- » Balsamic Tomato Basil Pasta
Balsamic Tomato Basil Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of balsamic tomato basil pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for balsamic tomato basil pasta recipes.
Pasta With Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce
Peel, seed, and chop tomatoes. Combine tomatoes with basil and marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours, or overnight in the refrigerator.
Blend vinegar and capers, add salt and pepper to taste. Pour over tomato mixture and toss until combined.
Bring a... - 30.9311
Roasted Aubergine Tomato & Basil Pasta
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Toss the aubergine chunks with the oil and whole garlic cloves in a roasting tin with some seasoning. Roast for 10 mins, add the tomatoes, vinegar and sugar, then cook for another 5 mins. Meanwhile, cook the pasta, then... - 32.778
Fresh Garden Pasta Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Cut the brocolli and cauliflower in florets.
2. Chop red bell pepper, green onions, tomato, garlic and pepperoncini, keep it aside in separate bowl.
3.In a large salad bowl add all the ingredients except the pasta and garlic.
4.In a... - 118.168
Fusilli With Fresh Tomatoes
Tangy taste of fresh red tomatoes and subtle flavor of extra-virgin olive oil gives a resulting extraordinary pasta dish called Fusili with fresh tomatoes. If you would like to entertain your guests with some good Italian fare then here is Fussili with fresh... - 36.3215
Tomato Basil Linguine Modena Style
1) Follow the package instruction to prepare the pasta.
2) In the mean time, use a large pot to heat olive oil over medium heat.
3) Add all vegetables and spices to sauté in hot olive oil for 7 minutes.
4) Pour in vinegar and chicken... - 40.7666
Osso Buco With Balsamic Onions
1. Combine onion, 1/2 cup wine, sugar, 1 teaspoon thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a large Dutch oven. Cover and cook over medium heat 20 minutes or until onion is soft, stirring occasionally. Add vinegar, and cook, uncovered, 15 minutes or until... - 31.7067
Rotelle, Tuna, And Summer Vegetables In A Balsamic Vinaigrette
1) Take a pot of large size and boil some water which has been lightly salted.
2) Add the Rotelle and cook for 7 minutes without letting it become al-dente or soft.
3) Drain the water and run some cold water over it.
4) Take a bowl and place the... - 47.3718
Penne Pasta With Tomatoes
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well.
Cover and let stand 15 minutes.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
Add pasta to tomato mixture; toss gently.
Transfer to a serving dish; sprinkle with feta... - 38.2384
Linguine Pasta Recipe With Tomato
1. Cut the chilli into fine julienne.
2. Cook the linguine to ‘al dente’ stage.
3. Drain and refresh and allow to dry.
4. Place into a bowl and add a touch of olive oil and the red chilli.
5. Season lightly and using your fingers, tear... - 87.3865
Homemade Pasta Alla Checca Part One
If you scared of preparing pasta sauce at home, this one could be a blessing in disguise for you. Kirk Leins tells you how to make rich and tasty pasta sauce at home in a matter of a few minutes. If you love red, ripe tomatoes, you are likely to fall in love... - 103.425
Sausage Basil & Potrt Fettuccine
1. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir-fry sausage over medium-high heat until browned (7 to 10 minutes). Remove from pan with a slotted spoon; keep warm. Pour off and discard all but 1 teaspoon fat from pan.
2. Add garlic, green onions, and red onions... - 31.3019
Fusilli With Tomatoes And Bread Crumbs
1. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place.
2. Cut the bread into pieces. In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, process the bread, in batches, to coarse crumbs. You will have about 6 cups of crumbs. Spread in a shallow baking... - 40.089
In medium saucepan, cook onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons broth 5-7 minutes or until softened, over medium high heat.
Add tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
In skillet or wok,... - 42.3576
Pasta With Tuna Nicoise
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the shallots, garlic, onion, and bell pepper and saute until they begin to brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, crushing them with your hands, and stir in the vinegar, tomato paste,... - 39.0473
No Cook Spaghetti Sauce
1. Using a sharp knife, roughly chop the tomatoes and place them in a large bowl.
2. Finely chop garlic and rosemary and add to tomatoes.
3. Roll all the basil leaves together and cut in chiffonade, reserve few leaves for garnish, add to... - 0
This is a perfectly delightful mid summer dinner. All that cooks is the pasta. Grab some tomatoes and basil – both in season right now, some fresh mozzarella, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and you’re set! - 105.423
Beans Provencale With Pasta
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium flame, add garlic, fennel seeds and basil; cook for a couple of minutes, using a wooden spoon to stir them
2. Add in tomatoes, dried orange peel, salt and pepper and a small pinch of cayenne; cook without... - 44.8636
Mushroom Marinara Sauce On Pasta
1) In a medium saucepan, over medium high heat, soften onion, garlic and mushrooms by cooking in broth for 5-7 minutes.
