grill creations apart from all the rest. - 0
Balsamic Dressing With Hemp Oil
One of the easiest ways of getting EFA into your diet is to toss up this yummy dressing. The flavor of balsamic vinegar and hemp oil adds to the lusciousness of this salad. Try making it at home to know how good it really tastes. - 114.461
Seared Salmon And Salmon With Balsamic Onion Glaze
I don't remember what made me combine these flavors but they certainly work. Watch the video asd see how I first sauté onions. Then add balsamic vinegar and reduce. Then add the salmon covering it with the onions. It cooks in just minutes and packs a whole... - 110.189
Roasted Grapes & Onions
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Rinse and drain grapes.
In a 9 x 13 inch pan, mix grapes with red onion and olive oil.
Bake for 40-45 minutes until grapes are browned and begin to collapse.
Stir halfway through cooking time.
Remove from oven and stir in balsamic... - 30.4097
Cornish Game Hens With Balsamic Onions
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cut onions in half from stem to root end. Pour vinegar into nonreactive casserole just big enough to hold onions cut side down. Put onions in casserole. Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes, or until onions are tender but still hold... - 27.0761
Osso Buco With Balsamic Onions
1. Combine onion, 1/2 cup wine, sugar, 1 teaspoon thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a large Dutch oven. Cover and cook over medium heat 20 minutes or until onion is soft, stirring occasionally. Add vinegar, and cook, uncovered, 15 minutes or until... - 31.7067
Balsamic Roasted Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F. In a lightly oiled baking pan, combine all the ingredients and toss to combine.
2. Bake, stirring often, for about 40 minutes, or until the onions are softened, lightly browned, and coated with a thickened glaze. - 24.1859
Cauliflower-mushroom Salad With Balsamic Dressing
Heat 1 inch of water in a steamer.
Place cauliflower, green peppers, and carrots in a steamer basket or colander, cover, and steam for 4 minutes.
Place steamed vegetables in a glass bowl and toss with mushrooms.
Heat tomato juice and cornstarch in a saucepan... - 42.7203
Pepper Steak With Balsamic Browned Onions
Press pepper and parsley into beef; stand, covered, while cooking onions.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large pan; cook onions, stirring, about 10 minutes or until just brown.
Add 1 tablespoon of the vinegar; cook, stirring, another 5 minutes or until... - 38.4994
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Balsamic Onions
1. In a bowl, mix onions with 2 tablespoons olive oil and the balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Let stand at least 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, rinse lamb; trim off and discard excess surface fat. Cut 1/2-inch slits... - 32.7278
Balsamic Onion And Cheese Picks
1. Blanch onions in boiling, salted water 30 seconds; drain. Slice off the root end. "Peel" the onions by pressing them slightly between your fingers; the inner part will slip out of the papery skin.
2. Whisk together oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Put... - 29.3628
Baked Onions With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Trim off the root and stem ends of the onions. With a sharp paring knife, score a deep cross-mark on top of each onion by cutting halfway down.
3) In a 6-by-6-inch square of aluminum foil, place each onion by... - 42.1125
Medallions With Balsamic Onion Relish
This video showing a unique bacon wrapped steak recipe that is just perfect for a cozy dinner party. The amazing blend of the dark rich sweet taste of the balsamic onion relish with the bacon wrapped perfectly cooked filet mignon medallion is quite literally... - 108.065
Balsamic Pickled Shallots
1) In a large bowl, add the shallots, cover with boiling water and allow to stand for 1 minute.
2) Drain the shallots, allow to cool, peel and keep aside.
3) In a large saucepan, combine all the other ingredients, except the balsamic... - 42.1083
Balsamic Onions With Honey
Peel onions and cut crosswise into halves. Place cut-side down in shallow baking dish just large enough to hold onions in single layer. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon water; cover with foil. Bake at 350ºF 30 minutes. Combine honey, vinegar, remaining 1/4 cup... - 27.069
Spicy Greens With Warm Balsamic Dressing
1 On a large platter, arrange salad greens and red onion .
2 In a small pan, heat oil over moderate heat and add garlic.
3 Let the garlic simmer in oil to infuse the flavour.
4 Transfer the garlic and oil mixture into a small bowl.
5 Wipe the... - 43.7745
Combine all ingredients in jar with tight-fitting lid; refrigerate until serving time.
