- » Balsamic Tuna
Balsamic Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of balsamic tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for balsamic tuna recipes.
Carpaccio Of Tuna With Balsamic Shallot Dressing
1)Dressing is best prepared 1 hour before serving. To prepare dressing, mix together, shallot, vinegar and oil.
2)To prepare tuna, wrap tuna with plastic wrap and freeze for 1 hour until firm.
3)Using a kitchen slicing machine or a sharp... - 47.3423
Balsamic Glazed Tuna Steaks
Sprinkle the tuna with the pepper and salt.
Place tuna on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 145° and fish begins to flake easily with a fork.
Meanwhile, in a... - 29.9327
You May Also Like!
Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks With Rosemary And Balsamic Vinegar
1. Preheat charcoal or grill pan to high.
2. Lightly coat both sides of tuna steaks with vinegar. Sprinkle with rosemary, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle olive oil over the fish, coating both sides.
3. Grill tuna for 2 minutes on each si - 23.2964
Rotelle, Tuna, And Summer Vegetables In A Balsamic Vinaigrette
1) Take a pot of large size and boil some water which has been lightly salted.
2) Add the Rotelle and cook for 7 minutes without letting it become al-dente or soft.
3) Drain the water and run some cold water over it.
4) Take a bowl and place the... - 46.248
Tuna Melt Ciabatta
Seafood are always more than welcome when it comes to talking of hearty dinner meals. If you love your seafood, then you won't mind throwing together this tuna delicacy that is a cinch to make. Tempting and easy to make, this tuna recipe is a must try for all... - 90.0666
Fresh Tuna Nicoise
1. Bring a medium-size saucepan of water to a boil. Scrub the potatoes, place them in the boiling water, cover, reduce the heat to low and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife.
2. Meanwhile, bring a small... - 34.726
Grilled Tuna And Cannellini Bean Salad
1. Preheat the grill, grease the rack with non-stick spray.
2. Season tuna steak with a dash of salt and pepper. Set aside for 10 minutes.
3. For dressing – in a jar combine lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Dijon... - 107.055
Fresh Tuna Salad Nicoise
1. In a shallow baking dish, combine
2 teaspoons of the thyme, 1 clove of the garlic, 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper and 1/4 cup of the olive oil. Place the tuna in the marinade and turn to coat well. Set aside at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 1... - 42.2688
Chopped Tuna Salad
The chopped tuna salad is a filling salad made with tuna and asparagus with cooked potaoes. Dressed with balsamic vinegar, olive oil and flavored with garlic, the chopped tuna salad also conatains corn, lettuce and basil for a fresh taste. - 37.3405
Provencale Salad With Tuna And White Beans
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add the leek or onion, celery, carrots, bay leaf, and thyme, and cook until the vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes. Add the beans and water or stock and cook about 5... - 30.941
Italian White Bean & Tuna Salad
Sort and rinse beans; place in a medium saucepan.
Add cold water to cover.
Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil, uncovered; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let beans soak 1 hour.
Discard soaking water; rinse beans under cold running water.
In... - 40.5681
Place potatoes in vegetable steamer and steam 15 minutes.
Add green beans and steam 10 minutes longer, until potatoes and beans are just tender.
Remove from steamer immediately. If desired, place potatoes and beans in refrigerator or freezer for fast... - 36.7574