2) Pour in tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Gently simmer for 20... - 41.5203
Low-fat Pasta Primavera
1) In a medium saucepan, heated over medium high heat, soften onion and garlic by cooking for 5-7 minutes in 2 tablespoons broth.
2) Stir in tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Lower the heat... - 44.5574
Tuscany Pasta Toss
1. In a deep saucepan, cook fettuccine to desired doneness as directed on package. This will take about 7 to 10 minutes. Drain well.
2. As the fettuccine cooks, in large serving bowl, mix tomatoes, chopped basil, mushrooms, oil, vinegar, garlic, salt... - 42.6209
Mushroom-marinara Sauce On Pasta
1. In medium saucepan, cook onion, garlic and mushrooms in broth 5-7 minutes or until softened, over medium high heat.
2. Add tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
4. Add... - 35.6819
Pasta And Salami Salad
1. For salad, in a large mixing bowl, add pasta, salami, mozzarella, tomato, spring onion, and thyme. Mix it well.
2. For dressing, in another bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Throw oregano, basil and garlic in it. Whisk... - 115.947
June the Homemaker teaches you to make delicious pasta salad in the face of IMPENDING DOOM! - 98.1095
Midsummer Night Pasta
1. Drop tomatoes into a large pot of boiling salted water for 30 seconds. Remove tomatoes with a slotted spoon. Add pasta to same boiling water and cook until tender but still firm, about 10 minutes. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, peel, seed, and chop... - 31.2707
Spiral Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, rinse under cold running water and set aside to cool completely.
2. Place pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, sun-dried or roasted peppers, olives, basil, Parmesan... - 35.4178
Spiral Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan. Drain, rinse under cold running water and set aside to cool completely.
2. Place pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, sun-dried or roasted capsicums (peppers), olives, basil, Parmesan cheese, oil and... - 33.3288
Chicken Pasta Salad Nicoise
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta 8 minutes. Add green beans and boil until beans are crisp-tender and pasta is tender but still firm, 4 to 5 minutes longer. Drain into a colander and rinse under cold running water; drain well.
2.... - 31.2749
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Mediterranean Pasta Salad is a quick and tasty salad. You can take it to your next potluck or picnic. Enjoy! - 145.345
Warm Pasta E Fagioli Salad
1 Cook the pasta according to package directions omitting the salt, if desired.
2 Meanwhile, combine the beans, fennel, tomatoes, onion, garlic, vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
3 Drain the pasta and add to the bean mixture; toss well. Arrange... - 30.5997
Stir together all ingredients except pasta in a large bowl.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Reserve one cup pasta cooking water and drain pasta.
Add hot pasta and 1/3 cup reserved pasta cooking water to sauce.
Toss to coat, adding more water if... - 121.065
15 Minutes Broccoli Pasta
Barry was kindly asked by Jamie Oliver's team to try recipes from his new 15 Minute Meals Book - this recipe attempt looks at Broccoli Pasta. - 110.748
Cold Vegetable Pasta Primavera
1. In a large bowl with mixed seasoning, add sliced vegetables, and toss for even and complete coating.
2. Spread the seasoned vegetables on the grill. Cook for 3 minutes, turning to other side halfway through, on medium to low heat.
3. To prepare the... - 44.6897
Ziti With Ricotta And Vegetables
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting any oil or salt and adding broccoli and asparagus the last 3 minutes of cooking; drain.
Return pasta mixture to saucepan; cover and keep warm.
Meanwhile, place a fine-mesh sieve over a large bowl.
Cut... - 44.3496
Speedy Easy Spaghetti With Savory Marinara Sauce
Spaghettis are oh-so-versatile and good for you! Find hard to believe? Then try Betty’s spicy-savory spaghetti dish with marinara sauce. This best-loved comfort food that quick to make and filling too. Top it off with your favorite topping and voila! You... - 96.8659
Fusilli With Fresh Tomato Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours. (May chill overnight, if desired.)
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
Add cooked pasta to tomato mixture, tossing lightly.
Sprinkle with... - 34.9715
1. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water.
2. Place tomatoes, basil, mozzarella cheese, capers, oil and vinegar in a bowl. Toss to combine. Add tomato mixture to hot pasta. Toss.
3. To serve, divide pasta mixture between warm bowls. Scatter with a... - 35.8071
Skinny Macaroni Salad
In a large bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, onions, basil, garlic, vinegar, oil and pepper.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld. - 34.0574
Tomato Tagliarini With Home Made Pesto
1. To make the pesto, put the basil, garlic, pine nuts and olive oil in a small bowl and, using a hand blender, mix to a coarse paste. Alternatively, use a food processor or pound with a pestle and mortar. Add the cheese and blend until combined.