Shake well before using. - 26.798
Tossed Salad With Balsamic Dressing
1. Toss together spinach, romaine, green or red leaf lettuce, tomatoes, green pepper, cucumber, and red onion.
2. Combine balsamic vinegar, oregano, sherry, and water.
3. Toss dressing with salad. - 30.3187
Black Magic Beefsteaks With Balsamic Dried Plum Sauce
1. Season steaks with pepper.Grill, uncovered, over medium (ash-covered) coals 13-15 minutes for medium-rare to medium, turning occasionally.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine dried plums, 1/3 cup beef broth, green onions (white part) and vinegar. Bring to a... - 31.2569
Pork Roast Balsamic Glazed
This dish is perfect to make if you're planning a dinner party. The flavor of the herbs makes this dish so delicious. Your guests will really enjoy this dish! - 119.305
Balsamic Tomato Salad
1.Place tomatoes, cheese, onion and basil in a bowl and toss to combine.
2.To make dressing, place sugar, vinegar and black pepper to taste in a screw-top jar and shake well to combine. Pour dressing over tomato mixture and toss to combine. Cover and... - 30.5951
Green Beans With Balsamic Sauce
1. Remove and discard ends and strings from beans. Rinse and drain beans. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 3 quarts water to a boil. Add beans and cook until tender-crisp when pierced, about 6 minutes. Drain and immerse in ice water until cold,... - 31.3751
Balsamic Braised Chicken With Tomato
Heart-warming, no fuss and all flavor, this is the go-to recipe when you are looking for a healthy chicken meal. It’s easy to prepare, so so tasty and really satisfying. Everyone I've given this recipe to or cooked it for raves over it! - 117.68
Chicken In Flavored Vinegar
1. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add chicken and cook over high heat until golden, 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Transfer to plate; set aside.
2. In same skillet combine onions, celery, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally,... - 33.796
Balsamic Chopped Tomatoes
Mix together all ingredients but garlic toast in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Equally divide and place on a mound of salad on each serving plate with 1 slice hot garlic toast alongside. - 29.2287
Dijon Steak With Orange Balsamic Sauce
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes. Set aside.
2. Place a 12-inch cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until very hot.
3. Rub both sides of steaks with garlic halves.... - 32.9127
Grilled Portobello Burger With Balsamic Flavor
Ideas to treat kids can be never ending. The video shows an interesting and colorful recipe to make a burger that is crunchy in texture and flavorful in taste. Ideal for picnics or outings with kids. - 113.979
Balsamic Grilled Vegetables
To prepare the balsamic vinaigrette, combine the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Whisk well to blend.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, green pepper, and onion.
Add the vinaigrette and toss to coat the... - 42.6662
James Martin's Balsamic Braised Beef
1. Tip the beef into a bowl and pour over the balsamic vinegar. Mix well, then leave to marinate in the fridge for 1 hr.
2. Heat oven to 180C / 160C fan / gas 6. Put the beef stock, garlic, onion, carrots and herbs into a casserole dish with the beef and its... - 35.3321
Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
Heat the vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
Saute the onion in the hot oil for 5 minutes.
Season the chicken with half the salt and the thyme, and add to the onion in the skillet.
Cook for 6 minutes on each side or until cooked... - 36.7007
Green Beans With Balsamic Reduction Topped With Almonds
Green beans with balsamic reduction, what a way to serve green beans. If you too are a green bean fan you are going to love this dish. The chef suggests this dish is perfect for Thanksgiving but can be made any day. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 116.836
Delicious Balsamic Chicken
There cannot be a dish that is more subtle and elegantly tasteful than this delicious Balsamic Chicken. This has all the qualities of a gourmet dish! This means that you will enjoy this recipe; we guarantee it! Watch and learn from this video from Club house! - 110.337
Sliced Tomato With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, basil, olive oil, garlic and mustard; whisk until they blend well
2. Line two plates with lettuce and divide the tomato slices evenly between them
3. Next, arrange the onion rings and drizzle the vinegar... - 37.8842
Balsamic Glazed Winter Pot Roast
Hot meal on a cold day or something hot is really soothing over cold winter evenings. Here is a recipe by Chef Ginny to make Balsamic Glazed Pot Roast with chuck roast, some vegetables and seasonings. Meaty affair to kill the cold! - 115.392
Pan Fried Steak With Balsamic Sauce
In a small bowl, stir together the cumin, coriander, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the pepper.
Rub the mixture over the steaks.
In a 12-inch skillet or saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the steaks and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side for... - 45.8408
Hot Lentil Salad With Balsamic Dressing
1) In a large mixing or serving bowl, place the lentils.
