- » Balsamic Salad
Balsamic Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of balsamic salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for balsamic salad recipes.
Balsamic Dressed Quinoa Salad In A Jar
Have you planned a special romantic dinner on the beach or a picnic with your love? Here is a salad that is so easy to make and carry and is sure to impress your girl! Since it is made in a mason jar, you need not pack the dressing and salad separately, it is... - 121.364
Salad Dressing - Balsamic Raspberry Vinaigrette
There is nothing quite like a flavor-packed, delicious warm or cold salad that not only makes for a light lunch, but also makes an excellent buffet addition. Betty ditches the mayo over a low-cal alternative that works just as well on it’s own. Pretty... - 117.51
Fresh Seafood Salad With Balsamic Gochujang Dressing
Enjoy the surf and turf with this exotic seafood salad that combines flavors and ingredients of Korean and Italy. This is a unique but delicious salad of fresh seafood like oysters, shrimp and calamari atop seaweed, dressed with a sweet-sour and spicy... - 106.157
Vegetable Balsamic Salad Vinaigrette
Vegetable, meat or fish, there is no denying that balsamic vinegars add a certain sophistication to every dish. And this vinaigrette is no different. Add a burst of flavor to your vegetables with this sumptuous dressing and see everyone go gaga over it. - 91.313
Balsamic Cole Slaw
If you have been eating out a lot just because you don’t have enough time to make something for yourself, then you must be watching this video. It’s about how to make fast and easy Balsamic Cole Slaw. It is much faster than you can think and it can save... - 76.4491
Hot Lentil Salad With Balsamic Dressing
1) In a large mixing or serving bowl, place the lentils.
2) In a pan, saute the onion and celery in oil for 2-3 minutes until soft.
3) Stir in the garlic, courgettes and green beans and saute for a further 2 minutes.
4) Then, stir in the peppers... - 44.6545
Spicy Greens With Warm Balsamic Dressing
1 On a large platter, arrange salad greens and red onion .
2 In a small pan, heat oil over moderate heat and add garlic.
3 Let the garlic simmer in oil to infuse the flavour.
4 Transfer the garlic and oil mixture into a small bowl.
5 Wipe the... - 43.7745
Cauliflower-mushroom Salad With Balsamic Dressing
Heat 1 inch of water in a steamer.
Place cauliflower, green peppers, and carrots in a steamer basket or colander, cover, and steam for 4 minutes.
Place steamed vegetables in a glass bowl and toss with mushrooms.
Heat tomato juice and cornstarch in a saucepan... - 42.7203
Balsamic Green Bean Salad
Wash beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Place 1/2 cup water in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Add green beans; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Plunge beans immediately into ice water for 5 minutes; drain.
Place beans... - 41.7798
Three Bean Salad With Balsamic Dressing
Arrange green beans in a steamer basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam 2 minutes.
Rinse under cold water; drain well.
Combine vinegar and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Add green beans, carrot, and next 4 ingredients; toss gently to coat. - 38.7333
Citrus Salad With Bibb Lettuce Watercress And Balsamic Dressing
Remove strips of peel (orange part only) from 1 orange; finely cut into julienned strips.
Set aside for garnish.
Peel and remove white pith from each orange.
Cut oranges into sections.
Combine oranges, grapefruit, tangerines and watercress in medium bowl.
For... - 38.4478
Pecan Pork Salad With Honey Balsamic Dressing
Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chops with salt and pepper; brush with a little oil. Cook, turning occasionally to brown evenly, until chops are just done. Remove chops from skillet and reserve. Add any remaining oil to pan; quickly saute... - 33.3194
Kaleidoscope Tomato Salad With Balsamic Olive Vinaigrette
1. To prepare vinaigrette, combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well with a whisk.
2. To prepare salad, place 6 cups greens on a platter. Sprinkle half of onion and half of basil evenly over greens. Arrange tomato slice halves over basil. Top... - 33.1532
Salad Of Bitter Greens With Balsamic Glazed Prosciutto
1. In a large bowl, whisk 1 tablespoon each of the balsamic and red wine vinegars with the Dijon mustard. Whisk in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the frisee, arugula, radicchio, dandelion greens and the chopped eggs, but... - 32.003
Grilled Balsamic Vegetables
1. In a medium bowl, combine vinegar, oil, garlic, pepper, and salt. Add sweet peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes; toss gently to coat.
2. For a charcoal grill, grill vegetables on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 8 to 10 minutes or... - 30.8937
Balsamic Tomato Salad
1.Place tomatoes, cheese, onion and basil in a bowl and toss to combine.
2.To make dressing, place sugar, vinegar and black pepper to taste in a screw-top jar and shake well to combine. Pour dressing over tomato mixture and toss to combine. Cover and... - 30.5951
Tossed Salad With Balsamic Dressing
1. Toss together spinach, romaine, green or red leaf lettuce, tomatoes, green pepper, cucumber, and red onion.
2. Combine balsamic vinegar, oregano, sherry, and water.
3. Toss dressing with salad. - 30.3187
Spinach Salad With Balsamic Dressing
1. In a large bowl, mix olive oil, vinegar, and garlic. Add spinach.
2. Shred or finely chop eggs. Scatter eggs, croutons, and cheese onto spinach.
3. Mix salad, adding salt and pepper to taste. - 29.0341
Warm Balsamic Spinach Salad
1. Divide spinach evenly between 2 salad plates.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, and cook 6 minutes or until tender, stirring often. Add rosemary, salt and pepper. Stir in balsamic vinegar; cook 1 minute. Spoon... - 28.9317
1. Wipe the strawberries with a damp cloth, rather than rinsing them, so they do not become soggy. Using a paring knife, cut off the green stalks at the top and use the tip of the knife to remove the core or hull.
2. Cut each strawberry in half lengthwise or... - 28.5473
Balsamic Pear Salad
Combine the vinegar, olive oil and mustard in a salad bowl and whisk well.
Add the salad greens and toss until well coated.
Top with pear slices and bleu cheese. - 27.3774
Pear Balsamic Salad
Line 4 individual salad plates or a large platter with the romaine.
Arrange the pear slices over the romaine.
Sprinkle with the vinegar.
Lightly dust with the pepper. - 20.0873
Balsamic Salad Recipes By Category