2. Heat the... - 37.7523
Spaghetti Salad With Roasted Garlic And Tomato Salsa
Spaghetti salad with roasted garlic and tomato salsa is a fragrant and delcious pasta salad. The pasta is tossed with a salsa of tomato salsa flavored with mellow roasted garlic, balsamic vinegar, basil, parsley and red pepper flakes for spice and makes for a... - 45.4998
Creamy Pesto Rigatoni With Chunky Tomato Vinaigrette
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Combine broth, basil, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, salt, pepper, cream cheese, and garlic in a blender-process until smooth. Combine basil mixture and rigatoni in a Dutch oven,- cook over low heat until thoroughly... - 32.3591
Ravioli With Homemade Tomato Sauce
1) Use food processor, to prepare tomato sauce by processing garlic until coarsely chopped.
2) Add basil to coarsely chop in the processor.
3) Fold in tomatoes, tomato paste, salad dressing, vinegar and pepper and process thoroughly by using... - 43.1239
Just Too Easy Tortellini Soup
Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a large kettle over medium heat.
Add the tortellini and cook for 4 minutes.
Stir in the beans and tomatoes.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the basil and balsamic vinegar.
Ladle into serving... - 38.1236
Tortellini With Roasted Eggplant Salad
My family of eggplant lovers fell head over heels in love with this Tortelloni With Roasted Eggplant Salad. What I would say is that you need not necessarily be a eggplant lover to like this PTortelloni With Roasted Eggplant Salad. Check it out for yourselves! - 40.1252
Fettuccine With Mushroom Bolognese
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like this Fettuccine with Mushroom Bolognese. - 0
Ravioli Antipasto Salad
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Remove ravioli from boiling water and cool in cold water for 1 minute. Drain.
2. Whisk together dressing ingredients until well blended.
3. In a large bowl, toss ravioli, salami, vegetables, cheese and... - 31.3872
Tofu Vegetable Lasagna
1. Press tofu between several layers of paper towels until barely moist. Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices, and place in a shallow baking dish. Pour vinaigrette over tofu, turning tofu slices to coat. Cover and chill at least 15 minutes.
2. Coat a... - 34.536
Thin Sliced Panzanella
1) Combine together the garlic and oil in a small bowl. Take out 2 teaspoons of the mixture and use it to rub the chicken.
2) With the Italian seasoning, alt and pepper sprinkle the chicken and place in the fridge till it is ready to be... - 43.101
Fusilli With Roasted Peppers
Place peppers in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 500° for 35 minutes or until charred, turning once.
Remove from oven, and cover with foil.
Let stand 20 minutes.
Cut a slit in each pepper.
Let cool 10 to 15 minutes.
Reserve roasted... - 36.1621
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 2
If you looking for some great authentic chicken dishes, here is the recipe for that. Give this one a try. It is a gourmet platter! The taste of the chicken can be enhanced if served with summer berry salad. Check out this video and part 3 video for more... - 101.215
Seared Halibut With Mediterranean Couscous
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
For the couscous, in a 4 quart (4 1) saucepan, bring chicken broth and water to a boil.
Add couscous and cook as you would pasta, until just al dente.
For the fish, in a hot skillet, add olive oil and sear halibut fillets on... - 42.974
1. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add eggplant; saute 8 minutes or until tender. Add onion and salt; cook 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Remove eggplant mixture from pan; set aside.
2. Heat remaining 1/2... - 32.1152
Orzo & Turkey Salad
Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern in Philadelphia makes a dinner salad from Gourmet Lite Breast of Turkey and Orzo pasta. - 119.134
Minestrone is a cozy, comforting fall meal. Or, swap out the veggies depending on what’s in season, and have it any time of year! - 129.261
This Almond Ratatouille tastes incredible ! You'll love this delicious bake of almonds and mixed vegetables, with rice or pasta. Try this Almond Ratatouille and feel free to share your views here ! - 41.9098
Spaghetti And Meatballs
Originally, I was going to suggest making this dinner for Valentine’s Day. I was going to make heart shaped meatballs. Then I tasted it and it was so yummy and delicious and full of garlic. I love garlic. But, maybe it isn’t the best thing for... - 0
Creamy Seafood Linguini
1. For garlic bread, in a shallow dish melt butter. Add minced garlic to it.
2. Slice bread and dip it into butter.
3. On a baking sheet, place bread slices.
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. Pop it in oven, and broil for 30-50 seconds, or until... - 99.5612