2) In a pan, saute the onion and celery in oil for 2-3 minutes until soft.
3) Stir in the garlic, courgettes and green beans and saute for a further 2 minutes.
4) Then, stir in the peppers... - 44.6545
Sicilian Trout With Balsamic Sauce
Mix bell pepper, green onion, currants, parsley, capers, and garlic.
Rinse fish, pat dry, and open, skin side down.
Spoon an equal portion of vegetable mixture onto 1 side of each fish.
Fold fish to enclose filling.
Lay trout in a lightly oiled 10- by 15-inch... - 37.3483
Three Bean Salad With Balsamic Dressing
Arrange green beans in a steamer basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam 2 minutes.
Rinse under cold water; drain well.
Combine vinegar and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Add green beans, carrot, and next 4 ingredients; toss gently to coat. - 38.7333
Sicilian Breaded Ribeye With Balsamic Sauteed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together plain bread crumbs, dry oregano, dry thyme, dry parsleym dry onion, powder, granulated garlic, kosher salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
3. Place the rib eye steak... - 121.228
Olive Garden - Beef Fillet In Balsamic Sauce
These delicious Beef Fillets in Balsamic Sauce straight from your favorite Olive Garden is a great way to entertain. Even if you do not have much time in hand, you can whip up a great treat with this easy and simple recipe. Enjoy!! - 34.3024
Kaleidoscope Tomato Salad With Balsamic Olive Vinaigrette
1. To prepare vinaigrette, combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well with a whisk.
2. To prepare salad, place 6 cups greens on a platter. Sprinkle half of onion and half of basil evenly over greens. Arrange tomato slice halves over basil. Top... - 33.1532
Balsamic Dressed Quinoa Salad In A Jar
Have you planned a special romantic dinner on the beach or a picnic with your love? Here is a salad that is so easy to make and carry and is sure to impress your girl! Since it is made in a mason jar, you need not pack the dressing and salad separately, it is... - 121.364
Sweet Balsamic Orange Chicken With Basmati Brown Rice
1. Mince the garlic; chop the Italian parsley, fresh basil, fresh thyme and green onions. Keep it separate in different bowls.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a pot combine balsamic vinegar, orange zest, fresh orange juice and... - 119.919
Rotelle, Tuna, And Summer Vegetables In A Balsamic Vinaigrette
1) Take a pot of large size and boil some water which has been lightly salted.
2) Add the Rotelle and cook for 7 minutes without letting it become al-dente or soft.
3) Drain the water and run some cold water over it.
4) Take a bowl and place the... - 47.3718
Mushrooms With Port Wine And Balsamic Sauce
1. Place a frying pan on medium heat, and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion in hot oil, and cook for about 4 minutes.
3. Throw mushrooms, and saute well.
4. Add black pepper, chili flakes, and oregano. Cook until nice and tender.
5. Put garlic in... - 94.7821
Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops With Cauliflower Puree Recipe
1. For puree, cut cauliflower as shown in the video.
2. Season pork chops liberally with salt and pepper.
3. Place a sauce pan on medium heat, melt butter and add cauliflower in it. Stir and cook for 6 minutes.
4. Pour milk, bring it to... - 111.697
Fresh Garden Pasta Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Cut the brocolli and cauliflower in florets.
2. Chop red bell pepper, green onions, tomato, garlic and pepperoncini, keep it aside in separate bowl.
3.In a large salad bowl add all the ingredients except the pasta and garlic.
4.In a... - 118.168
Wash vegetables and cut or dice as needed.
Mix all ingredients together and serve with tortilla chips. - 33.8784
Red Cabbage With Vinegar And Black Olives
In a nonreactive large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
Add onion and cook 3 to 5 minutes, until soft.
Add red cabbage to pan and cook, tossing, for 2 to 3 minutes in oil, until color turns bright and cabbage is well coated with oil.
Cover and... - 30.2404
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
Vinegar Marinated Vegetable Salad
Marinated vegetable salad is a fresh and crispy vegetable salad. Prepared with a medley of mixed veggies, the marinated vegetable salad is dressed or flavored with thyme and balsamic vinegar with a dash of olive oil. Chilled and tossed to serve, it is... - 42.6976
Roasted Vegetables Using Red Wine Vinegar
In 2 pans (10 to 12 by 15 in. each), divide carrots, peppers, onions, mushrooms, vinegar, and oil evenly; mix well.
Roast uncovered in a 450° oven, stirring often with a wide spatula, until vegetables are browned and browned bits stick to pan, 60 to 70... - 28.7339
French Chicken In Vinegar Sauce With Pepper Spiked Polenta
Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray, and place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add chicken, and saute on each side 3 minutes or until browned.
Combine wine and next 8 ingredients... - 37.8284
Sweet And Sour Onions
Christmas is in less than one month and Sonia cooks a side dish which goes well with any dish on your holiday table: the sweet and sour onions! - 129.665
Red Onion Preserves
Heat oil in saute pan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and saute 1 minute.
Add remaining ingredients, except onions, and stir.
Add onion, stir, and reduce heat to low.
Cover and cook about 45 minutes to 1 hour until onion is very soft, stirring several... - 38.4225
Green Bean Salad With Vidalia Onion And Mint
1. Steam green beans, covered, 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse green beans with cold water,-drain. Combine green beans, kidney beans, onion, and mint in a medium bowl.
2. Combine balsamic vinegar and next 6 ingredients (balsamic vinegar through garlic... - 31.3116
Roasted Onion Halves
Cut unpeeled onions in half lengthwise.
Pour vinegar into a 9- by 13-inch baking pan; place onions, cut sides down, in pan.
Roast in a 350° oven until onions are soft when pressed 30 to 45 minutes.
To eat, scoop onions from skins; add butter, salt, and... - 26.9478
Sweet And Four Red Onions
Combine the vinegar and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and cool for 10 minutes.
Combine the onion and peppers in a bowl.
Pour the vinegar and sugar mixture over... - 31.7953
Herbed Salmon With Marinated Onions
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For marinade, combine the 1/4 cup olive oil, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and dash pepper, place onion slices in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over onion slices.
Marinate 2 to 24 hours, turning... - 39.6959
1 To prepare the salad : In a large salad bowl, combine the bread, green pepper, tomatoes, green onions, celery, cucumber, capers if desired, and basil.
2 To prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the stock, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.... - 30.7425
Green Bean Salad With Caramelized Onions
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium; cook 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown, stirring frequently. Add balsamic vinegar, and cook 2 minutes. Remove... - 29.0338
Pan Roasted Peppers And Onions
In a nonstick skillet, slowly saute the peppers, onion, and garlic in olive oil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
Cook for 20 minutes until vegetables are soft.
Turn up the heat slightly and lightly brown, watching so they do not burn.
Add salt and... - 33.691
Blend water, vinegar, and sugar; add pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
Pour equally into two 9- by 13-inch baking pans.
Cut unpeeled onions in half lengthwise; place, cut side down, in vinegar mixture.
Bake, uncovered, in lower third of a 400° oven until... - 29.1376
Baked Vidalia Onions
Light a fire in a charcoal or gas grill.
Cut twelve 12-inch squares of aluminum foil.
Peel the onions and trim the root end.
Be careful to leave the core in place in order to hold each onion together as it cooks.
Make 3 or 4 cuts across the top of each onion,... - 39.4358
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and sugar; saute 10 to 15 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring mixture frequently.
Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 20 to 30 minutes or until... - 37.832
Green Beans With Pearl Onions
Green beans with pearl onions is a classic holiday side dish, our recipe uses balsamic glaze as a flavor twist. - 0
Hummus In Red Onion
All those searching the recipe of Hummus should definitely try this one. Hummus is a dip in Mediterranean cuisine. Watch the video as the chef shows the quick recipe of hummus. - 106.571
Classic French Style Onion Soup
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat, shake and tilt sugar until melted and amber, 2 to 3 minutes. Immediately add vinegar, sauteed onions and garlic, and thyme. Stir until onions are deep amber, about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in wine. Let mixture cool... - 34.8733
Grilled Polenta With Roasted Onions And Raisins
You don’t need be an Italian chef for making this easy but exotic recipe of Grilled Polenta With Roasted Onions And Raisins. You only need "go for it" attitude. Simply go ahead and try to make a perect Grilled Polenta With Roasted Onions And Raisins without... - 47.5202
Thyme Glazed Onions
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Coat unpeeled onions with olive oil.
3. Place onions in a medium-sized cast-iron skillet.
4. Bake in oven 1 hour or until soft. Remove onions from skillet. Cut in half lengthwise; arrange cut side up on a serving... - 20.7726
Savory Onion Tart
In the spirit of the New Year, the Truvia(r) sweetener and Kin Community have come together to inspire you with seven sweet creations. From delectable sweet treats to savory entrees and classic cocktails, these recipes are heavy on flavor, yet lower in sugar... - 0